Manaslu circuit trek 11 days
Manaslu circuit trek is one of the exciting and challenging trekking in Manaslu region lies is Gorkha district ,Gandaki Province No. 4. Manaslu circuit trekking explore the Mt. Manaslu Base camp trek route ( 4800m) ,Birendra Lake, Pung Gyen Gomba, Bon culture and polyandry marriage system. Manaslu Larkya La psss trekking offer 3 above 8000 meters mountains ( Mount. Manaslu 8163m, Mount Dhaulagiri 867m, Mount Annapurna I 8091m) and Ganesh Himal (7,140m), Shringi Himal (7,161m), Rani Peak /Lidanai Peak (6,693m), Himalchuli (7,750m), Nadi Chuli / Peak 29 (7,871m), Mt. Manaslu/Kang Pungen (8,163m), Manaslu North (7,157m), Naike Peak (6,211m) ,Kangguru (6,981m), Annapurna II (7,937m), Gyaji Kang (7,038m), Larke Peak (6,249m), Lamjung Himal (7,983m), and Ratna Chuli (7,035m). Mount Manalu circuit hiking is less visit trekking destinations in Nepal. Manaslu circuit trekking opened in 1991 for tourist than Manaslu Larkya La pass trekking become most popular trekking destination in Manaslu region. Manaslu base camp trekking fit for both novice and experienced trekkers with average level fitness.
Short Manaslu circuit trek 11 days fit for both novice and experienced trekking but good physical fitness is essential. Short Manaslu circuit trekking is perfect choice who wishes to explore the world’s 8th tallest mountain base camp with 11 days even 16 days Manaslu trekking itinerary is more appropriate for the consistent trekkers. Trek to Manaslu circuit deliver the traveler most incredible experiece of a lifetime. Tally as a restricted trekking destinations in Nepal Himalaya requisite special Manaslu circuit trek permit. Minimum two person required trekking in Manaslu circuit and permit issue through the government registered local Nepal trekking companies under the rule and regulation of Department of immigration Nepal . Accomodation on the Manaslu circuit trekking has good faclilites trekkers lodge rune by local people. Trekking in Manaslu circuit hike through rugged Nepal great Himalayan trails and assemble Annapurna circuit trekking trails.
Manaslu circuit trekking permit cost USD 100 for first one week then extended each day permit cost USD 15 per person as well as MCAP, ACAP and TIMS permit required. Autumn and spring seasons are best time trekking to Manaslu circuit but we Himalaya Journey Trekking organize trip to Manaslu circuit in monsoon season too while winter season ( December, January) cover by the snow. Manaslu circuit trek difficulty level is challenging but our experienced Manaslu trekking guide lead your adventure successfully as they been the 40 + time. Manaslu Circuit trek in Nepal is lifetime journeys to explore 8th tallest mountain the world.Suggested for every trekkers do the Manaslu circuit hiking trip throurgh the government registered local Nepal trekking agency recomended by Lonly planet Nepal travel guide book for secured journeys in Himalayas . we have special Manaslu Larkya La pass trekking package for 2024 and 2025 with huge discounted price.
Express Manaslu circuit trek distance 159 kilometers / 98 miles from Sotikhola to Beshishar. We have generate 11 days Manaslu Larky la pass trek itinerary but trekkers may extend their journeys to Manaslu Tsum valley trek route to explore the Mu Gompa, Rachen Gompa and Nepal hidden valley. If you prefer only Manaslu base camp trekking without crossing the Larkya la pass alos possible with in one weeks. Manaslu circuit trekking cost is depend on group size and package service provide the Nepal trekking companies. It means Budget Manaslu circuit trek and luxury Manaslu circuit treks options available as per traveler’s choice. Short Manaslu Larkya La pass trek exclusive adventure trekking in Nepal for the adventure seekers , nature lovers and mountain lovers.
Short Manaslu Larkya La pass trek begins from Sotikhola after 7 hours drive from Kathmandu by private jeep or land cruiser . You will get local bus from new bus station Kathmandu to Arughat and local jeep may available drive to Sotikhola . During the monsoon season may difficult to reach the Machhakhola or Sotikhola due to the off road and landslide. . Trek continue ascend Jagat, Deng, namrung , samagaun, Samdo ,via Larkya la pass Bimtang and finally reach the Dharapani the junction of Annapurna circuit trek. Manaslu circuit short trekking is journeys of beyond the imagination.Trekkers may extend thier journey to Pokhara , Lumbini or Chitwan National park for Chitwan Jungle safari tour. we do have special Manaslu circuit trekking pacakge from America , Germany, Australia, UK and European countries.
Manaslu circuit trek Major Highlights
Manaslu circuit trekking is one of the least visited trek destinations in the Nepal Himalayas.
Manaslu Larkya La pass trek route famous as the meditation site of Milarepa and Guru Rimpoche (Padmasambhava) as well as bon cultures.
Manaslu base camp Larkya La pass trekking is one of the challenging trekking hiking through Manaslu conservation area.
Explore the Mt. Manaslu base camp trek route , beautiful Birendra lake , Pungyen Gompa and jump to the Annapurna circuit trek destination
The exclusive views of three above 8000 meters mountain such as Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mt. Annapurna I. 8091 m and 17 snowy capped mountain of Annapurna trekking trails and Manaslu trekking route.
Explore the Manaslu tsum valley route and hidden valley of Nepal.
Things to Know before heding to the Manaslu circuit trekking
Travelers should know the Manaslu circuit trek package before visit in Nepal. For instant travel service call 977- 9851007829
Manaslu circuit trek ditance and Elevation
11 days Manaslu circuit trekking distance 122km start from Sotikhola via Arughat Bazaar – Jagat Namrung sama gaun Samdo Larkya la pass and end at Beshishar. Trekkers may extend their journey Annapurna circuit trek route up to Pokhara .
The highest elevation of classic Manaslu circuit trekking is Larkya la pass 5106m from the sea level. Manaslu circuit package trekking is moderate challenging trekking in Nepal Himalayas.
Difficulties of Manaslu circuit trek
11 days Manaslu circuit trek difficulty level moderate difficult however fit for both novice and experienced trekkers. It means Manaslu circuit trek in Nepal suitable for those travelers who never involved for Nepal trekking tour . around Manaslu trekking with kid will be the perfect choice for family trekking in Nepal Himalayas.
Tally as best Nepal trekking operator for Trekking in Manaslu circuit , declared nothing is the difficulties of Nepal Manaslu Larkya la pass trekking while choose the 11 days Manaslu circuit package trek gradually ascend from Chame.
Meals and Accommodation on Manaslu circuit trek routes
Accommodation on Manaslu circuirt trekking route has normal hotels run by local people of Manaslu region . You will get enough lodging facilities with attached and common bathrooms.
Verities of delicious available meals on whole trek to Manaslu circuit trek trails.. The professional chef will deliverer meals on your request such as Nepalese , Tibetan, Indian, Chinese American, European and continental.
Permits for classic Manaslu circuit trek
Trekking to Manaslu circuit required four different trekking permit – Special Manaslu circuit trek permit USD100 for 7 days and extended each day USD 15 per person.
Manadlu conservation area project permit (MCAP Permit)
Annapurna conservation area project permit (ACAP Permit)
Trekkers management system ( TIMS permit ) .
TIMS permit and MCAP, ACAP permit issue at Bhrikutimandap, Kathmandu Nepal. Now a days some of the Annapurna treks route charge the municipality permit too such as Annapurna Mardi Himal trekking route.
Packing list for Manaslu circuit trek package
Manaslu cirucit trek equipment is most important belongings to get the high Himalayan pass. Following are packing lists forManaslu Larkya la pass trekking package trekking :
- Trekking bag pack
- Waterproof cover for a daypack
- Water bottles or hydration bladder (i.e., CamelBak)
- Sleeping bag rated to -18°C/ 0°F (available for rental if you’re trekking Everest Base Camp through Himalaya Journey Trekking)
- Trekking poles
- Trekking boots
- Headlamp with extra batteries
- Lightweight water filter or iodine water tablets (personal preference)
- Hand warmers
- Travel pillow or pillowcase
- Stuff sacks for dirty clothes/shoes
- Sleeping bag liner (optional) Moisture-wicking long-sleeve t-shirts (2)
- Moisture-wicking short-sleeve t-shirt (1)
- Heavy fleece or down jacket
- Gortex or waterproof jacket with hood
- Rain poncho
- Fleece pants
- Trekking pants (2)
- Hiking shorts (2)
- Waterproof pants
- Long underwear (2)
- Underwear (10)
- Light inner gloves/glove liners
- Insulated wool or down mittens/gloves
- Broad-brimmed hat
- Neck gaiter or bandana (for sun protection)
- Wool hat or balaclava (should cover ears)
Manaslu circuit trekking Itineraries
Manaslu circuit trek itinerary designed by travelers choice and holiday schedule . Itinerary for around Manaslu trek choose by your time frame. we have 14 days Manaslu circuit trekking , 18 days Manaslu Tsum valley Larkya la pass trekking , start from Sotikhola.
The best season for Manaslu Larkya La pass trek package
The best time for Manaslu circuit trekking from September to December in autumn season and February to May in spring season however round Manaslu trek doable all season it means winter and monsoon season too.
Winter Manaslu circuit trek doable with icy and crystal clear Himalayan views of whole Annapurna treks routes.
Monsoon season Manaslu circuit trekking is slightly less visibility due to the raining season in Nepal . hence only few travelers take the Trekking to Manaslu circuit package during this season
Conclusion: Trekking in Manaslu circuit for all season is Himalaya Journey Trekking slogan it means Mt. Manaslu circuit tour doable whole year as per travelers holiday schedule.
Manaslu circuit trek cost
Mount Manaslu circuit trekking cost is determined by the numbers of trekkers as well as private and group join basis trip. Also Manaslu Larkya La pass trekking cost is depending on choice of service budget and luxuries. Budget Manaslu trek cost start from USD 1975 and Luxury Manaslu trek package cost USD 3250 per person. Trekking in Manaslu circuit has various type of the hotel accommodation normal lodge trek to five star hotel lodgings so Manaslu Larkya la pass hiking price is belongs to the service, accommodation and local Nepal trekking company.
Guide and porter hiring service for Mt. Manaslu Larkya la pass treks is budget options. Trekking guide cost for trek to Manaslu circuit USD 30 to 35 per day and Porter hiring service USD 25 to USD 28 but their insurance and local company service charge will be extra. Manaslu base camp trek cost is slightly higer then other normal trekking destinations of Nepal because of Manaslu trek permit cost USD 100 per person. Nepal Manaslu circuit trek cost for Indian passport holders are cheaper then foreign nationals because cost quote on Nepalese and indian currency rupees for Indian citizens. we have special Manaslu circuit trekking pacakge from America , Germany, Australia, UK and European countries.
Why Manaslu circuit trek package with Himalaya Journey Trekking
- Secured online booking and reservation system
- Tailoring Nepal Manaslu circuit Itinerary
- 32 Years + Experienced and professional trekking, tour guide, drivers and staff entire the trip
- No hidden cost for the Mount Manaslu circuit trekking package
- Authorized local Nepal trekking company recommended by Lonely planet travel guide book Nepal and Rough guide book
- 24/7 service and last minute Manaslu Larkya La pass trek booking facilities
- All exclusive Manaslu base camp trek package as requested by customer
- Emphasis on quality service and guest take care for the 99.9% success the Manaslu circuit treks package
- Private and group join basis Manaslu circuit hiking service as per traveler’s holiday frame
- Flexibility for extend the trip as per traveler’s requirements
- Providing hygienic meals and best accommodation on the Mount Manaslu circuit trek package as per requested by trekkers.
- Instant Helicopter rescue service as per trekkers’ requirement for Health conscious
- Easy communication via (Email, WhatsApp, Viber , messenger , WeChat, Viber, Skype, Zoom) and phone 977- 9851007829 / 977-014983184 / 977 - 4986585
- Advance booking system
Mt. Manaslu circuit trek itinerary:
Day 01:Kathmandu to Machhakhola (710m) 167 kilometers. Drive approximately 8-9 hours
Day 02:Macha Khola to Jagat(1,410m, 23km, walk approximately 6/7 hours
Day 03:Jagat to Deng(1,804m, 21km,walk approximately 6/7 hours
Day 04:Deng to Namrung(2,630m, 20km,walk approximately 6/7 hours
Day 05:Namrung to Sama Gau(3,530m, 22km,walk approximately 6/7 hours
Day 06:Sama Gaon rest and exploration day. Today major attraction of the trek, Manaslu Base Camp, is a completed extra mile hike of Birendra Lake and Pungyen Gompa.
Day 07:Sama Gau to Samdo(3,860m, 17km, walk approximately 4/5 hours
Day 08:Samdo to Dharmasala(4,460 m, 13km, walk approximately 5hours
Day 09:Dharmasala to Bimthang(3,700m) via Larkye Pass(5160m, 25km, walk approximately 7/8 hours
Day10: Bimthang to Dharapani(1860m, 30km, walk approximately 6/7 hours
Day 11:Dharapani to Kathmandu(1340m, 240km, drive approximately 8/9 hours
Manaslu circuit trekking cost:
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu Sotikhola overland transportation by private jeep as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge entire the manaslu trekking as mentioned in itinerary
- Required trekking porter/sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking. ( two person will get one trekking porter ( 1 porter carry 30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union )
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Manaslu speicial trekking permit
- Manaslu conservation area project ( MCAP permit)
- Annapurna conservation area project permit (ACAP permit)
- Dharapani to Bshishar oerland by jeep as mentioned in itienrary
- Besishar to Kathmandu overland transportation by private car / vehilce as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch and Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Manaslu circuit trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Manaslu circuit trek is one of the exciting and challenging trekking in Manaslu region. Manaslu circuit trekking explore the Mt. Manaslu Base camp trek route ( 4800m) ,Birendra Lake, Pung Gyen Gomba, Bon culture and polyandry marriage system. Manaslu Larkya La psss trek offer 3 above 8000 meters mountains ( Mount. Manaslu 8163m, Mount Dhaulagiri 867m, Mount Annapurna I 8091m) and Ganesh Himal (7,140m), Shringi Himal (7,161m), Rani Peak /Lidanai Peak (6,693m), Himalchuli (7,750m), Nadi Chuli / Peak 29 (7,871m), Mt. Manaslu/Kang Pungen (8,163m), Manaslu North (7,157m), Naike Peak (6,211m) ,Kangguru (6,981m), Annapurna II (7,937m), Gyaji Kang (7,038m), Larke Peak (6,249m), Lamjung Himal (7,983m), and Ratna Chuli (7,035m).