Hiunchuli peak climbing
Hiunchuli peak climbing is challenging & technical peak climbing in Annapurna region. Mt. Hiunchuli expedition combine explore the Annapurna base camp trekking trail ans summit the Hiunchuli peak. Hiunchuli peak 6441m is difficult challenging trekking peak in Annapurna region. Mt. Hiunchuli peak climbing offers stunning Himalayan views in Annapurna region including Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mt. Annapurna I 8091m, Annpurna II 7739m, Annapurna III 7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Mt,. Fishtail/ Machhapuchhare 6998m, Mt. Nilgiri 7040m, Lamjung Himal 6988m, Tukuche peak 6920m etc and mixed culture with beautiful landscape. Hiunchuli peak is considered a sacred mountain of Gurung ethnic.
Hiunchuli peak climbing start from Phedi after 45 minutes drive from Pokhara. Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition climbing guide led via Dhampus Tolkha Jhinu danda Chhomorung Dovan Annapurna base camp and finally set up base camp of Hiunchuli expedition. It can be climbed from southeast face and northwest face. An American Peace Crops Expedition team first ascended the peak in October 1971 via southeast face. Hiunchuli Peak can be climbed by two route South-East Face Route which starts from Hinko cave on the Annapurna Sanctuary or base camp trail and another North-West Face Route which is consider very difficult route and very few climbers attempted this route. The exact route is not well known, the approach is from the Annapurna Base Camp. Since Hiunchuli peak climbing has been open for climbing frequently mountaineers climbed this peak.
Hiunchuli peak climbing itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks and expedition’s airport representative will pick up you from Kathmandu International airport – transfer to hotel and Hiunchuli peak climbing briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 02: A free/ Leisure day in Kathmandu. During this day you can excursion or sightseeing around Kathamndu valley and preparation for Hiunchuli peak climbing. Overnight at Kathamndu Hotel.
Day 03: After breakfast, Kathmandu to Pokhara (915m) by tourist bus or by flight . by tourist bus drive approximately 5-6 hours, by flight 35 minutes only. Overnight at pokhara.
Day 04: Pokhara by private vehicle to phedi than trek to Dhampus (1950m)/Deurali. Walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 05: Dhampus/Deurali trek to Jhinu dada (1870m) where you will enjoy with natural hot spring.
Day 06: Jhinu dada trek to Chhomorung (2135m) Walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 07: Chhomorung trek to Sinuwa (2340m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 08: Sinwa trek to Himalaya Hotel.( 3345m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 09: Himalaya Hotel to MBC (fishtail/ Machhapuchhare base camp) (3788m) Walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 10: Machhapuchhare base camp/Fishtail base camp trek to Annapurna Base camp (4130m) Walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 11: Annapurna base camp trek to Hiunchuli bas camp. HJT climbing guide will teach you how to fixed the rope, how to blay the rope, how to ascend, how to descend etc. walk approximately 4-5 hours.
Day 12: Hiunchuli Base camp to Hiunchuli High camp. Walk approximately 5-6 horus
Day 13: early in the morning , our climbing guide will take for Hiunchuli peak (6441m) summit and back to Hiunchuli peak base camp. walk approximately 6-7 hours Overnight at O/N Tented Camp.
Day 14: If incase of weather is bad than our climbing guide will take to you for re-summit the island peak , back to Hiunchuli peak base Summit to Dhampus Peak (6012m) and back to Base Camp.
Day 15: Summit Hiunchuli and back to Annapurna Base Camp. Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 16: Annapurna base camp trek to Himalaya hotel/ Bambo (2910m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 17: Himalaya hotel / Bambo trek to Chhomorung.( 2135m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 18: Chhomorung trek to Tadapani. (2015m) Walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 19: Tadapani trek to Ghorepani.(2855m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 20: Early in the morning hike to Poon Hill 3210m for superb Himalayan scenery including the Dhaulagiri 8167m, Nilgiri 7041m, Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II 7939m , Annapurna III7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Lamjung Himal 6986m,Tukuche peak 6920m etc , breakfast at ghorepani and continue trek to Tikhedhunga/ Hile (1577m). walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 21: Tikhedhunga /Hile trek to Nayapul (867m), walk approximately 3-4 hours than private vehicle drive back to Pokhara . drive approximately 1: 30 minutes overnight at pokhara.
Day 20: After breakfast , Pokhara back to Kathmandu by tourist bus or by flight. Overnight at kathmandu.
Day 21: After breakfast, HJT tour guide will take to you historical monuments sightseeing around Kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple, Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese restaurant. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 22: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward destination.
Trip Cost: e-mail us:-firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking & Hiunchuli peak climbing guide
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter according to workers Union of Nepal)
- Kathmandu Pokhara overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara Phedi overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / lodge & 4 -5 days in tented camp during Mt. Hiunchuli peak climbing
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Hiunchuli peak climbing permit
- Hiunchuli peak climbing guide salary
- Hiunchuli garbage deposit
- Hiunchuli peak climbing equipments such as Rope( both main and fixed rope) Snow bar, Snow ice screw etc.
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS permit)
- Annapurna conservation area project permit (ACAP permit)
- Nayapul to pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Two night hotel accomodation in Pokhara on BB basis ( two star catagory hotel) as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara Hotel to pokhara tourist bus park overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange flight ticket or private vehicle , cost will add extra
- Kathahmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathahmandu valley sightseeing tour with private car as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Kathmandu Internatinal Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu & Pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.