Trip Booking & Payment

Nepal trekking booking & Payment

Nepal trekking booking process

Nepal trekking booking process easy way to book in advance it means before you arrival in Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan & India. Nepal trek booking required passport copy, color passport size photo for arrange the Nepal trekking permit, flight ticket. Nepal tour booking  is known as Nepal trip booking in advance .Since established of our company, We Himalaya Journey trekking take booking  in advance it means up to one year which make travelers more easier to get flight ticket in easy accesses as well as budget flight ticket to Nepal. Except the urgent trip booking, HJT take advance booking in three month before to arrival in destination and minimum 35% advance payment required for any package trip in Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan & India.

Himalaya Journey Trekking prior 35% advance payment by wire transfer to Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition bank account and remaining 65% payment pay as cash upon arrival in our office Kathmandu.  Your 35% advance use for pre flight ticket booking, trekking or travel permit, hotel reservation etc. We accept payment by credit card to but in Nepal at least 3.5% extra charge while pay by credit card and 1% service charge by our bank so suggest to travelers remaining amount as  cash Dollars, Euro or any other currencies. Your advance payment will work till your arrival that mean maximum duration will be one year so make it easy from the following options for your adventure trip in Nepal , Tibet, Bhutan & India.

Suggested to our valuable travelers book the trip with Genuine local Nepal trekking companies for your reliable and secured trekking in Nepal Himalaya, Tour in Nepal or any other package tour in Nepal. Travelers should known thier company legal documents before book theri trip with any Nepal trekking agency.

Wire Transfer -   Download Banking Address (Microsoft Document File)

Western Union: transfer payment via western Union.

Credit Card/ Visa Cards - Download Credit Card Form (PDF File)

Trekking in Nepal

Trekking in Nepal

Trekking in Nepal is one of the popular tourism ...

Tour in Nepal

Tour in Nepal

Tour in Nepal is most popular tourism activities ...

Jungle Safari tour in Nepal

Jungle Safari tour in Nepal

Jungle safari tour in Nepal is one of the amazing ...

Rafting in Nepal

Rafting in Nepal

Rafting in Nepal is one of the exciting  trip ...

Peak Climbing in Nepal

Peak Climbing in Nepal

Peak climbing in Nepal is challenging adventure ...

Family Trekking in Nepal

Family Trekking in Nepal

Family trekking in Nepal led the adventure trip ...