API HImal trekking tour
Api Himal trekking is non touristy trekking trail in western part of Nepal. Api Himal trek offer different spectacular Himalayan scenery including APi Himal,Kappa chuli peak,Nandadevi, Rajramba etc, wild annimals, birds, rapid rivers, off beaten path and grine pristine forest. Api Himal trekking include mixed community including the Bramin, Chhetri, Mahara, Bohora, Thekare, Jhakari and Lohar(Iron smith).Normally , they have own language and unable to speak fluent Nepali language as well. Api Himal (7132m) is main attraction of this trekking as well as Holy Kalidhunga is holy lake of this trekking trail. Autumn & Spring season is best time trekking in Api Himal but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per travelers / trekkers wish and holiday frame. Minimum three weeks holidays required for Api Himal trek as well as good physical fitness. API Himal trekking is really of the beaten path trekking tour in Nepal for nature, mountains, cultural heritage & Lush valleys.
API Himal trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will transfer to hotel , API Himal trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast , Drive to Mahendranagar drive by bus about 18 hrs
Day 03: After breakfast ,Mahendranagar to Gokuleshwor drive by bus about 15 hrs
Day 04: After breakfast ,Gokuleshwor to Karkale walk about 2 hrs (900m) and over night at tented camp.
Day 05: After breakfast ,Karkale trek to Chiureni about 6-7hrs (1100M) and over night at tented camp
Day 06: After breakfast ,Chiureni trek to Makarighat about 6-7hrs (1800M) and over night at tented camp
Day 07: After breakfast ,Makarighat trek to Seti about 6-7hrs (2800M) and over night at tented camp
Day 08: After breakfast ,Seti trek to Lawathi about 4hrs (3000M) and (Last village) over night at tented camp
Day 09: After breakfast ,Lawathi Trek to Simar about 5-6hrs (3300M) and over night at tented camp
Day 10: After breakfast ,Simar trek to Dhawaliwadar about 4-5hrs (3800M) and over night at tented camp
Day 11: After breakfast ,Dhawalidwar trek to Base Camp to about 2hrs (4000M) and over night at tented camp
Day 12: After breakfast ,Base Camp trek to Saheb Bagar about 6hrs (2800M) and over night at tented camp
Day 13: After breakfast ,Saheb Bagar trek to Makarighat about 6-7hrs (1800M) and over night at tented camp
Day 14: After breakfast ,Makarighat trek to Bitule about 5hrs (1200M) and over night at tented camp
Day 15: After breakfast ,Bitule trek to Gokuleshwor about 5-6 hrs (850M) and over night at tented camp
Day 16: Gokuleshwor to Mahendranagar drive by bus about 15 hrs
Day 17 Mahendranagar to Kathmandu drive by bus about 18 hrs
Day 18: Arriving in Kathmandu early morning, relaxing/shopping with own activities. overnight at kathmandu in hotel.
Day 19: After breakfast,Chutara by private vehicle van/Hicace/Bus drive back to kathmandu. overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 20: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel
Day 21: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities ,Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward destination.
TRIP COST: e-mail us:-email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide
- Kathmandu Mahendra Nagar overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Required trekking porter/sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking ( two person will get one trekking porter ( 1 porter carry 30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union
- One experienced trekking cook entire the trip
- one trekking kitchen boy entire the trip
- Trekking accommodation in tented / camp entire the trekking as mentioned in itinerary
- Full board meal (veg. / non veg.) prepared by our expert cook who will prepare food entire the trekking ( Nepalese, Chinese , Indian, American , Tibetan dishes) during the camping trekking
- Required staff such as kitchen boy, dish washer entire the trip
- Kitchen equipments , trekking equipments and tents (two men tent, kitchen tents, etc),mattress during the tented accommodation as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast during the trekking.
- Desert/fruit after having dinner as company provided
- API trekking permit
- Trekkers Information Managements system ( TIMS Card).
- Mahendra Nagar to Kathmandu overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.