Everest High passes trekking
Everest High passes trekking known as Everest 3 passes trekking is challenging and famous trekking trail in Everest region. Everest High pass trekking will include Kongma La pass (5535m), Cho La pass (5420m), and Renjo La pass (5338m) can link the five major valleys in the Everest region trekking. Everest High pass trek combined with ascents of Kala Patar (5545m) and Gokyo Peak (5350m), this is perhaps the ultimate Everest trekking experience in Khumbu Himalaya range. Good physical fitness required for Mt. Everest high pass trekking because of challenging trekking pass in this route. March , April , September, October and November are best month for the Everest high passes trek but we Himalaya Journey Trekking and Expedition arrange Everest high passes trekking according as per trekkers wish and holiday frame. Everest high pass treks take you heart of the Khumbu Himalayan region. Trekking in Everest high passes is amazing & challening trekking advenutre in Nepal Himalaya. Everest high pass trekking is best options for those trekkers & adventure seekers who prefer challenging pass in Nepal Himalaya as well as best view of Mt. Everest from different places with different its face.
Everest high pass trekking begins from lukla after 35 minutes mountain flight from Kathmandu . Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's trekking guide led Everest high pass trekking through Namche Bazaar, Tengboche and Dingboche to the Kongma La pass surrounded by dramatic views of Everest, Ama Dablam, Makalu and the Lhotse , Nuptse face. From the Kongma La pass , you will descend to the Khumbu glacier and then ascend Kala Patar for breathtaking close-up views of Mount Everest and a sea of other Himalayan giants. You traverse the glaciated Cho La pass to Gokyo, where we explore the valley and climb Gokyo Ri to enjoy more excellent mountain views including another angle of Everest, and Cho Oyu on the Tibetan border to the north then bear west to scramble across the Renjo La, dramatically back-dropped by the Everest range, to enter the Bhote Kosi valley, where you walk along grazing pastures and a trading route used by yak trains from Tibet to Thame. It is a short day from Thame to Namche Bazaar, where you will re-trace your earlier steps to Lukla and then fly back to Katmandu. Minimum three weeks holidays required for Everest three passes trekking tour but we Himalaya Journey Trekking generate trekking itinerary as per trekkers wish and holiday schedule.
Everest High pass trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu(1334m), transfer Hotel and Everest high passes trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: After breakfast, Kathmandu by flight to Lukla , flight approximately 35 minutes. trek to Phakding (2830m). walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 03: Phakding trek to Namche Bazaar (3480m). walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 04: Namche Bazaar acclimatization day.( During the day , you can hike to Thame for beautiful Himalayan views, wild animals and Tibetan Monastery , Mt.Amadablam (6856m), Mt. Thamserku ( 6723m) , Mt. Kantega (6979m), Mt. Kusum Khangaru ( 6367m) , Mt.Kongde (6011m), Mt. Tawache peak ( 6367 m), Mt. Cholaste (6335m) ,island peak (6179m), Khumbila (God of Khumbu) 5761m etc , walk approximately 5-6 hours overnight at Namche Bazaar.
Day 05 Namche bazaar trek to Thame (3867m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 06: Thame trek to Lungden (4610m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Lungden via Renjo la pass (5338m) trek to Gokyo (4750m) Walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 08: Wake up early in the morning to hike to Gokyo Ri 5350m for panoramic Himalayan views such as Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt Lhotse 8516m, Mt, Mt. Makalu 8463m , Mt.Cho Oyu 8201m, Mt. Kangchung 6063m, Mt. Amadablam 6856m, Mt. Thamserku 6723m, Mt. Kantega 6685m, Mt.Kusum Khagaru 6367m,Mt.Kongde 6011m, Mt.Twache peak 6367m, Mt. Cholaste 6335m, back to Gokyo, lunch at Gokyo lake and continue trek to Thangnak(4620m) Walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 09: Thangnak via Cho la pass (5420m) to Dzngola (4810m) Walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 10: Dznong La trek to Lobuche (4910m) Walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 11: Lobuche to Gorkashep (5180m).Gorakshep to continue trek to Everest base camp and overnight at Gorakshep. Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 12: Early in the morning hike up to kalappattar 5545m for superb Himalayan scenery including Mt. Everest( 8848m) , Mt.Lhotse, (8516n) Mt. Nuptse, (7855m), Mt.Pumori 7161m,Mt. Changaste 7550m, Mt. Amadablam (6856m), Mt. Thamserku ( 6723m) , Mt. Kantega (6979m), Mt. Kusum Khangaru ( 6367m) , Mt.Kongde (6011m), Mt. Tawache peak ( 6367 m) , Mt. Cholaste (6335m), back to Gorakshep continue trek to Lobuche (4910m) Walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 13: Lobuche via Kongma la pass (5535m) trek to Chhukung (4750m) walk approximately 6-7 hours. Overnight at Chhukung
Day 14: After breakfast, our guide take to you Chhukung Ri 5500m for beautiful Himalayan views of Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8463m, Mt.. Nuptse 7855m, Mt. Amadablam 6856m, Mt. Thamserku 6723m, Mt. Kantega 6685m, Mt.Kusum Khagaru 6367m,Mt.Kongde 6011m,Mt. Khumbila 5761m(God of the Khumbu),Mt.Twache peak 6367m, Mt. Cholaste 6335m ,Island peak 6179m, Lobuche peak 6145m,Pokalde peak 5806m, Honku south peak 6119m, back to Dingboche . walk approximately 5-6 hours. overnight at Digboche
Day 15: Dingboche trek to Tyangboche (3890m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 16: Tyangboche trek to Namche Bazzar (3480m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 17:Namche bazaar trek to phakding (2830m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 18: Phakding trek to Lukla (2830m) walk approximately 6-7 hours.
Day 19: Lukla by Flight back to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 20: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as a Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Bhaktapur: you will enjoy with different spectacular Himalayan scenery , old architecture, 55 windows, Pottry farm, king curd and old style primitive houses. Etc Patan Dubare square: Patan city is the temple city of Nepal where you will see the many temple, Mahabudhha , Golden temple etc . and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel
Day 21: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then our representative will drip to you Kathmandu International airport forward journeys or if have time for Nepal will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
Trip Cost: e-mail us:-firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Flight .
- Kathmandu to Lukla /Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight ticket (both way flight cost per person $ 380)
- Trekking guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- Kathmandu domestic airport pick up and trasfer to hotel as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government
- Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Everest high passes trekking is one of the most challening trekking trails in khumbu region include three high passes Kongma La pass (5535m), Cho La pass (5420m), and Renjo La pass (5338m) with perfect Himalayan views of 4 above 8000m mountains.