Manaslu Annapurna circuit trekking
Manaslu Annapurna circuit trekking is challenging & popular trekking trails in western part of the Nepal. Manaslu Larkya la pass Annapurna circuit trekking combine two different region trekking route – Manaslu & Annapurna. Manaslu larkya la pass Annapurna trekking take to you heart of the Manaslu & Annapurna region. Manaslu Larkya la pass trekking is famous trekking in Manaslu region & Annapurna circuit trekking is world’s top ten trekking destination. Manaslu Larkya la pass Annapurna circuit trekking offer beautiful Himalayan views including 3 above 8000m mountain – Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Mt. Dhualagiri 8167m, Annapurna 8091m with 23 snowy capped mountains, mixed culture, Tibetan monasteries , beautiful landscape , nice terrace fields & green jungles with rhododendrons trees. Autumn & spring season is best time for Manaslu circuit & Annapurna circuit trekking tour but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per travelers holiday frame with customized trip.
Manaslu Larkya la pass trekking commence from Arughat Bazaar after 6-7 hours drive from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led you through beautiful valley of Manaslu sotikhola Jagat Namrung Dang Samagaun via Larke la pass 5134m touch to the Annapurna circuit trekking trail Dharapani then continue ascend to Pisang Manang Yak kharka Thorong la pass 5416m to Muktinath & finally reach at Jomsom then fly back to Pokhara. HJT generate general trekking itinerary for trekkers to reach the destination without high altitude sickness. We have successfully arranged young children 9 years up to 82 years old trekkers to Manaslu circuit Annapurna circuit trekking. Minimum three weeks holidays required for Manaslu pass Annapurna circuit trekking & two person required trekking in Manaslu region.
Manaslu Larkya la pass Annapurna circuit trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will transfer to hotel , Manaslu Larkya la pass Annapurna circuit trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in Kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath temple: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley because of this day , required original passport for arrange the Manaslu trekking permit and prepare Manaslu trekking. overnight at Kathmandu .
Day 03: After breakfast, our trekking guide will pick up you from hotel and drive to Gorkha bazaar / Arughat (1640m) . drive approximately 6-7 hours .Overnight at Arughat
Day 04: Trek to Khursani Bari (900m). walk approximately 6-7 hours.
Day 05: Trek to Machhi Khola (830m) walk approximately 6-7 hours.
Day 06: Trek to Jagat (1360m) walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 07: Trek to Filim (1590m) walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 08: Trek to Dang (1920m) walk approximately 6-7 hours.
Day 09: Trek to Nambrung (2380m) walk approximately 6-7 hours.
Day 10: Trek to Low Goun (3180m) walk approximately 6-7 hours.
Day 11: Trek to Sama Goun (3360m) walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 12: Trek to Samdo (3900m) walk approximately 4-5 hours.
Day 13: Trek to Larkhe Base Camp (4390m) walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 14: Trek to Bhim Phedi (3630m) vai Larkhe-La (5250m) walk approximately 6-7 hours.
Day 15: Trek to Dharapani (1943m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 16: trek to Chame (2713m) walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 17: Chame trek to Pisang (3185m) walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 18: Pisang trek to Manang (3440m) walk approximately 4-5 hours.
Day 19: Manang acclimatizing day. During this day you can hike up to Ice Lake or Gangapurna tea shop from where you will see panoramic Himalayan views of the Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Mt. Annapurna II 7937m, Annapurna III 7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Gangapurna 7455m, Tilicho peak 7134m,Pisang peak 6091m etc , back to Manang .overnight at Manang.
Day 20: Manang trek toYak kharka (4210m) walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 21: Yak kharka trek to Thorung phedi (4640m)/ Thorung High camp (4800m) walk approximately 4-5 hours.
Day 22: Thorung phedi (4640m)/ Thorung High camp (4800m) via Thorung La(5416m) trek to Muktinath .(3802m) walk approximately 6-7 hours.
Day 23: In the morning Muktinath Temple excursion and trek to Jomsom (2625m) walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 24: After breakfast , Jomsom by flight back to Pokhara (915m) flight approximately 25 minutes, transfer to hotel. overnight at Pokhara
Day 25: After breakfast, Pokhara by tourist bus drive back to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel & in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese restaurant. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 26: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then our representative will drip to you Kathmandu International airport forward journeys or if you have time for Nepal will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini package tour, Pokhara Chitwan tour, Nagarkot Dhulikhel tour , Rafting etc.
Trip Cost: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu Arughat bazaar overland transportation by private jeep as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge entire the manaslu trekking as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Manaslu speicial trekking permit
- Manaslu conservation area project ( MCAP permit)
- Annapurna conservation area project permit (ACAP permit)
- Jomsom pokhara flight ticket as mentinoed in itinerary
- One night accommodation in Pokhara on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu & pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Manaslu Annapurna circuit trekking is challenging & popular trekking trails in western part of the Nepal. Manaslu Larkya la pass Annapurna circuit trekking combine two different region trekking route – Manaslu & Annapurna