Singu chuli peak climbing
Singu chuli peak climbing is one of difficult and challenging peak climbing in Nepal. Singu chuli peak expedition (6501m) is known as Fluted peak climbing combine Annapurna base camp ghorepani poon hill trekking with best views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri , Fishtail from summit of Fluted peak .Singu Chuli an attractive mountain for climbing in Annapurna trekking region. Singu chuli peak climbing is known as Fluted peak climbing lies in Annapurna base camp trail. Singu chuli peak can be seen from Annapurna South base camp but the better shape of the mountain with pointed ridge of snow and ice is seen from the moraines above the lodges. The mountain can be approached from several routes: North-East Face.
Singu chuli peak climbing start from Phedi after 45 minutes drive from Pokhara. Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition climbing guide led via Dhampus Tolkha Jhnu dada Chomorung sinuwa Dovan Himalaya hotel Machhapuchhare base camp and finally set up Fluted base camp . HJT climbing guide trained you about the Singu chuli peak climbing how to blay rope, how to ascend /descend , how to fixed the rope. Fluted peak is technical trekking peaks of Nepal so first our climbing guide fixed the rope and carefully take to summit of fluted peak then same trekking route back to Pokhara .We Himalaya Journey Treks and Expedition arrange the Singu chuli peak climbing according to trekkers /mountaineers holiday schedule and wish.
Singu Chuli peak climbing itinerary:
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition’s airport representative transfer to hotel , Singu chuli peak climbing briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, Kathmandu to pokhar by tourist bus or by flight. Overnight at pokhara
Day 03: After breakfast , pokhara by private vehicle to Phedi then trek to Tolka,
Day 04: After breakfast trek to Jhinu dada where you will enjoy natural hot spring./Tatopani
Day 05: Jhinu dada trek to Dovan
Day 06: Dovan trek to Machhapuchhre /fishtail base camp.
Day 07: Machhapuchhare base camp trek to Annapurna base camp
Day 08: Annapurna base camp trek to Singuchuli base camp
Day 09: Singu Chuli base camp, where HJT climbing guide will teach you how to fixed the rope while ascending or descending
Day 10: Singu Chuli base camp to singu chuli high camp
Day 11: Early in the morning HJT climbing guide will take to summit the Singu chuli for summit then back to singu chuli base camp.
Day 12: Singu chuli base camp trek to Deurali,
Day 13: Deurali trek to Chhomrong,
Day 14: Chhomorung trek to Tadapani,
Day 15: Tadapani trek to Ghorepani
Day 16: Early in the morning HJT trekking guide will take to you Ghoerpani poon hill (3210m) which is one of the best view point of Annapurna region trekking from where you will see superb Himalayan views of Dhaulagiri 8167m , Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II 7739m, Annapurna III 7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Fishtail/ Machhapuchhare 6998m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Nilgiri 7040m, Tukuche peak 6920, Dhampus peak, Thapa peak etc , breakfast at Ghorepani then trek to Tikhedhunga
Day 17: Tikhedhunga trek to Nayapul then by private vehicle drive to pokhara.
Day 18: After breakfast, by tourist bus or by flight back to kathmandu.
Day 19: AAfter breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel
Day 20: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, , river rafting etc.
Trip Cost: email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking & Singu chuli peak climbing guide
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter according to workers Union of Nepal)
- Kathmandu Pokhara overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara Phedi overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / lodge & 4 days in tented camp during Fluted peak climbing
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Singu chuli peak climbing permit
- Singu chuli peak climbing guide salary
- Singu chuli garbage deposit
- Singu chuli peak climbing equipments such as Rope( both main and fixed rope) Snow bar, Snow ice screw etc.
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS permit)
- Annapurna conservation area project permit (ACAP permit)
- Nayapul to pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Two night hotel accomodation in Pokhara on BB basis ( two star catagory hotel) as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara Hotel to pokhara tourist bus park overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange flight ticket or private vehicle , cost will add extra
- Kathahmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathahmandu valley sightseeing tour with private car as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Kathmandu Internatinal Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu & Pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Singu chuli peak climbing is one of difficult and challenging peak climbing in Nepal. Singu chuli peak climbing is known as Fluted peak climbing required experience and good physical fitness.Singu Chuli 6501m an attractive mountain for climbing in Annapurna trekking region.