Nagarkot Namobuddha trekking
Nagarkot Namobuddha trekking is an easy trek taking you along the Kathmandu rim Valley. Nagarkot Namobuddha trek is known as Chisapani Nagarkot Dhulikhel Namobuddha trekking. Nagarkot Namobuddha trekking offer beautiful Himalayan views of three different Himalayan range including the Mount Everest 8848m, an ideal of typical Nepali countryside life with mixed Nepalese culture and beautiful terrace fields. Chisapani Nagarkot Dhulikhel trekking is best for those who are traveling with children, families , students enjoy outdoor adventure who do not have enough time for longer Nepal treks in to high mountains. Chispani Nagarkot Dhulikhel trek is known as around Kathmandu valley trekking which can do less then one weeks. Kathmandu valley trekking is fit for all season Autumn, spring , summer and winter.
Nagarkot Namobuddha trekking commence from Sundarijal after an hour drive from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led through beautiful valley Mulkhara, Chisapani Nagarkot Dhulikhel and finally reach at Namobudha. Trail continue ascend vail Mulkhara to Shivapur hill and descend to Chisapani (2174m) with great views of mountains, then get to Chisapani (2194m) from where a superb views of Himalayas, and sunrise/sunset views can be observed. Nagarkot is the one of the best view point of Chisapani nagarkot Dhulikhel trekking where you will see/enjoy with panoramic Himalayan scenery including the Mt. Everest, Mt.Ganesh Himal, Mt. Gaurishanker,Mt.Dorje lakpa,Langtang Himalayan range, Rolwaling Himalayan range. Early in the morning Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's trekking/ tour guide will take you Nagarkot view pint tower for superb Himalayan views with sunrise in the Himalaya.Dhulikhel is other important destination of around kathmandu valley trekking where you will enjoy with Himalayan views and Local culture of Newar people of Nepal. Eventually HJT Trekking guide will take to you Budhhist Monastery in Namobudhha and back to Kathmandu for other adventure actvities. Then next day we make our camp at Chauki. Likewise, next day we trek along the way to Nagarkot(2020m), the best vantage point for mountains and sunrise views. .
Nagarkot Namobudhha trekking itinerary:
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will transfer to hotel ,Nagarkot Namobudhha trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu by bus or Private Vehicle to Sundarijal and trek to Chisapani (2142m).walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 03: Chisapani trek to Nagarkot (2174m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 04: Nagarkot trek to Dhulikhel(1945m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 05: Dhulikhel trek to Namobuddha (1767m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 06: Namobuddha trek to Panauti then by bus or Private Vehicle Back to Kathmandu
Day 07: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 0: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities ,Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward destination.
Trip Cost: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Kathmandu sundarijal overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Shivapuri National park permit
- Namobuddha Kathmandu overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with HJT tour guide as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Nagarkot Namobuddha trekking is an easy trek taking you along the Kathmandu rim Valley. Nagarkot Namobuddha trek is known as Chisapani Nagarkot Dhulikhel Namobuddha trekking.