14 Days Everest Base Camp trek
14 Days Everest Base Camp trek is a once in a life time trip and adventure hiking in Nepal lies in Solukhumbu district, province 1 that takes travelers to the foot of the world's tallest mountain , Mt. Everest 8848 m. Mt. Everest base camp trekking in Nepal is one of the universally most popular adventure trips for breathtaking high Himalayan views of ( 4 above 8000 m mountains – Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8463m, and Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m), esoteric Buddhist monasteries, traditional Sherpa villages, high-altitude flora and fauna, Khumbu Icefall, Glaciers and explore the Mount Everest base camp 5643 meters from the sea level. Mt. Everest base camp hiking trip is remarkable journeys once in life time suitable for every travelers from all over the world. since Everest trekking route has been opened in 1950 s than classic Everest base camp trek route become on of the most popular trekking destination in the world. Now a days two different options available for EBC treks - Luxury Everest base camp trekking and budget Everest base camp trek as per travelers choice also group join basis Everest base camp hiking package available every day at Himalaya Journey Trekking, Thamel , Kathmandu.
Trek to Everest base camp is bucket list for almost travelers to leave their footprint at the bottom highest Himalaya and hike to Kala patthar 5545 m to see the Mt. Everest from nearest point. Experience the tremendous Everest Base Camp trek in Nepal is a trip of a lifetime amidst the majestic Himalayas. Trekking to Everest Base Camp is the most legendary trekking destination in the world while Mt. Everest Expedition successfully attempt by Tenzing Norgay Sherpa and Sir Edmund Hilary on 29th May 1953. 14 days EBC trekking leads you to the foothills of Mount Everest in the Khumbu trekking trails, through Sagarmatha National Park. Trekking in Everest base camp fit for both novice and experienced trekkers but average level fitness is essential.Tally as a best trekking operator in Nepal for EBC trek , organizing multiple proposal groups such as honeymoon EBC trek package , Everest base camp filming tour, Everest base camp trek package for senior citizens, Everest base camp trek with kids , wedding at Everest base camp package , Everest base camp educational tour package and more specific package trip to EBC on request.
14 days Everest base camp trekking itinerary incorporate two days in Kathmandu , 2 days acclimatize in Namche Bazaar as stand point of high altitude and for successful journeys to M. Everest base camp trip and 11 days hiking in Everest trails. With a Thrilling flight to Lukla, the gateway to Everest begin your adventure trip with our professional trekking guide through beautiful shrepa settlements of Everest trekking route. You are always surrounding the Himalayas with exploring the Tibetan Sherpa people culture , primitive monasteries and eye catching splendid mountain panorama. Everest base camp treks itinerary generate by travelers holiday frame such as 7 days Everest base camp trek , 11 days Everest base camp trekking as per required.
The moderate level of Everest base camp trek package fit for both novice and experienced trekkers with average level fitness. Trekking in Everest base camp fit for juniors and seniors. 3 years 11 month Roam family baby hold the record and 89 years old German travelers reach the destination successfully it means appropriate Everest base camp trek for beginners too. Hike in Everest trails need two different permit – Sagarmatha national park permit and Khumbu Pasang Lamu rural municipality permit. The trek roué following the Dudhkoshi river until the Hillary bridge and after 20 minute ascend will see the first glimpse of Mt. Everest 8848 m .Suggested all travelers do the Treks to Everest base camp through government registered local Nepal trekking agency recommended by Lonely planet Nepal travel guide book for the secured journeys in Himalaya.
14 days Everest base camp trek distance 130 kilometers / 80.77 miles all the way hike to EBC and return back to lukla. During the acclimatization at Namche bazaar , Trekkers may visit Everest view hotel ( the highest locate 5 star hotel in Nepal ) then trail follow through Tengboche , Dingboche , Lobuche , Gorakshep and finally attempt at Everest base camp. Hike to Everest base camp from Gorakshep required minimum 5 hours for round trip and next morning will take to you Kala patthar for stunning and nearest view point center of this treks. Almost the same way return to lukla if trekkers avoid the Gokyo Cho la pass trek route. since EBC trekking routes has been opened , HJT arrange numerous travelers in relevant areas successfully. Travelers who don't have enough time , they can join for Everest base camp trek by Helicopter with in 7 days however one day Everest base camp helicopter tour also available.
Everest base camp trekking Major Highlights
- Leave your footprint in the tallest mountain base camp 5463m
- Hike to Everest base camp trip is always remarkable journeys
- 14 days Everest base camp trip offer exclusive views of 4 above 8000 meters mountain
- Trekking to Everest base camp explore the Mt. Everest trek route , Khumbu Glaciers, Khumbu Icefall and Tibetan Sherpa culture.
- Everest base camp package trek traversing the rugged trails of the Everest region trekking that lead to charming villages nestled in between the giant mountains peaks of Khumbu.
- Hiking in Everest base camp is the most adventurous treks in Nepal and world wildly travelers bucket list.
For depth E-mail us or WhatsApp, Viber , messenger , WeChat, Viber, Skype, Zoom) and phone 977- 9851007829
Things to know before heading to EBC Trek
Travelers should know the Everest base camp package trip before visit in Nepal. For instant travel service call 977- 9851007829
Eat nutritious food
Hygienic and nutritious food is essential for success trip to Everest base camp . suggested take boiled item and less oily food . sometime food poisoning make difficult heading to the destination so take meals on Everest base camp trekking sterile .
Drinking-Water and Tablets
If you avoid to drink the mineral water , take drinking water tablets for safety reason. At least need to drink 4-5 liters water during your trip to Everest base camp.
Acclimatization during the trip
One day acclimatization at Namche bazaar is essential as stand point of avoid the high altitude sickness. You just jump on high places at Lukla Hilary airport 2830 meters from the sea level thus recommended all the travelers . You may go Thame or Everest view hotel 3890 meters and descend to Namche Bazaar for overnight stay.
Everest base camp trek is fit for all age group travelers juniors to seniors citizen even though average level fitness is essential. Where is will there is a plan so EBC treks need only strong willing power that make easy to reach the destination.
Comprehensive Everest base camp trek Guide
Since Everest trekking trails has been opened, we Himalaya Journey Trekking organizing thousands of trekkers to EBC trekking route with our professional guide who lead the adventure 40+ with our valued clients. It means need a professional Nepal trekking guide for Everest base camp trekking tour to make your trip success , more enjoyable and remarkable.
Everest base camp trek difficulty level
How difficult is the Everest base camp trek route is frequently raise question by the trekkers so before heading to the Mount Everest base camp treks route need to know in depth to success the trip. Mt. Everest base camp trekking difficulty level is moderate to difficult
Everest base camp trek travel insurance
Travel insurance for Everest base camp trek package is essential as need to hike up to 5545m Kala patthar. If incase of accident and suffer by high altitude sickness need to bring by Helicopter rescue so minimum USD 5000 coverage Helicopter rescue travel insurance is required for EBC treks.
Accomodation on Everest base camp trek route
Accommodation on Everest base camp trek route has normal to Luxury hotels run by local people of Everest treks . You will get enough tea house facilities with attached and common bathrooms. Treks in Everest base camp is perfect choice for the luxuries travelers as this route has luxuries accommodation like 5 Star Everest view hotel , Yeti mountain Home , Asian hotel , Italian pyramid, Himalaya hotel etc. Now days trekkers may join Luxury Everest base camp trek with 5 star level service with Himalaya Journey Trekking
Everest base camp trek packing list
Everest base camp trekking equipment play vital role to reach the destination . Following are packing list for Everest base camp trekking :
- Trekking bag pack
- Waterproof cover for a daypack
- Water bottles or hydration bladder (i.e., CamelBak)
- Sleeping bag rated to -18°C/ 0°F (available for rental if you’re trekking Everest Base Camp through Himalaya Journey Trekking)
- Trekking poles
- Trekking boots
- Headlamp with extra batteries
- Lightweight water filter or iodine water tablets (personal preference)
- Hand warmers
- Travel pillow or pillowcase
- Stuff sacks for dirty clothes/shoes
- Sleeping bag liner (optional) Moisture-wicking long-sleeve t-shirts (2)
- Moisture-wicking short-sleeve t-shirt (1)
- Heavy fleece or down jacket
- Gortex or waterproof jacket with hood
- Rain poncho
- Fleece pants
- Trekking pants (2)
- Hiking shorts (2)
- Waterproof pants
- Long underwear (2)
- Underwear (10)
- Light inner gloves/glove liners
- Insulated wool or down mittens/gloves
- Broad-brimmed hat
- Neck gaiter or bandana (for sun protection)
- Wool hat or balaclava (should cover ears)
What make the Everest base camp trek special ?
- This diversity of cultures and experiences makes the Everest Base Camp trek a truly inspiring and unforgettable adventure.
- world class mountain panorama , Khumbu Icefall , Khumbu Glaciers and Tibetan Monasteries
- The iconic Everest Base Camp Trek leads you through the Sagarmatha National park and khumbu Valley, allowing you to experience the immense with 27 snowy capped mountains of region.
- Trekking to the higher altitude and hike to Kala patthar 5545m for the nearest view of Mt. Everest
- Trekking to Everest base camp doable whole year even winter Everest base camp trek become more popular without any high passes.
Everest base camp trek Itinerary
Everest base camp trekking itinerary designed by travelers choice and holiday schedule . we have 7 days Everest base camp trekking , 12 days Everest base camp treks , 14 days EBC trekking start from lukla beside this trip EBC trek start from Jiri, Phaplu, Tham Dada – direct EBC trip , Gokyo cho la pass EBC trek , Everest three high passes with EBC trekking so simply saying that Everest base camp treks itinerary develop by the traveler choice.
Best time trek to Everest base camp
Everest base camp trekking for all season is Himalaya Journey Trekking slogan it means Everest base camp tour doable whole year as per travelers holiday schedule. Even though Autumn ( September to December and spring season ( Middle of February to May) are best time trekking in Everest base camp. Normally this two season offer best mountain vistas of Everest trekking destination clearly so if time applicable do the EBC trekking in this season even winter Everest base camp trek available for trekkers .
Everest base camp trek Reviews
If you surfing in the internet thousands of Nepal trekking companies and freelancer website display for Everest base camp trek thus suggest for the adventure seekers look the Everest base camp trekking reviews for memorable trip . Choose the government registered local Nepal trekking agency for the secured trip to Everest base camp . Freelancer , Individual trekking guide or illegal trekking operator may simply operate trekking in Everest base camp but risk is in your hand if incase of accident, suffer by high altitude sickness and Helicopter rescue , choose the best trekking agency in Nepal for protected adventures.
Everest base camp trek Cost
Everest base camp trekking cost is depend on groups size , length and choice of the packages. Having more then dozen route to reach the Everest base camp , cost is depend on the place where you want to start. Two different cost for EBC trekking – Luxury Everest base camp trek cost range USD 3250 to 4800 Dollars for per person and Budget Everest base camp trekking cost start USD 1000 to 1875Dollars per person. Definitely Everest base camp trek package cost for single / individual is always high like USD 2250. Everest base camp group join basis trek also available for those travelers who want to trek with other people.
Last Minute booking for EBC trek package
We do have Last minute booking service for Everest base camp hiking trip but trekkers need to arrange the necessary documents ( color passport size photo and passport photocopy) before visit in Nepal for issue the Kathmandu Lukla flight ticket , Everest trekking permit and arrangement the hotel in Kathmandu. Last minute Everest base camp treks booking means prior to book minimum one week before heading the EBC. It may rare chance of Last minute booking Everest base camp trek with group join basis trip.
Why Everest base camp trekking with Himalaya Journey Trekking
- Secured online booking and reservation system
- Tailoring Everest Base Camp trekking Itinerary
- 32 Years + Experienced and professional trekking, tour guide, drivers and staff entire the trip
- No hidden cost for the Everest base camp trek packages
- Authorized local Nepal trekking company recommended by Lonely planet travel guide book Nepal and Rough guide book
- 24/7 service and last minute EBC trekking booking facilities
- All exclusive Everest base camp tour package as requested by customer
- Emphasis on quality service and guest take care for the 99.9% success the Everest base camp treks package
- Private and group join basis Everest base camp trekking tour as per traveler’s holiday frame
- Flexibility for extend the trip as per traveler’s requirements
- Providing hygienic meals and best accommodation on the Mt. Everest base camp trek as per requested by trekkers.
- Instant Helicopter rescue service as per trekkers’ requirement for Health conscious
- Easy communication via (Email, WhatsApp, Viber , messenger , WeChat, Viber, Skype, Zoom) and phone 977- 9851007829 / 977-014983184
- Advance booking system
14 days Everest base camp trek itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer Hotel, 14 days Everest base camp trekking briefing with officially arrangments. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast,Kathmandu by flight to Lukla , flight approximately 35 minutes. trek to Phakding (2830m). walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 03: Phakding trek to Namche Bazaar (3480m). walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 04: Namche Bazaar acclimatization day.( During the day , you can hike to Thame for beautiful Himalayan views, wild animals and Tibetan Monastery , Mt.Amadablam (6856m), Mt. Thamserku ( 6723m) , Mt. Kantega (6979m), Mt. Kusum Khangaru ( 6367m) , Mt.Kongde (6011m), Mt. Tawache peak ( 6367 m), Mt. Cholaste (6335m) ,island peak (6179m), Khumbila (God of Khumbu) 5761m etc , walk approximately 5-6 hours overnight at Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Namche Bazaar trek to Khumjung village ( 3790m) walk 3 -4 hours
Day 06: Namche Bazaar trek to Phortse village (3870m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 07: Phortse village trek to Dingboche (4345 m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 08: Dingboche trek to Lobuche (4910m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 09: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5180m) , walk approximately 2-3 hours after lunch continue to Everest base camp (5500m) walk approximately 4-5 hours and overnight at Gorakshep.
Day 10: Gorakshep early in the morning hike to kala pattar (5545m) for superb Himalayan views including the Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Nuptse 7855m, Mt. Pumori 7161m, Mt. Changaste 7550m, Mt.Lingterin 6679m, Mt. Amadablam 6856m, Mt. Thamserku 6723m, Mt. Kantega 6685m, Mt..Kusum Khagaru 6367m,Mt.Kongde 6011m,Mt. Khumbila 5761m(God of the Khumbu),Mt.Twache peak 6367m, Mt. Cholaste 6335m ,Island peak 6179m, Lobuche peak 6145m,Pokalde peak 5806m, Honku south peak 6119m walk approximately one hours and lunch at Lobuche and overnight at Pheriche (4250m) . walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 11: Pheriche trek to Tengboche (3890m) walk approximaltey 4-5 hours
Dau 12: Dingboche trek to Namche Bazaar (3480m) walk approximaltey 5-6 hours
Day 13: Namche Bazaar trek to Lukla (2830m) walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 14: Lukla by flight back to Kathmandu. Lukla Kathmandu flight approximatley 35 minutes, transfer to hotel. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 15: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then Himalaya Journey Trekking representative will drip to you Kathmandu International airport forward journeys or if have time for Nepal will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc
14 days Everest base camp trek cost:
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder Nepal trekking Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Flight .
- Kathmandu to Lukla /Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight ticket (both way flight cost per person $ 400)
- Trekking guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking. ( two person get one trekking porters who will carry maximum 25-30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union )
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- Khumbu Pasang Lamu rural municipality entry permit
- Kathmandu domestic airport pick up and trasfer to hotel as mentioned in itinerary
- Arrangement of Emergency Nepal Helicopter service (paid by your Travel Insurance company).
- Trekking guide and porters with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu hotel stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- All desserts sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
14 days EBC trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
14 Days Everest Base Camp trek is a once in a life time trip and adventure hiking in Nepal that takes travelers to the foot of the world's tallest mountain , Mt. Everest 8848 m. Mt. Everest base camp trekking in Nepal is one of the universally most popular adventure trips for breathtaking high Himalayan views ( 4 above 8000 m mountains – Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8463m, and Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m), esoteric Buddhist monasteries, traditional Sherpa villages, high-altitude flora and fauna, Khumbu Icefall, Glaciers and explore the Mount Everest base camp 5643 meters from the sea level. Mt. Everest base camp hiking trip is remarkable journeys once in life time suitable for every travelers from all over the world.