Kanchenjunga Milke Danda trekking
Kanchenjunga Milke dada trekking is non touristy trekking in Kanchenjunga region. Milke dada trekking offer superb Himalayan views including the Mount Kanchenjunga, Mt. Kumvakarna/Jannu Himal, Nepal Peak etc and you will enjoy with different culture while in Milke dada trekking. Milke Danda trek is long and high forest ridge that divides the Arun and Tamur valley in the eastern Nepal. Kanchenjunga Milke danda trek is fit for all age group trekker who haven’t time for Kanchenjunga base camp trekking . Milke danda trek required just two week holidays but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange as per travelers / trekkers wish and holiday frame.
Kanchenjunga Milke Danda trekking begins at Basantapur after 13-14 hours drive from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Trekking recommend travelers at least two days overland journeys to Basantapur. First night trekkers spend one overnight at Dharan bazaar and 2nd overnight at Hile. Next morning drive to Basantapur then HJT trekking guide led through beautiful village of Chauki bhanjyang, Gupha pokhari, milke danda Dovan and finally reach at Taplejung then by flight or by overland journey to Kathmandu. Milke danda trekking offer best views of world’s third highest mountain Kanchenjunga 8586m, world’s 7th highest mountain Makalu 8463m and different Himalayan views. Trekkers enjoy with huge forests of rhododendrons along the ridge. Milke danda trekking is less touristy and restricted trekking trails of Kanchenjunga trekking region
Kanchenjunga Milke Danda trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will transfer to hotel , Kanchenjunga Milke dada trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, Relaxing or shopping with your own activities and prepare for the Mustang Tiji festival trekking because this day is required to make Kanchenjunga trekking permit with original passport. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Kathmandu by bus to Dharan ,1288m Drive approximatley 6-7 hours
Day 04: Dharan by bus Basantapur. 1647m Drive approximately 5-6 hours
Day 05: Basantapur to Chauki . 1978m walk approximatley 4-5 hours
Day 06: Chauki to Gopha Pokhari 2045m walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 07: Gupha pokhari to Milke Dada 3660m walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 08: Acclimatization in Milke dada and Excursion.
Day 09: Milke dada to Dovan 1767m walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 10: Dovan to Taplejung 1953m walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 11: Taplejung drive to Ilam Bazaar Drive approximatley 6-7 hours
Day 12: Ilam Bazaar drive back to Kathmandu Drive approximatley 6-7 hours & in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese restaurant. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 13: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then our representative will drip to you Kathmandu International airport forward journeys or As you have time for Nepal will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
Trip Cost: email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Kathmandu Dharan Bazaar overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Dharan Bazaar to Basantapur overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking accomodation in tea house / Lodge entire the trekking tour
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Kanchenjunga trekking permit
- Kanchennjunga conservation area project permit (KCAP permit)
- Taplejung Ilam bazaar overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Ilam bazaar to Kathmandu overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with tour guide as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Kanchenjunga Milke dada trekking is non touristy trekking in Kanchenjunga region. Milke dada trekking offer superb Himalayan views including the Mount Kanchenjunga, Mt. Kumvakarna