Luxury Everest base camp trek
Luxury Everest base camp trek is the ultimate luxury treks in Everest region with comfort accommodation. Everest base camp luxury trek is the iconic trekking package in Everest trekking trails for those trekkers who appeal lavishness 5 star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and contented lodge during the trek. Everest base camp luxury trekking is known as a Everest comfort trek , the journey of full adventure, liveliness, superiority and exhilarating with highly definitive Himalayan trekking in Nepal. Luxury Everest base camp hiking offer eye catching Himalayan views of 4 above 8000 m mountains ( Mt. Everest 8848 m, Mt. Lhotse 8516 m , Mt. Makalu 8463 m & Mt. Cho Oyu 8201 m) with 19 trekking peaks of Everest trekking destination. Luxury Everest base camp trekking distance 95 km from Lukla Hilary airport. Minimum 9 days required for Everest luxury trekking but travelers may change and extend as per thier holiday frame.
Luxury Everest base camp package trek is all exclusive trip with five star hotel at Kathmandu – Hotel Marriot Kathmandu and 4 night the most luxurious resort – Yeti mountain home up to Namche bazaar then best available trekking lodge up to Everest base camp trek route. Luxury Everest trekking is unparalleled opportunity to trek in Nepal Himalayas where Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay set off on their epic journey in 1953 AD. Annually more then 3000 trekkers participate for hiking through the Sagarmatha National park (UNESCO World Natural Site). luxury hiking in Eerest base camp is different then regular Everest base camp trekking package as included hot shower, hot water bag, sleeping bag, choice menu policy with our experienced and medically trained Nepal trekking leader with assistance guide will accompany travelers with all the safety back-up like first add medicine kit.
Lukla Everest base camp luxury package trekking is fit for all age group travelers with one day acclimatize in Namche Bazaar similarly Dingboche. Autumn and spring seasons are best time for Everest base camp luxury treks but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per trekkers demand and holiday schedule. Luxury trekking in Everest base camp is accessible one way hike up to Everest base camp 5363 m and return by Helicopter to Kathmandu but if trekkers wish to both way Helicopter from Kathmandu to Lukla and Gorakshep to Kathmandu also possible. Luxury Everest base camp trip itinerary designed as below mentioned but tailor made package trip available as per travelers wish and desire. Everest luxury trek cost is slightly high because of use luxury hotel in Kathmandu and comfort resort during the trekking.Suggested all the travelers trek through government registered local Nepal trekking agency recommended by Lonely planet Nepal travel guide book for the secured journeys in Himalaya.
Lukla Everest base camp hiking begins with a scenic trans-Himalayan flight to Lukla Hilary Airport. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide lead your adventure trip with beautiful Sherpa settlements Chauri kharka , Ghat village, Phakding , Monjo , Jorsalle ascend to Namche Bazaar. One more day acclimatization at Namche Bazaar and hike to Everest view hotel for supper Himalayan scenery of whole Everest trekking trails. Trail continue flat and ascend Tengboche Monastery surrounding by scenic mountain views of Everest trek destination. Our guide lead continue to Dingboche village where you will have 2nd acclimatization day. During the rest day at Dingboche , our guide will take to Chhukung Ri or Nagarjun hill 5135 m for superb Himalayan views . Trail continue ascend to Everest base camp and next morning hike to Kala patthar 5545 m – the highest destination of this trek and next morning – Gorakshep to Kathmandu by helicopter.
Luxury Everest base camp trek Major Highlights
* luxury trekking in Everest region is one of the most thrilling adventure trekking in Nepal to explore the world highest mountain base camp 5364 m , Khumbu Icefall , longest Himalayan glaciers of Nepal.
* Everest base camp deluxe trek for the adventure seekers with great Himalayan views of Mt. Everest trekking destination with exclusive accommodation entire the trip.
* Hiking through Sagarmatha National park exploring the Fauna & flora , wild animals, Tibetan monasteries & beautiful Sherpa settlements.
* Luxury Everest view trek lead one way hike to EBC and return by Helicopter from Gorakshep to Kathmandu.
* luxury trek to Everest base camp fit for all age group travelers specially for seniors , diplomat , pension holder & high commissioner with in one week holidays in Nepal.
Luxury Everest base camp hiking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu 1334 m
Himalaya Journey Trekking representative will greed by Nepalese marigold garland at Kathmandu International airport and transfer to Marriot Hotel Kathmandu . Nepal trekking expert will brief you about Everest luxury trekking briefing and officially arrangements. Overnight at Marriot Hotel Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing and Everest base camp luxury trek Preparation
HJT tour guide will take to you Kathmandu historical and spiritual attractions. Some of these landmarks include the historic Durbar Square, the sacred Hindu temple of Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath – known as Monkey temple, and the Buddhist shrine (Buddha Nath), which is one of the largest and oldest sputa in the world are listed as the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Overnight at Marriot Hotel Kathmandu.
Day 03: Fly To Lukla And Trek To Phakding (2,652m /8300ft).
Early morning take to you Kathmandu domestic airport for Kathmandu Lukla flight, just 35 minutes scenic mountain flight we prepare for the first trek of our trip and walk the trail that follows the route of Chaurikharkha village towards Ghat village until Phakding (2,652m/8300ft). On our first day of this rek, we will encounter Mt. Khumbila, a sacred mountain that is not climbed by anyone yet . walk approximately 3 hours overnight in Yeti Mountain Home
Day 04: Trek To Namche Bazar (3440 M)
After having an early morning breakfast, we gear up for our second day Luxury Everest base camp trekking destination to Namche Bazaar. This day’s trial consists of a beautiful pine forest and the riverbank of Dudh Koshi. We will cross 7 suspension bridge, The last Hillary Suspension Bridge. We might encounter rare wild fauna such as Red Panda, Himalayan Bear, Himalayan Thar, and other species as we enter Sagarmatha National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. walk approximately 5 hours Overnight in Yeti Mountain Home
Day 05: Namche bazaar acclimatization and Hike to Everest view hotel (3890m)
HJT trekking guide take to you Everest view hotel – The highest located five star hotel . you need to step up to Syangboche panorama hotel then flat to Mt. Everest view hotel from where you see fantastic Himalayan views of whole Everest trekking destination. You will have a cup of Tea or coffee at 5 star hotel and continue descend to Namche Bazaar for the whole day exploration. walk approximately 2 hours Overnight at Yeti mountain home.
Day 06: Namche To Tengboche (3860m)
On this day, we climb on an uphill-trek route up to Namche Hill then flat way up to Sanasa . you will have great Himalayan views of Everest trek destination, trail continue descend to Phungki Tenga and will have lunch. Trail continue ascend up to Tegboche monastery. Tengboche monastery is one of the biggest monastery in Everest trekking route. It usually opens at 3:00 PM, so we will try our best to reach on time without pressurizing our lovely legs. walk approximately 5 hours
Day 07: Tengboche To Dingboche (4345 M)
We will continue walking through the lush alpine forest mixed with conifer and Rhododendron trees (the national flower of Nepal). We descend to several Sherpa villages like Debuche and Pangboche. We will briefly hike to one of the oldest monasteries in the area, Pangboche monastery. We will then cross the Imja River and Lobuche River to reach Dingboche. You will be amazed to see a village at 4,345 m/14,260ft, with beautiful barley, potato, and buckwheat fields with grazing animals dotted along those fields. walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 08: Rest Day At Dingboche Or Climb Nagerjun Hill (5100 M) / Chhukung Ri 5500m
As per your interest , our guide will take to you Nagarjun Hill or Chhukung Ri for superb Himalayan views of Mt. Everest , Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu, Mt. Cho Oyu, Cholatse, and Taboche peak , Lobuche West, Lobuche East, and Lhotse as the most dominant mountains in our northwest, rising above the Khumbu Khola valley. walk approximately 3 -4 hours
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche (4910m)
Today we will gently climb toward Pheriche valley after an energizing breakfast. Shadowing along the northwest side above Pheriche valley through alpine vegetation, treating our eyes to awe-inspiring views of Tawoche and Cholotse peaks. We gradually climb for about two hours to reach Dugla (4610m) for lunch. After fueling up, we trek the most challenging yet worthwhile walking trail to reach the top of Thukla pass where you will memorial Mani hill , dedicated to brave climbers and trekkers from all over the world, ceased for the sake of Everest. We will pause for a while to pay tribute to their bravery. After a few hours of ascending, we will finally reach Lobuche walk approximately 4 hours
Day 10: Trek To Gorekshep And Everest Base Camp (5364 M) And Return Back To Gorekshep (5180m)
Our guide will take to you Gorakshep – the last lodge / teas house of Everest trekking trails . walk approximately 2 -3 hours . After lunch at Gorakshep , trek to Everest base camp (5363m). you will touch with your own foot and explore the longest Himalayan glaciers , Khumbu Icefall etc then back to Gorakshep.
Day 11: Climb Kalapathar (5545 m) & Gorakshep to Kathmandu by Helicopter,.
Early morning , our guide will take to you Kalapatthar for the nearest view point center of Mount Everest and best views of Mount Everest base camp. Kala pattar 5545m is highest destination of luxury Everest trekking. Trail descend to Gorakshep and after breakfast at Gorakshep by helicopter fly back to Kathmandu. Fly approximately 2 hours.
Day 12: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then our representative will drip to you Kathmandu International airport forward journeys or if have time for Nepal will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
Luxury Everest base camp trek cost
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 5 star category hotel - Hotel Marriot Kathmandu ) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Flight .
- Kathmandu to Lukla /Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight ticket (one way flight cost per person $ 180)
- Trekking guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- trekking accomodation in Yeti mountain home from Lukla to Namche then after best available resrot or trekking lodge during Everest base camp luxury treking
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- hot drinks such as Tea, coffee, Chocolate, hot water
- Hot shawor durng the Everest luxury trek as mentioned in itinerary
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- kathmandu tour sightseeing entry fee
- Gorakshep Kathmandu return by Helicopter as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Luxury Everest base camp trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Luxury Everest base camp trek is the ultimate luxury treks in Everest region with comfort accommodation. Everest base camp luxury trek is the iconic trekking package in Everest trekking trails for those trekkers who appeal lavishness 5 star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and contented lodge during the trek. Everest base camp luxury trekking is known as a Everest comfort trek , the journey of full adventure, liveliness, superiority and exhilarating with highly definitive Himalayan trekking in Nepal. Luxury Everest base camp trek offer eye catching Himalayan views of 4 above 8000 m mountains ( Mt. Everest 8848 m, Mt. Lhotse 8516 m , Mt. Makalu 8463 m & Mt. Cho Oyu 8201 m) with 19 trekking peaks of Everest trekking destination. Luxury Everest base camp trekking tour distance 95 km from Lukla Hilary airport.