Annapurna base camp Helicopter trekking
Annapurna base camp Helicopter trekking is alternative trek to Annapurna base camp ascent on foot and return by helicopter to Kathmandu/ pokhara. Annapurna base camp Heli trekking reach the Annapurna base camp trekking with in short period trekkers who haven’t enough time for both way hiking. One way hiking in Annapurna base camp is really amazing adventure with exploration of Annapurna sanctuary trekking trails, best Himalayan scenery of Annapurna south, fishtail, Hiunchuli with dozen of the snowy capped mountains as well as beautiful rhododendrons flowers. we have generate Annapurna Base camp helicopter trekking itinerary as below mentioned but trekkers may extend or shorter option too. Fly above the beautiful Gurung settlements, eye catching Himalayan views from the Helicopter feel like Annapurna base camp helicopter tour comparable mountain flight in Nepal Himalayas.
Nepal Annapurna base camp helicopter trek suite for all age group trekkers because of trek start just 915m from see level up 4130m. Flying over Annapurna sanctuary trekking trails through beautiful Ghandrung village and landing on Annapurna base camp 4130m high from see level, taking a breakfast with great mountains vistas of Annapurna trekking trails. we hold the differnt Nepal helicopter companies for your secure journeys for Annapurna base camp trek as per holiday frame. Annapurna base camp Heli tour map clearly described to follow the route and reach the destination. Annapurna base camp helicopter trek cost is slightly expensive then both way Annapurna base camp hiking but you will have a fantastic views of fishtail, Annapurna I, II, III, IV , V ,Hiunchuli from the nearest point.
Annapurna base camp heli trekking commence at Nayapul after 1 hour 30 minutes drive from Pokhara lake side. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide continue led to base camp trekking via Ghandrung gurung village , hot spring/ Jhinu danda, Chomorung dovan Himalaya hotel Deurali and eventually reach at Annapurna base camp 4130m. After exploration of base camp by helicopter flight to pokhara. Autumn & spring season is best time for Helicopter trekking tour to Annapurna base camp but we Himalaya Journey trekking arrange tailor made helicopter treks in Annapurna base camp as per travelers holiday frame. We have special Helicopter package tour in Nepal for 2023/2024.
Annapurna base camp helicopter trekking Highlights
* Annapurna base camp helicopter trek is alternative trekking to Annapurna base camp ascent by trekking and return by helicopter flight to pokhara or Kathmandu
* One way hiking to Annapurna base camp and fly back with breathtaking Helicopter tour in Annapurna base camp( 4130m /13546 ft.)
* Flying over Annapurna sanctuary trekking trails through beautiful Ghandrung village and landing on Annapurna base camp 4130m high from see level, taking a breakfast with great mountains vistas of Annapurna trekking trails.
* You will click 360 degree Himalayan views of whole Annapurna, Dhualgiri Himalayan range with fly over the world deepest Kali gandaki gorge.
* Feel the real adventure moderate trekking in Nepal and explore the high Himalayan base camp with in one week.
Related trip information for Annapurna base camp Helicopter trekking
Which is best season for Annapurna Base camp helicopter tour
Spring and autumn is best season helicopter tour in Annapurna base camp but If weather is clear and prefer to do Annapurna base camp helicopter trekking tour will arrange as per your holiday frame. During the spring season (March, April, May) if climate is clear crystal view of Annapurna Himalayan range and will see covered Annapurna conservation area project with bright red /white rhododendron flowers blossom whole Annapurna sanctuary trekking trails.
How long do you landing Helicopter at Annapurna base camp?
The Helicopter landing time at Annapurna base camp is depending on weather condition and forecast. Normally we will landing for 20-25 minutes for to explore the Annapurna base camp trek trails and breakfast at 4130m.
How much cost for Annapurna base camp helicopter trekking tour?
Annapurna base camp helicopter trekking cost depends on the Heli tour from Pokhara or Kathmandu. We Himalaya Journey Trekking has regular Heli flight from both place either ABC Helicopter tour from Kathmandu or ABC Helicopter tour from Pokhara.
Annaurna base camp helicopter trkeking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel , Annapurna base camp Helicopter trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: Katmandu by flight or by tourist bus to pokhara (915m), drive approximately 5-6 hours and fly approximately 35 minutes. we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange three different options transportation by tourist bus , by private vehicle or by flight to pokhara
Day 03: After breakfast, Pokhara by private vehicle to Nayapul(867m) drive approximately 1:30 minutes than trek to Tikhedunga (1577m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 04: Tikhedunga trek to Ghorepani (2855m)walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 05: Early in the morning, HJT trekking guide will take to Poon Hill 3210m for superb Himalayan scenery including the Dhaulagiri 8167m, Nilgiri 7041m, Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II 7939m , Annapurna III7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Lamjung Himal 6986m,Tukuche peak 6920m etc , breakfast at ghorepani and continue trek to Tadapani (2045m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 06: Tadapani trek to Sinuwa (2135m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Chhomorung / Sinuwa trek to Dovan.(2250m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 08: Dovan trek to Himalaya Hotel.( 3345m)walk approximately 5-6 hours|
Day 09: Himalaya Hotel trke to MBC (fishtail/ Machhapuchhare base camp) (3788m)walk approximately 3-4 hours
Day 10: Fishatail base camp /Machhapuchhare base camp trek to Annapurna Base camp (4130m)walk approximately 2-3 hours , After lunch, Explore Annapurna base camp . overnight at Annapurna base camp.
Day 11: After breakfast, By Helicopter Annapurna base camp fly to pokhara, if you wish to make by helicopter tour to Kathmandu also possible or by overland drive back to Kathmandu it means will arrange trip as per travelers choice. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 12: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward destination or if you have time to stay in Nepal trip will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting et
Annapurna base camp Heli trekking tour Cost:
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Kathmandu pokhara overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itineary
- One night accommodation in Pokhara on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara Nayapul overland transporation by private car as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house/ Lodge as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Annapurna conservation area project (ACAP) permit
- Annapurna base camp to Pokhara Helicopter trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu overland transporation by private car / Hiace as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Annapurna base camp Helicopter trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Annapurna base camp Helicopter trekking is alternative trekking to Annapurna base camp ascent by foot and return by helicopter to Kathmandu / pokhara. Annapurna base camp heli trekking reach the Annapurna base camp with in short period trekkers who haven’t plenty time for both way hiking.