Around Manaslu trekking
Around Manaslu trekking or Manaslu trekking is one of most adventure challenging and express trekking trail in Manaslu region . Around Manaslu trek is known as Manaslu circuit trekking offer beautiful Himalayan views three above 8000m mountains ( Mt. Dhaulgiri 8167m , Mt. Manaslu 8163m & Mt. Annapurna I.8091m) with 17 snowy capped mountains of three different Himalayan region, beautiful landscape, High Himalayan Manaslu Larkya la pass 5135m , monasteries, encounter with Annapurna circuit trekking trails less then two week. This is express Manaslu circuit trek options for those who have limit holiday frame for trekking in Manaslu region. Around Manaslu treks is really impressive trekking in Manaslu Region.
Manaslu Circuit trekking start from Sotikhola after 7-8 hours drive from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s trekking guide led you through beautiful village Jagat ,Dang, Namrung, samagaun , samdo , Larkaya la pass , Bhimtang ,Dharapani then drive back to Kathmandu. Spring and Autumn season is best time treks in around Manaslu but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per trekkers holiday frame. Manaslu circuit trek take to you heart of the Manaslu region and touch the Annapurna trekking trails with amazing trekking experience in Himalayan trails of Nepal. Since Manaslu trekking trails has been open we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange numerous trekkers Manaslu circuit express treks with life time memorable trip. We have mentioned below express trekking itinerary but HJT arrange tailor made / customized trekking service as per travelers wish and desire.
Around Manaslu trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer Hotel, Around Manaslu trekking briefing with officially arrangments. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple, Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc , transfer to hotel& prepare for the Manaslu trekking because this day is required to make Manaslu special trekking permit with original passport. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 03: Kathmandu – Arughat 525m, 1722ft - Sotikhola 710m, 2329ft.
Early morning, drive to Arughat, 7/8 hours by jeep through the beautiful landscape. Arughat is the biggest market in the area for local trade, at the bank of Budhi Gandaki River and continue drive to sotikhola .stay overnight at Soti Khola.
Day 03: Sotikhola – Macha Khola 887m, 2919ft.
We head to Machha Khola, 5-6 hours walking. The trail descends slowly until we climb again to mountain ridge to Armala. Pass the forest trail to arrive at Riden Gaon. The valley here cuts into another side of the river to enter Budhi Gandaki. At Labubesi, the trail follows down to the sandy riverbed of Budhi Gandaki. Stay there overnight in lodge at Macha Khola.
Day 04: Macha Khola - Jagat 1345m, 4412ft.
We walk continue to Jagat, 7-8 hours walking. In the beginning we cross Machha River and head upstream along the river´s edge. After crossing Khorla besi, there is a hot spring “Tatopani". The trail follows woody area after this toward Dovan. Below Dovan, there is a huge rapid at Budhi Gandaki. As the elevation increases, the rapids and the scenery undergoes a complete transformation. Stay overnight in lodge at Jagat.
Day 05: Jagat – Dang 1960m, 6430ft.
Trek to Dang, 8 hours walk, ascend a rocky ridge up to Salleri then to Setibas. We have lunch at Filim today; the trail enters a steep uninhabited gorge and descends through grassy slopes dotted with tall Pine trees via Budhi Gandaki. Further on, the tiny village Deng comes after crossing a bamboo forest and Dang Khola. Stay overnight in lodge at Deng.
Day 06: Dang – Namrung 2700m, 8858ft.
We walk today to Namrung 4/5 hours walking. The trail crosses over Budhi Gandaki enters woods then it climbs up to Budhi Gandaki valley. The trek climbs over a big rock, continues up through deep fir and rhododendron forest, and then enters Namrung at the crest. Stay overnight in lodge at Namrung.
Day 07: Namrung – Samagaun 3520m, 11546ft.
We head to Sama Gompa 7/8 hours walking. We follow to Nupri region; the trail passes Barcham and crosses Himan Khola and reaches to Shyo. The trail then follows to Lho and drops down across Damonan Khola. Ascend again to a plateau at Shyo. Crossing a ridge the trail descends onto a rock - strewn moraine and goes onto a ridge overlooking pastures and fields of Sama Gaon. The Sama Gompa is nestled against a wooded moraine at the end of the valley. We stay overnight in lodge at Sama Gaon.
Day 08: Acclimatization Day
Rest days to get physically acclimatized. We can spend the day exploring surroundings such as, Birendra Taal (lake), Buddhist monasteries, Samagaun, a big Tibetan cultured community and a side trip to Pun Gyen Gompa or Manaslu Base Camp but this both side trips requires almost a full day for each. We will see a marvelous view of Manaslu. Stay overnight at same place.
Day 09: Samagaun - Samdo 3860m, 12402 ft.
We trek to Samdo 3-4 hours walk, as trail widens we walk through juniper and birch forest. The trail passes several Mani walls and a stone hut at Kermo Kharka. The trail then climbs steeply to find Samdo nestle behind a ridge.
Day10: Samdo – Larke Rest home/Dharmasaala 4460m, 14532ft.
We trek to Larke rest house 4 hours walking. We go further on to Larke La. The trail forwards and climbs in and out of the gorge and reaches the only shelter on the route to the pass, Larke Rest House. Stay there overnight in lodge at Samdo.
Day 11: Larke Rest Homes – Bimtang 3750m, 12300ft.
After having an early breakfast we start the trek at 06:00AM today. The trail reaches at the top of the moraine at 4,700m. (15,420ft) and climbs steeply to the pass at 5,135m/16,847ft. with the tremendous views of Himlung Himal (7126m), Cheo Himal (6826m), Gyaji Kang, Kangaru Himal (6981m) and Annapurna 2nd (7937m). from the top of Larke Pass then the trail descends to Bimtang “Plain of Sand" in Tibetan Language. This huge valley surrounded by high peaks. Stay there overnight in lodge at Bimtang.
Day 12: Bimtang – Dharapaani 1963m, 6438ft.
6 hours walk down to Dharapaani. Trail continues through the fields, oak and rhododendron forest and reaches to Tilche (a Gurung village) and cross a suspension bridge at Tilche over Dudh Khola then descend to Dharapaani. Stay there overnight in lodge at Dharapani.
Day 13: After breakfast, Dharpani drive to Beshishar by local jeep ( 3-4 hours) then by private car drive to Kathamndu, drive approximately 5 hours. Transfer to hotel, finish trekking program
Day 14: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward destination or if you have time to stay in Nepal trip will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
Trip Cost contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathamndu valley sightseeing with guided trip as mentioned in itinerry
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Kathmandu Arughat Sotikhola oveland transportation by private jeep as mentioned in itinerary .
- Trekking accomodation in tea house / lodge as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Manaslu special trekking permit as mentioned in itinerary
- Manaslu conservation area project permit ( MCAP permit)
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Annapurna conservation area project permit (ACAP permi)
- Dharapani to Beshishar oveland transportation by local jeep as mentioned in itinerary
- Beshishar to Kathmandu overland transportation by private car / Hiace as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Around Manaslu trekking is one of the most popular trekking trail in Manaslu region offer beautiful Himalayan views , beautiful landscape, monasteries, High Himalayan Larkya la pass , Annapurna circuit trekking trails with in 2 weeks holidays in Nepal