Panch Pokhari trekking
Panch Pokhari trekking is non tourist trekking trail in Nepal. Panch pokhari ( five lake )trekking offers beautiful Himalayan view including the Gauri shanker, Dorje Lakpa, Langtang Himalaya range, Jugal Himalayan range, Rolwaling Himalayan range, Tibetan Himalayan range etc and pristine nature with district culture . Panch pokhari mean 5 holy ponds and Hindus religiously respect the place. Since panch pokhari trekking trail has been open Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition emphasis to operate the trekking in this area as it less crowded /non tourist trekking trail in Nepal. As panch pokhari trekking trail doesn’t have tea house tea house facilities entire this trekking route , HJT expert trekking cook will prefer the different type of food like in Nepal popular trekking trail’s tea houses. HJT look after social impact while operate the camping trekking in Nepal Himalaya.
Panch pokhari trekking begins from Chautara after drive 5-6 hours from kathmandu. we observe the different ways of life, culture and come in contact with the people in the small village, passing through the dense forestations and meadows. The top of Panch Pokhari (5 lakes) offers an excellent view of Gauri shanker , Dojre lakpa, Langtang Himalaya range, Jugal Himal range, Rolwaling range, etc. on the last day of the trip we take a bus ride back to Kathmandu from Melamchi for other adventure activities in Kathmandu.
Panch Pokhari trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will transfer to hotel , Panch pokhari trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu (1350m.)by bus to Chautara (1200m)
Day 03: Chautara trek to Phusre (2045m.)
Day 04: Phurse trek to Kami kharka (2845m.)
Day 05: Kami Kharka trek to Pauwa Bas (3000m)
Day 06: Pauwa Bas trek to Hille Bhanjyang (3400m)
Day 07: Hille Bhanjyang trek to Nasim Pati(3700m.)
Day 08: Nasim Pati trek to Panch pokhari (five lakes) (4100m)
Day 09: Panch pokhari trek to Nasimpati (3700m.)
Day 10: Nasimpati trek to Dukang (2100m.)
Day 11: Dukang trek to Dhap (1200 m)
Day 12: Melamchipul Bazaar - drive to Kathmandu.
Day 13: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel
Day 14: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities ,Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward destination.
TRIP COST: e-mail us:-firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide
- Kathmandu Barabishe overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Required trekking porter/sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking ( two person will get one trekking porter ( 1 porter carry 30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union
- One experienced trekking cook entire the trip
- one trekking kitchen boy entire the trip
- Trekking accommodation in tented / camp entire the trekking as mentioned in itinerary
- Full board meal (veg. / non veg.) prepared by our expert cook who will prepare food entire the trekking ( Nepalese, Chinese , Indian, American , Tibetan dishes) during the camping trekking
- Required staff such as kitchen boy, dish washer entire the trip
- Kitchen equipments , trekking equipments and tents (two men tent, kitchen tents, etc),mattress during the tented accommodation as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast during the trekking.
- Desert/fruit after having dinner as company provided
- Panch pokhari trekking permit
- Gaurishanker conservation area project permit (GCAP permit)
- Trekkers Information Managements system ( TIMS Card).
- Charikot to Kathmandu overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.