Everest base camp Heli trekking tour
Everest base camp Heli trekking is one of the most adventure package trekking tour in Nepal. Everest base camp Helicopter trekking luxuries adventure trekking in Everest for those who have less then two weeks holidays in Nepal. Trekking in Everest base camp with Helicopter is amazing life time experience for those who has less then two weeks holidays in Nepal to reach the Everest base camp trekking. Everest base camp heli tour take to you heart of the Everest Himalayan range with snowy capped mountains panorama including Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8463m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m & other 19 Himalayan views of solukhumbu Himalayan zone. As Mt. Everest base camp trekking included world’s third most popular hiking destination by lonely planet guide book, numerous trekkers / travelers touched the Everest base camp by helicopter & hiking from Lukla Hilary airport. Everest base camp helicopter tour explored sherpa culture, Tibetan monasteries & beautiful landscape of khumbu region. Spring & Autumn season is best time for Everest base camp heli trekking tour but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange as per travelers wish and holiday schedule around the year.
Everest base camp heli tour commence from Lukla Hilary airport after 35 minutes scenic mountain flight. Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s trekking guide led through beautiful sherpa village Chauri kharka Ghat Phakding Namche Tengboche Pheriche Lobuche Gorakshep & finally reach the Everest base camp. After visit top of the world’s base camp, HJT guide led you Kala pattar 5545m ( Black rock) the highest point of this trekking for one of the best views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Purmori, Mt. Nuptse, khumbu Icefalls, Khumbu glaciers as well as Mt. Everest base camp. After breakfast at Gorakshep, Helicopter will take to you back in Kathmandu with beautiful Panoramic Himalayan views of whole solukhumbu region.
Everest base camp Heli trekking tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer Hotel, Everest base camp Heli trekking tour briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, Kathmandu by flight to Lukla , flight approximately 35 minutes. trek to Phakding (2830m). walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 03: Phakding trek to Namche Bazaar (3480m). walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 04: Namche Bazaar acclimatization day.( During the day , you can hike to Thame for beautiful Himalayan views, wild animals and Tibetan Monastery , Mt.Amadablam (6856m), Mt. Thamserku ( 6723m) , Mt. Kantega (6979m), Mt. Kusum Khangaru ( 6367m) , Mt.Kongde (6011m), Mt. Tawache peak ( 6367 m), Mt. Cholaste (6335m) ,island peak (6179m), Khumbila (God of Khumbu) 5761m etc , walk approximately 5-6 hours overnight at Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Namache trek to Tengboche (3870m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 06: Tengboche trek to Pheriche (4250m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Pheriche trek to Lobuche (4910m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 08: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5180m) , walk approximately 2-3 hours after lunch continue to Everest base camp (5500m) walk approximately 4-5 hours and overnight at Gorakshep.
Day 09: Gorakshep early in the morning hike to kala pattar (5545m) for superb Himalayan views including the Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Nuptse 7855m, Mt. Pumori 7161m, Mt. Changaste 7550m, Mt.Lingterin 6679m, Mt. Amadablam 6856m, Mt. Thamserku 6723m, Mt. Kantega 6685m, Mt..Kusum Khagaru 6367m,Mt.Kongde 6011m,Mt. Khumbila 5761m(God of the Khumbu), Mt.Twache peak 6367m, Mt. Cholaste 6335m ,Island peak 6179m, Lobuche peak 6145m, Pokalde peak 5806m, Honku south peak 6119m walk approximately one hours and breakfast at Gorakshep and after breakfast by Helicopter fly back to Kathmandu. Fly approximately 1 hour 20 minutes. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 10: After breakfast , our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley . overnight in Kathmandu
Day 11: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then our representative will drip to you Kathmandu International airport forward journeys or As you have time for Nepal will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc
Everest Base camp Heli trekking tour Cost: e-mail us:-email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Flight .
- Kathmandu to Lukla one way flight ticket (both way flight cost per person $ 332)
- Trekking guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- Gorakshep to Kathmandu Helicopter flight as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehilce as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.