Tilicho peak climbing
Tilicho peak climbing is one of the most challenging peak climbing in Nepal. Tilicho expedition (7134m) offers stunning Himalayan views of whole Annapurna trekking trails. Tilicho peak expedition technical and challenging climbing then the other mountain having same altitude. Tilicho lake (4923m) highest located lake in the world is the first base camp of Tilicho peak expedition where HJT climbing guide will teach to you how to fixed the rope, how to blay the rope , how to ascend or descend while climbing the peak. Good physical fitness and climbing skills required for Tilicho peak climbing.
Nepal Tilicho peak climbing take to you core of Annapurna trekking trails with best mountains vistas of Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mt. Annapurna 8091m with 16 snowy capped mountains of Annapurna region. Good physical fitness and climbing skill required to summit the Tilicho peak. Autumn & spring season is best time for climbing Tilicho peak but we Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition arrange as per travelers / mountaineers wish and holiday frame around the year.
Tilicho peak expedition begins at Beshishar after drive 6-7 hours from Kathmandu than continue follow Annapurna circuit trekking trails till Manang. Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition climbing guide led through Khangsar Tilicho lake and finally reach at Tilicho peak base camp . Our climbing guide will make short training about how to ascend, descend, blay / fixed the rope etc. After successfully summit the Tilicho peak then we trek to till Manang same way and aftermath as client holiday frame either we will take them via Thorong la pass 5416m or return same way to Beshishar.
Major highlights of Tilicho peak expedition
* Tilicho peak climbing is technical and challenging trekking peaks in Annapurna trekking trails.
* Tilicho peak expedition take to you core part of the Annapurna circuit trekking route and cross the Thorong la pass with best mountain Vistas.
* Exploration of Marshyangdi, Manang, Around Annapurna trekking route and Tilicho base camp with in three weeks holidays.
* Discover the highest located lake – Tilicho lake (4912m), Jomsom muktinath and Mustang valley.
Tilicho peak climbing 2021/2022 itinerary:
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer to hotel , Tilicho peak climbing briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, relaxing / shopping or excursion Kathmandu valley with own activities and preparation for Tilicho peak expedition. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Drive to Besisahar (760m / 5 hrs). Trek to Khundi (790m / 3 hrs). Camp
Day 04: Khundi – Bahundanda (1310m / 4 hrs). Camp
Day 05: Bahundranda - Taal (1700m / 6 hrs). Camp
Day 06: Taal – Bagarchhap (3160m / 6 hrs)
Day 07: Bagarchhap - Chame (2670m / 5 hrs)
Day 08: Chame - Pisang (3300m / 6 hrs)
Day 09: Pisang – Manang (3540m / 5 hrs)
Day 10: Rest day at Manang for acclimatization and exploration around.
Day 11: Manang - Khangsar (3700m / 7 hrs)
Day 12: Khangsar – Tilicho Base Camp ( 4400m / 6 to 8 hrs)
Day 13 - 23: Tilicho Peak (7,134m) Climbing Period
Day 24: Base Camp - Khangsar (3700m / 6 hrs)
Day 25: Khangsar - Thorong Phedi (4450m / 7 hrs)
Day 26: Cross Thorong La Pass (5416m) – Muktinath (3800m / 8 hrs)
Day 27: Muktinath - Jomsom (2710m / 4 hrs)
Day 28: Flight: Jomsom – Pokhara – Kathmandu
Day 29: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel
Day 30: After breakfast, Relaxing / shopping or excursion around Kathmandu valley with own activities and 3 hours before you International flight, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu International airport for onward Journeys.
Trip Cost: email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking & Tilicho peak climbing guide
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter according to workers Union of Nepal)
- Kathmandu Beshishar overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / lodge & 4 days in tented camp during Tilicho peak expedition
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Tilicho peak climbing permit
- Tilicho peak climbing guide salary
- Tilicho peak climbing garbage deposit
- Tilicho peak climbing equipments such as Rope( both main and fixed rope) Snow bar, Snow ice screw etc.
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS permit)
- Annapurna conservation area project permit (ACAP permit)
- Jomsom pokhara flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- One night hotel accomodation in Pokhara on BB basis ( two star catagory hotel) as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara Hotel to pokhara tourist bus park overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange flight ticket or private vehicle , cost will add extra
- Kathahmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathahmandu valley sightseeing tour with private car as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Kathmandu Internatinal Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu & Pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Tilicho peak climbing is one of the most challenging peak climbing in Nepal. Tilicho expedition offers stunning Himalayan views of whole Annapurna region , beautiful landscape , lush valleys and mixed cultures.