Around Annapurna trekking
Around Annapurna trekking is popular trekking trail in Annapurna region. Round Annapurna trekking is known as Annapurna circuit trekking offers panoramic Himalaya scenery including the Dhaulagiri 8167m, Manaslu 8163m,Nilgiri 7041m, Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II 7939m , Annapurna III7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Lamjung Himal 6986m,Tukuche peak 6920m,Tilicho peak 7134m, etc, see different type of Animals such as musk dears, leopards, jackals, mountain Thar, birds such as Pheasant, long tails birds, relaxing with mixed culture such as Bramin, Chhetri, Gurung, magars, Thakalies etc Annapurna Thorung la pass trekking is such Himalayan adventure in Annapurna region which is rich in contrasts and it introduces us to the full and glorious spectrum of Nepal's scenery as it threads its way through a mountainous mosaic of picturesque landscapes of often wondrous beauty ... carrying the wide-eyed walker from lowland terraced farms and forests to barren desert steppes, deep gorges & valleys, and alpine tundra & giant glaciated Himalayan peaks in the north. Here on this trek, one can view the three mighty peaks of Manaslu (8163m), Dhaulagiri (8,167-m) and Annapurna (8,091-m).
Around Annapurna trekking is a challenging long trek of about 250-km in 3 weeks. The good thing about Annapurna Thorung la pass trek is that we have a change of view of a new spectacular mountain every other day, right from the first day of trek to the last day. The exciting point of around Annapurna trekking is the crossing of snow-covered Thorung La pass , 5,416m, is a whole lot higher than the highest peak in the European Alps and presents the most formidable challenge on this trek requiring up to 8 hours or more of continual trekking besides being potentially hazardous if weather or trail conditions is bad and Muktinath temple, Mixed culture, wild Animals, Landscape, Natural hot spring and poon Hill for the best Himalayan view point of Annapurna region also deepest gorge in the world make this one of the most popular treks in the world Around Annapurna trekking start from Besshishar and end at Pokhara via Annapurna Thorung la pass, Jomsom Muktinath, Ghorepani poon hill. Since Annapurna trekking trail has been open Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition arrange numerious groups in relevant areas with Life time Journeys in Nepal Himalayas. Autumn & spring season is best time trekking in Annapurna Thorung la pass but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange whole year as per travelers holiday frame with amazing life time journeys!
Around Annapurna trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel , Around Annapurna trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, Kathmandu by bus / by private vehicle drive to Beshishar (823m) Drive approximately 5-6 hours and trek to Bulbule (916m)walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 03: Bulbule trek to Bahundada (1311m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 04: Bahundada trek to Jagat (1314m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 05: Jagat trek to Dharapani (1943m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 06: Dharapani trek to Chame (2713m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Chame trek to Pisang (3185m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 08: Pisang trek to Manang (3440m)approximately 4-5 hours
Day 09: Manang acclimatization /Rest day.During this day you can hike up to Ice lake or Tea shop near by Gangapurna base camp from where you will see panoramic Himalayan scenery including Mt.Manaslu, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Gangapurna, Pisang peak, Thorung peak, Peak 38 etc and overnight at manang village.
Day 10: Manang trek to Yak kharka (4210m)
Day 11: Yak kharka to Thorung phedi (4640m)/ Thorung High camp (4800m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 12: Thorung phedi (4640m)/ Thorung High camp (4800m) via Thorung La pass(5416m) to Muktinath.(3802m)approximately 6-7hours
Day 13: In the morning Muktinath Temple excursion and overnight at Kagbeni (2840m)approximately 2-3 hours
Day 14: Kagbeni trek to Marpaha (2676m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 15: Marpaha trek to Ghasa (2013m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 16: Ghasa trek to Tatopani /Natural Hot spring (1179m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 17: Tatopani (Natural hot spring) trek to Shikha (1920m)approximately 4 hours
Day 18: Day 18: Shikha trek to Ghorepani (2855m) approximately 4 hours
Day 19: Early in the morning hike to Poon Hill 3210m for superb Himalayan scenery including the Dhaulagiri 8167m, Nilgiri 7041m, Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II 7939m , Annapurna III7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Lamjung Himal 6986m,Tukuche peak 6920m etc , breakfast at ghorepani and continue trek to Tikhedhunga/Hile(1555m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 20: Tikhedunga trek to Naya pul (867m)approximately 3 hours than by private vehicle back pokhara (915m) drive approximately 1 hour 30 minutes. overnight at Pokhara
Day 21: Pokhara to Katmandu overland transportation by tourist bus . drive approximately 5-6 hours. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 22: After breakfast, Himalaya Journey tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the best Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel..
Day 23: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc.
Trip Cost: e-mail us:-email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge entire the trekking tour
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Annapurna conservation area project permit (ACAP Permit)
- Nayapul to pokhara overland transportation by private vehilce
- One night hotel accomodation in pokhara on BB basis (two star catagory hotel ) as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with tour guide as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu / Pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Around Annapurna trekking is popular trekking trail in Annapurna region. Round Annapurna trekking is known as Annapurna circuit trekking offers panoramic Himalaya scenery.