Manaslu Rupina la pass trekking
Manaslu Rupina la pass trekking is one of the challenging trekking trail in Manalsu region. Manaslu rupina la pass trek offer superb Himalayan panoramic views including the Mount Manalsu 8163m , Peak 38, Annapurna Himalayan range , lush valleys, beautiful landscape , Mixed culture of Bramin,Chhetri, Sherpa, Gurung, Thakali, wild animals such as Mountain Thar, musk deer, jackal , monkeys etc. in order to avoid the classic Manaslu circuit first part that follows deep gorges we have discovered a new and exceptional itinerary worthy to be listed amongst the most beautiful trekking in Nepal, geographically spectacular and culturally fascinating.
Manaslu Rupina la pass trekking begins at Gorkha Bazaar after 7-8 hours drive from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led through the beautiful valley of Nibel, Chanaute, Mandre khola, Barpak, Bhendi , Rusicamp and finally reach at Rupina la pass 4643m. Trail continue flat and ascend Nyak, Ghap, Namrung , Lho samagaun, samdo, Larke la phedi then by via Larke la pass 5213m bhimtang tilje and join to Annapurna circuit trekking trail at Dharapani chamje besishar then drive back to Kathmandu. Autumn & spring season is best time trekking in Manaslu rupina la pass trekking but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per trekkers / travelers wish and holiday schedule. Minimum three weeks holidays and Good physical fitness required for Manaslu Rupina la pass trekking.
Manaslu Rupina la pass trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334 , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition ‘s airport representative will transfer to hotel, Manaslu Rupina la pass trekking briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath temple : the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley . Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition ‘s representative will make special Manaslu Rupina la pass trekking permit as required original passport to issue the trekking permit. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Gorkha (1510m), overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Gorkha to Nibel (700m), overnight at tented camp.
Day 05: Nibel to Chanaute (650m), overnight at tented camp.
Day 06: Chanaute to Mandre Khola (1200m), overnight at tented camp.
Day 07: Mandre Khola to Barpak (1900m), overnight at tented camp.
Day 08: Barpak to Panga Chhahara (2110m), overnight at tented camp.
Day 09: Panga Chhahara to Bhendi Goth (2600m), overnight at tented camp.
Day 10: Bhendi to Rusi Camp (3100m), overnight at tented camp.
Day 11: Rusi Camp to Rupina La Phedi (base camp-1200m), overnight at tented camp.
Day 12: Rupina La Phedi to Jarang (3400m) after crossing Rupina La pass 4643m, overnight at tented camp.
Day 13: Rupina La Pass to Nyak (2350m), overnight at tented camp.
Day 14: Nyak to Ghap (2380m), overnight at tented camp.
Day 15: Ghap to Namrung (2550m), overnight at tented camp.
Day 16: Namrung to Lho (3180m), overnight at tented camp.
Day 17: Lho to Sama Gaon (Gompa-3350m), overnight at tented camp.
Day 18: Sama Gaon to Samdo (3780m), overnight at tented camp.
Day 19: Samdo to Larkya La Phedi (Bazaar-4390m), overnight at tented camp.
Day 20: Larkya La Phedi to Bhimtang (3630m) after crossing Larkya La pass-5213m, overnight at tented camp.
Day 21: Larkya La Pass to Tilje (2250m), overnight at tented camp.
Day 22: Tilje to Chyamje (1400m), overnight at tented camp.
Day 23: Chyamje to Bahundanda (1310m), overnight at tented camp.
Day 24: Bahundanda to Bensisahar (790m), overnight at hotel.
Day 25: Drive from Bensisahar to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel
Day 26: After breakfast , shopping or relaxing with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition ‘s airport representative will drop to airport for onward destination.
Trip Cost: e-mail us:-email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu Gorkha bazaar overland transportation by private jeep as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge entire the manaslu trekking as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Manaslu speicial trekking permit
- Manaslu conservation area project ( MCAP permit)
- Annapurna conservation area project permit (ACAP permit)
- Beshishar to Kathmandu overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.