Christmas trekking in Nepal
Christmas trekking in Nepal take to you maximum one week trekking holidays in Nepal between Merry Christmas to until New Year. Every Year , We Himalaya Journey Trekking & Expedition arrange memorable trekking holidays for those travelers who spend their short holidays in Nepal specially involve world tallest mountain zone in Everest region. Between two years , They will have holidays with Mt. Everest 8848m view & it will fulfill their dream to see top of the world as well as 19 snowy capped mountains of Everest region trekking. Mostly, Christmas trekking begins on Christmas eve it mean on 23rd December and end 4th January of New Year but we Himalaya Journey Trekking flexible arrange Christmas & New year trekking in Nepal Himalaya as per trekkers / travelers holiday frame.
Nepal Christmas trekking begins at Lukla Hilary airport after 35 minutes scenic mountain flight from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s trekking guide led you through sherpa village Chaurikhara, Ghat village, Phakding , Jorasale & finally reach famous shrepa village Namche bazaar. After one day acclimatization at Namche Bazaar , continue hike to Tengboche your last trekking point which is surrounding by Top of the world ( Mt. Everest 8848m), Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8463m , Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m, Mt. Ama dablam 6856m, Mt. Thamserku 6723m, Mt. Nuptse 7855m, Mt. Kusum khangaru 6367m, Mt. Kantega 6779m & other mountains. Christmas trekking is known as Everest panorama trekking fit for all age group travelers even winter season time in Nepal.
Nepal Christmas trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer Hotel, Nepal Christmas trekking / Everest panorama trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: Katmandu by flight to Lukla flight duration approximately 35 minutes and overnight at Phakding (2830m) walk approximately 2-3 hours.
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3480m). walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 04: Namche Bazaar trek to Tengboche (3890m).walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 05: Tyangboche trek to Namche Bazaar .walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 06: Namche Bazaar trek to Lukla (2830m).walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 07: Lukla by flight back Kathmandu. transfer to hotel. Overnight at Kathmandu overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 08: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the best Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 09: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then our representative will drip to you Kathmandu International airport forward journeys or As you have time for Nepal will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Flight .
- Kathmandu to Lukla /Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight ticket (both way flight cost per person $ 280)
- Trekking guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- Guided Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Christmas Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Christmas trekking in Nepal is one of the popular trekking trail in Nepal for those who have holidays during the Christmas & New year , we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange possibilites trekking tour in Nepal Himalaya!