Mustang Saribung pass trekking
Mustang Saribung pass trekking is challenging trekking trail in mid western part of the Nepal. Saribung pass trekking combination of beautiful Himalayan scenery with three above 8000m mountains Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Mt. Annapurna 8091m, religions, geographic elevation, Tibetan monasteries , beautiful landscape and cross the challenging passes. Mustang Saribung trek combine three different region trekking Annapurna ,Mustang & Narphu valley. Saribung trekking is newly discovered in 2006 trekking in Nepal Himalayas. Saribung peak climbing (6324m) is another attraction of this trip. We Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange Saribung expedition as per travelers choice. Saribung trekking trail is situated in isolated part of Mustang region of Damodar Himal, close to the border of (Tibet).
Mustang Saribung pass trekking commence at Jomsom after 25 minutes scenic mountain flight from Pokhara. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led you through beautiful Kaligandi valley Kagbeni Chele Geiling Lo Manthang Yara Thanti Namta khola and finally summit the Saribung peak. Trail continue via Saribung pass (6020m) descend to Phu gaun then trail reach to Annapurna circuit trekking trail at koto then heading to the Beshishar & by bus or private vehicle drive back to Kathmandu. Autumn & spring is best time trekking in Mustang saribung pass but HJT arrange customized Saribung pass trekking as per trekkers holiday schedule. Minimum two person required for Mustang saribung trekking for obtain the Mustang trekking & Narphu valley trekking permit through government registered trekking company Nepal. Saribung pass Narphu valley trekking is most challenging adventure trekking in Mid western Nepal.
Mustang Saribung pass trekking itinerary:
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel, Mustang saribung pass trekking briefing with official arrangments. ovenright at Kathmandu
Day 02 : After breakfast, realxing / shopping & prepartion for saribung pass trekking . Himalaya Journey Trekking representative will apply Mustang saribung pass trekking permit with your original passport in Deparment of immigration Nepal.
Day 03 : After breakfast, Kathmandu pokhara (915m) by tourist bus. Drive approximatley 5-6 hours but if you prefer private vehicle or flight to pokhara will arrange accordingly.
Day 04: Fly Pokhara to Jomsom and Trek to Kagbeni (2800m) 3h
Day 05 : Trek Kagbeni to Chele (3075m) 6h
Day 06 : Trek Chele - Geling (3560m) 7h
Day 07 : Geling - Dhakmar (3820m) 6 h
Day 08 : Dhakmar - Tsarang (3580m) 7h
Day 09 : Tsarang - Lo Manthang (3809m) 5h camp
Day10: After breakfast, exursion in Mustang Lomanthang, Mustang king palace & monasteries.
Day 11 : Lo Manthang - Yara (3,900m) 5-6h
Day 12 : Yara - Luri Gompa (3500m) 5h
Day 13 : Luri Gompa - Ghuma Thanti (4856m) 6h
Day 14 : Ghuma Thanti - Parsche Khola(4200m) 4h
Day 15 : Parsche Khola - Damodar Kunda (4890m) 5h.
Day 16 : Damodar Kunda to Base camp (5240m) 3h
Day 17 : Base camp – Moraine Camp (5720m) 5h
Day 18 : Moraine Camp – Saribung Pass (6042m) - Saribung Peak (6328m) - Bhrihuti BC (5070M) 9-10h
Day 19 : Bhrihuti Base Camp - Phu (3995m) 6h
Day 20 : Phu Rest Day - During this day you may excursion around Narphu valley
Day 21 : Phu - Mahendra Pul (3425m) 5h 30
Day 22 : Mahendra Pul - Kang La Phedi (4500m) via – Naar (4100m) 6h
Day 23 : Kang La Phedi - Kang La (5320m) - Ngawal (3750m) 7h
Day 24: Ngawal - Gyaru - Brathang (2840m) 6h
Day 25 : Dharapani - Syange (1050m) 6h 30
Day 26 : Drive Syange to Besisahar and Kathmandu Overnight in Hotel
Day 27: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel.
Day28: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc.
Trip Cost: e-mail us:-firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Four night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Nepal domestic Flight .
- Kathmandu pokhara overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- One night hotel accomodation in pokhara on BB basis ( two star catagory hotel) as mentioned in itineary.
- Pokhara Jomsom flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Trekking accomodation in Tented camp as mentioned in itinrary
- One expert cook for prepare the meal entire the Mustang saribung pass trekking as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Mustang trekking permit
- Saribung peak climbing permit
- Narphu valley trekking permit
- Annapurna cosnervation area project permit ( ACAP Permit)
- Besishar to kathmandu overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with HJT tour guide as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu & pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.