Dhulikhel Namobuddha trekking
Dhulikhel Namobuddha trekking is popular trekking destination in around Kathmandu valley. Namobuddha trekking is appropriate for those trekkers/Travelers who has limit holiday duration for Nepal trekking. Dhulikhel Namobudhha trekking take to you three beutful view point center of Kathmandu Nagarkot, Dhulikhel & Namobuddha. Dhulikhel Namobuddha trek offers you panoramic Himalayan views including the Mt. Everest , Gaurishanker, Dorje lakpa, Ganesh Himal, langtang Himalayan range, Rolwaling Himalayan range etc. Namobuddha trekking is known as Nagarkot Dhulikhel Namobuddha trekking. Namobuddha, which lies in between Banepa and Panauti, is a famous Buddhist pilgrimage site as well as a favored stopover for trekkers. Rows of Buddhist stupas adorned with fluttering prayer flags are there to soothe tired trekkers and pilgrimage. Yet what draws their attention most is an image of the Lord Buddha in his compassionate manifestation. The carved stone image portrays a popular legend, which relates that the Lord Buddha in his previous incarnation had offered his own flesh to save a starving tigress and her cubs from the imminent death. Autumn & spring is best time trekking in Nagarkot Dhulikhel Namobuddha but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange Namobuddha trekking as per travelers wish and holiday frame with lifetime journeys.
Dhulikhel Namobuddha trekking itinerary:
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will transfer to hotel , Dhulikhel Namobudhha trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, Kathmandu drive to Chagunarayan / Telko and trek to Nagarkot (2174m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 03: Nagarkot trek to Dhulikhel(1945m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 04: Dhulikhel trek to Namobuddha (1767m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 05: Namobuddha trek to Panauti then by bus or Private Vehicle Back to Kathmandu
Day 06: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 07: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities ,Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward destination.
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Kathmandu Bhaktapur telkot overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Shivapuri National park permit
- Namobuddha to kathmandu overland transporation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu city sightseeing tour with HJT tour guide as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu city sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Dhulikhel Namobuddha trekking is popular trekking destination in around Kathmandu valley. Namobuddha trekking is appropriate for those trekkers/Travelers