Annapurna Himalaya view Family trekking
Annapurna Himalaya view family trekking take to you heart of the Annapurna region trekking trails. Annapurna family trekking offer beautiful Himalayan views including two above 8000m mountains – Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mt. Annapurna 8091m & other 16 snowy capped mountains of Annapurna Himalayan range. Annapurna Himalayan view family trekking known as Annapurna Ghorepani poon hill circuit trekking. Trekking in Annapurna Himalaya with family is amazing adventure trip in Nepal to share the communication with Nepalese family , their tradition , culture & rituals . Annapurna family trek suitable for all age groups children and adults as below mentioned in itinerary.
Annapurna family trekking start at Nayapul after 1 hour 30 minutes drive from Pokhara valley. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led you through the beautiful Annapurna Ghorepani poon hill circuit trekking via Tikhedhunga Ulleri Ghorepani poon Hill Tadapani Ghandrung village Tolkha Dhampus Phedi then by private vehicle drive to pokhara. Trekking in Annapurna with family is life dream adventure for those who love panoramic Himalayan views, different culture , landscape & family hospitality. We Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange Annapurna family trekking as per their school / colleague / University or job holidays frame. Normally Autumn & spring season is best time trekking in Annapurna with family but HJT arrange customized trekking service from one weeks to up to three weeks in Nepal Himalayas.
Annapurna Himalaya view family trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu (1334m), Himalaya Journey Trekking & Expedition airport representative transfer to hotel, Annapurna Himalaya view family trekking tour briefing with officially arrangements and overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: Katmandu by flight or by tourist bus to pokhara (915m).
Day 03: Pokhara by private vehicle to Nayapul than trek to Tikhedunga (1577m) walk approximatley 3-4 hours
Day 04: Tikhedunga trek to Banthati (2374m) walk approximatley 3-4 hours
Day 05: Banthanti trek to Ghorepani (2810m) walk approximatley 3-4 hours
Day 06: Early in the morning hike to Poon Hill 3210m for superb Himalayan scenery including the Dhaulagiri 8167m, Nilgiri 7041m, Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II 7939m , Annapurna III7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Lamjung Himal 6986m,Tukuche peak 6920m etc , breakfast at ghorepani and continue trek to Tadapani (2045m) walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 07: Tadapani trek to Ghandrung (1951m) walk approximatley 4-5 hours
Day 08: Ghandrung trek to Landrung (1646m) walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 09: Landrung trek to Dhampus (1950m) walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 10: Dhampus trek to phedi than by private vehicle drive to Pokhara (915m)
Day 11: After breakfast, sightseeing around pokhara valley and after lunch leisure time relaxing or boating at phewa lake. Overnight at pokhara.
Day 13: Pokhara to Katmandu by Tourist bus/Flight . By tourist bus take 5-6 hours and by flight 35 minute only. we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange either private vehicle or flight as per trekkers choice but both options charge will be exra .
Day 14: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 15: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc.
Trip Cost: e-mail us:-email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu pokhara overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Two night accommodation in Pokhara on BB basis ( 2 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Pokhara Naypul overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Annapurna conservation area project (ACAP Permit)
- Phedi to pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with HJT tour guide as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu & pohara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Annapurna Himalaya view family trekking take to you heart of the Annapurna region trekking trails. Annapurna family trekking offer beautiful Himalayan views including two above 8000m mountains Mt. Dhualagiri 8167m and Mt. Annapurna I. 8091m