Everest Himalaya view family trekking
Everest Himalaya view family trekking take to you heart of the Khumbu / Everest region trekking trail. Everest family trekking offer beautiful Himalayan views including Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt.Lhotse 8516m, Mt.Makalu 8463m, Mt.Cho Oyu 8201m ,Mt. Ama Dablam 6856m, Mt. Nuptse 7855m, Mt. Thamserku 6723m & other 13 snowy capped mountains of Khumbu region. Everest Himalayan view trekking is known as Everest view trekking take to you central zone of Everest region trekking till Tengboche. Everest panorama trekking main attraction is scenic Himalayan views , Tibetan monasteries and Tibetan Buddhist culture. Everest Himalaya family trekking fit for all age groups family to reach the highest destination 3890m at Tengboche monastery.
Everest family trekking commence at Lukla after 35 minutes scenic mountain flight from Kathmandu. After landed at Hilary Airport Lukla, Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led you through beautiful Sherpa village Chaurikharka Ghat Phakding Jorsale Namche Bazaar Khumjung & finally reach the destination Tengboche. Tengboche is beautiful place and Himalayas are surrounding in all parts. Normally Autumn & spring season is best time for Everest Himalaya view trekking but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per family holidays. Since Everest trekking trails has been open we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange numerous family trekking groups in relevant areas.
Everest Himalaya view family trekking itinerary 2021/2022:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer Hotel,Everest view trekking / Everest panorama trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Katmandu by flight to Lukla flight duration approximately 35 minutes and overnight at Phakding (2830m) walk approximately 2-3 hours.
Day 03: Phakding to Monjo (2986m) walk approximatley 3 hours
Day 04: Monjo trek to Namche Bazaar (3480m). walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 05: Namche Bazaar acclimatization day.( During the day , you can hike to Thame for beautiful Himalayan views, wild animals and Tibetan Monastery or hike to Everest view hotel for superb views of Mt. Everest( 8848m) , Mt.Lhotse, (8516n) Mt. Nuptse, (7855m), Mt.Amadablam (6856m), Mt. Thamserku ( 6723m) , Mt. Kantega (6979m), Mt. Kusum Khangaru ( 6367m) , Mt.Kongde (6011m), Mt. Tawache peak ( 6367 m) , Mt. Cholaste (6335m) ,island peak (6179m), Khumbila (God of Khumbu) 5761m etc , overnight at Namche Bazaar.
Day 06: Namche Bazaar trek to Khumjung (3840m).walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 07: Khumjung trek to Phortse village (3870m).walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 08: Phortse village trek to Tengboche (3890m).walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 09: Tyangboche trek to Namche Bazaar .walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 10: Namche Bazaar trek to Lukla (2830m).walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 11: Lukla by flight back Kathmandu.transfer to hotel. Overnight at kathmandu
Day 13: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Bhaktapur: you will enjoy with different spectacular Himalayan scenery , old architecture, 55 windows, Pottry farm, king curd and old style primitive houses. etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 13: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward destination or if you have time to stay in Nepal trip will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
Trip Cost: e-mail us:-email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Flight .
- Kathmandu to Lukla /Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight ticket (both way flight cost per person $ 336)
- Trekking guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- Kathmandu domestic airport pickup and transfer to hotel as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Everest Himalaya view family trekking take to you heart of the Khumbu / Everest region trekking trail. Everest family trekking offer beautiful Himalayan views including Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt.Lhotse 8516m, Mt.Makalu 8463m, Mt.Cho Oyu 8201m ,Mt. Ama Dablam 6856m, Mt. Nuptse 7855m, Mt. Thamserku 6723m & other 13 snowy capped mountains of Khumbu region.