Dhampus peak climbing
Dhampus peak climbing is known as Thapa peak climbing popular peak climbing in Nepal Annapurna region. Dhampus peak expedition 6012m offers stunning Himalayan views of Annapurna region including Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mt. Annapurna I 8091m, Annpurna II 7739m, Annapurna III 7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Mt,. Fishtail/ Machhapuchhare 6998m, Mt. Nilgiri 7040m, Lamjung Himal 6988m, Tukuche peak 6920m etc and mixed culture with beautiful landscape. Dhampus peak is easier trekking peak in Nepal but physical fitness and climbing experience required for summit this peak. since Dhampus peak has been open for climbing , HJT professional climbing guide frequently take adventure seekers / Mountaineers in summit with amazing experience in Nepal Himalayas!
Thapa peak climbing commence at Nayapul after 1 hour 30 minutes drive from pokhara valley. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led you through beautiful Annapurna valley Tikhedhunga Ghorepani Tatopani Kalopani Marpha Yak Kharka & summit the Dhampus peak. Normally Autumn & spring season is best time for climbing Dhampus peak but we Himalaya Journey trekking arrange customized Dhampus peak climb service as per mountaineers wish and holiday schedule. Minimum three weeks required for Dhampus peak expedition.
Dhampus peak climbing itinerary 2021/2022:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks and expedition’s airport representative will pick up you from Kathmandu International airport – transfer to hotel and Dhampus peak climbing briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 02: A free/ Leisure day in Kathmandu. During this day you can excursion or sightseeing around Kathamndu valley and preparation for Dhampus peak climbing. Overnight at Kathamndu Hotel.
Day 03: After breakfast, Kathmandu to Pokhara (915m) by tourist bus or by flight . by tourist bus drive approximately 5-6 hours, by flight 35 minutes only. Overnight at pokhara.
Day 04: After breakfast drive to Nayapul (1070m) drive approximately 1: 30 minutes and trek to Hile / Tikhedhunga (1577m.). walk approximately 45-5 hours.
Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani (2855m). walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 06: Early in the morning hike to Poon Hill 3210m for superb Himalayan scenery including the Dhaulagiri 8167m, Nilgiri 7041m, Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II 7939m , Annapurna III 7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Lamjung Himal 6986m,Tukuche peak 6920m etc , breakfast at ghorepani and continue trek to Tatopani /Natural hot spring (1189m),
Day 07: Trek to Ghasa (2010m). walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 08: Trek to Marpha (2670m). walk approximately 6-7 hours.
Day 09: Trek to Yak Kharka (3680m). walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 10: Trek to Dhampus Base Camp (5100m). walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 11: Trek to High Camp (5600m). HJT climbing guide will teach you how to fixed the rope, how to blay the rope, how to ascend, how to descend etc. walk approximately 4-5 hours.
Day 12: early in the morning , our climbing guide will take for Dhampus peak (6012m) summit and back to Dhampus peak base camp. walk approximately 6-7 hours Overnight at O/N Tented Camp.
Day 13: If incase of weather is bad than our climbing guide will take to you for re-summit the island peak , back to Dhmapus peak base Summit to Dhampus Peak (6012m) and back to Base Camp.
Day 14: Trek to Yak Kharka (3680m). walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 15: Trek to Marpha (2670m). walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 16: Trek to Jomsom (2710m). walk approximately 4-5 hours.
Day 17: Jomsom by fly back to Pokhara. flight approximately 25 minutes, transfer to hotel. Overnight at Pokhara
Day 18: After breakfast , Pokhara back to Kathmandu by tourist bus or by flight. Overnight at kathmandu.
Day 19: After breakfast, HJT tour guide will take to you historical monuments sightseeing around Kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple, Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese restaurant. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 20: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward destination.
Trip Cost: e-mail us:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking & Dhampus peak climbing guide
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter according to workers Union of Nepal)
- Kathmandu Pokhara overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara Nayapul overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / lodge & 4 days in tented camp during Thapa peak climbing
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Dhampus peak climbing permit
- Dhampus peak climbing guide salary
- Dhampus garbage deposit
- Dhampus peak climbing equipments such as Rope( both main and fixed rope) Snow bar, Snow ice screw etc.
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS permit)
- Annapurna conservation area project permit (ACAP permit)
- Jomsom pokhara flight ticket
- Two night hotel accomodation in Pokhara on BB basis ( two star catagory hotel) as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara Hotel to pokhara tourist bus park overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange flight ticket or private vehicle , cost will add extra
- Kathahmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathahmandu valley sightseeing tour with private car as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Kathmandu Internatinal Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu & Pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Useful Information fpr 2021/2022:
Dhampus peak climbing is known as Thapa peak climbing offer beautiful Himalayan views of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Manaslu, Mt,. Annapurna I & 19 snowy capped mountains of Annapurna trekking trails.