Manaslu region Trekking
Manaslu region trekking is an adventure trekking destination that lies in the western part of Nepal. Manaslu trekking is known as Manaslu base camp trekking /Manaslu Larkya la pass trekking for stunning Himalayan scenery of Manaslu region and Annapurna trekking region. Mt. Manaslu 8163m 8th highest mountain in the world & Manaslu means “ The Spirit Mountain”. Manaslu trekking trails opened in 1991 for trekkers. Trekking in Manaslu offers pristine mountain views, beautiful landscape, lush valleys, a combination of cultural heritage, Manaslu Larke passes & joins with Annapurna circuit trekking trail. Treks in the Manaslu region provide spectacular beauty along the border of Nepal and Tibet.
Manaslu Trek is a controlled/ restricted trekking destination and required a special trekking permit through government registered Nepal trekking agency and a minimum two-person required to obtain the special Manaslu trekking permit. Normally March, April, May, September, October, and November are the best months for treks in the Manaslu area but we Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition arrange Manalsu region trekking as per trekkers wish and holiday schedule with lifetime Journeys in Nepal. Since the Manaslu region trek trail has been open HJT arrange numerous trekking groups in the Manaslu region. Trekking Manaslu is a lifetime journey for adventure travelers!
Trekking in the Manaslu region begins at Arughat bazaar, Gorkha district after a 6-7 hours drive from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led through the beautiful valley of Manaslu region for all options trekking in Manaslu region. Manaslu trek has 5 different options for trekking routes such as Manaslu Larkya la pass trekking, Manaslu Tsum valley trekking, Tsum valley trekking, Manaslu Rupinala pass trekking, Lower Manaslu trekking & Manaslu Annapurna circuit trekking. Since the Manaslu region trekking trail has been open Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition operate numerous trekking groups in relevant areas with lifetime Nepal Himalayas experience! Manaslu trekking a lifetime ultimate adventure journey!
Major Highlights of Trekking in Manaslu region
* Manaslu trekking is less crowded trekking destination comparing the well known Everest base camp trekking and Annapurna circuit trekking
* Explore three above 8000m mountains (Mt. Manaslu 8163m,Mt.Dhaulagiri 8167m,Mt. Annapurna I.8091m) other panoramic Himalayan views of Cheo Himal, Himlung Himal, Nemjung, Gyaji Kang, Kang Guru, and Annapurna II.
* Assemble part of The great Himalayan trails and Annapurna trekking trails
* Explore the Tibetan Buddhism culture & Gompas / Monasteries
* Manaslu conservation area project (MCAP) withwildlife including Tahr (Mountain Goat), Agali (Blue Sheep), Pika (Highest living Mammal), Himalayan Marmots and Snow Leopard.
* Discover the high Himalayan pass Larkya La Pass (5167 meters) while participate Manaslue Circuit trekking & beautiful Tsum valley