Nagarkot Helambu trekking
Nagarkot Helambu trekking is one of the most popular easier trekking tour in Nepal. Nagarkot Helambu trek offer beautiful Himalayan views of Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Langtang Lirung 7246m, Mt. Ganesh Himal 7604m, Mt. Dorje Lakpa 6988m, Mt. Gaurishanaker 7145m, Rolwaling Himalayan range, Tibetan Himalayan range & more then dozens Nepal trekking peaks , beautiful terrace fields, temples , Monasteries with rhododendrons flowers. Helmbu trekking fit for all age group travelers & can do less then two weeks holidays. Mt. Everest 8848m view + Tarkeghang monastery is main attraction of trekking in Nagarkot Helambu valley. Helambu trekking is more appropriate trekking trails for family trekking without high altitude sickness as well as easy moderate trekking destination near by Kathmandu valley.
Helambu trekking start at Telkot near by Bhaktapur Durbar square after an hours drive from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led you through beautiful valley Telkot Nagarkot Chisapani Kutum saghu Tharepati Melamchi gaun Tarke ghayng sermathang & finally reach at Melamchi pul bazaar then by overland transportation drive back to Kathmandu. Normally Autumn & spring season is best time trekking in Nagarkot Helambu valley but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per trekkers holiday frame.
Nagarkot Helambu trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will transfer to hotel , Nagarkot Helambu trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast ,kathamndu drive toTelkot, Bhaktapur (1347m) drive approximatley 1 hour then trek to Nagarkot (2174m), walk approximately 3-4 hours
Day 03: Nagarkot trek to Chisapani (2194m) walk approximatley 6 hours
Day 03: Chisapani trek to Kutumsang (2446m) walk approximatley 5 hours
Day 04: Kutumsang trek to Tharepati (3597m) walk approximatley 5- 6 hours
Day 05: Tharepati trek to Melamchi Gaun 2135m) walk approximatley 3 hours
Day 06: Melamchi Gaun trek to Tarkeghyang (2550m) walk approximatley 3-4 hours
Day 07: Tarkeghyang Trek to Shermathang (2621m) .walk approximatley 4-5hours
Day 08: Shermathang Trek to Melamche Pul (828m) walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 09: Mrlamchi pul bazaar drive bus to Kathmandu (1350m)/transfer to hotel.overnight at kathmandu.
Day10: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the best Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 11: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then HJT representative will drip to you Kathmandu International airport forward journeys or As you have time for Nepal will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc
Nagarkot Helambu trekkinbg Cost:
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Kathmandu Telkot Bhaktapur overland transportation by private vehicle as mentined in itinerary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Langtang National park permit
- Shivapuri National park permit
- Melamchi pul bazaar to Kathmandu overland transportation by bus as mentinoed in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nagarkot Helambu Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Nagarkot Helambu trekking is one of the most popular easier trekking tour in Nepal. Nagarkot Helambu trek offer beautiful Himalayan views of Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Langtang Lirung 7246m,