Lobuche peak climbing
Lobuche peak climbing is challenging trekking peaks in Everest region. Lobuche peak expedition (6119m) offer panoramic Himalayan views of Everest trekking path, Tibetan Sherpa culture & Monasteries. Lobuche peak mountaineering include the Everest base camp trekking too thus this peak become popular then other trekking peaks of Nepal. On the other hand, first directly trek to Everest base camp then ascend to the Lobuche peak summit which make more comfort and more acclimatize as stand point of high altitude sickness.The normal route for Lobuche peak expedition is through South Ridge. Lobuche east peak consists of several small summits and the true summit requires climbing steep snow and ice slopes to the top from the summit ridge. Lobuche peak climbing permit issue through Nepal trekking agency as per rule and regulation of NMA.
Nepal Lobuche peak climbing take to you heart of the Mt.Everest trekking trails and first follow the Everest base camp trekking route up to Pheriche , Dughla, Lobuche , ascent to Kala patthar and same way return to Lobuche then Lobuche peak base camp. Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s climbing guide will teach / training at Lobuche peak base camp how to blay / fixed the rope , briefing about ascend the summit of Lobuche peak. HJT professional climbing Guide frequently take summit of Lobuche peak. The peak can be climbed from East Face by climbing a dark pyramid of slabby rock and join the South Ridge to get to the summit. March , April , September , October & November are best time climbing Lobuche peak.
Lobuche peak expedition commence from Luka after 35 minutes mountain flight from Kathmandu. We follow through lush valleys, Sherpa village , Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, Pheriche , Lobuche , Gorakshpe to finally Mt. Everest base camp then summit to Lobuche peak.. Since Lobuche peak has been open for climbing, Himalaya journey Treks & expedition arrange numerous groups for summit the Lobuche peak with life time experience. Lobuche peak climbing need good physical fitness and climbing skills too. A Fantastic Himalayan views of Mount Everest 8848m, Mount Lhotse 8516m, Mount Makalu 8463m, Mount Cho Oyu 8201m & other Khumbu region mountain viewed from Lobuche peak summit .
Major highlights of Lobuche peak climbing
* Lobuche peak climbing most exciting trekking peaks in Everest region and explore the Everest base camp trekking trails.
* Lobuche peak expedition offer beautiful Himalayan views of 4 above 8000m mountains ( Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt, Makalu 8463m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m) with 19 snowy capped peaks of Everest trekking trails.
* Discover the Tibetan sherpa culture, Tibetan monasteries, Stupas , nomad lands with dense green forest and wild animals.
* Hiking through Sagarmatha National park and best views of Mt. Everest from Lobuche peak summit.
Lobuche peak climbing itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel , Lobuche peak climbing / Lobuche peak expedition briefing with officially arrangement. Overnight in Kathmandu
Day 02: After breakfast, free/ leisure time in Kathmandu for shopping/ excursion around Kathmandu valley and preparation for Lobuche peak climbing. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2800m) fly approximately 35 minutes and trek to Phakding (2640m). walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446m). walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 05: Namche Bazaar Rest or acclimatization day. During this day you can hike to Thame Monastery or Everest view hotel for superb Himalayan views including Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Amadablam, Thamserku, Kantega, Kusum khangaru,Khumbila,Tawache peak,Cholaste, Kongde etc.overnight at Namche Bazaar.
Day 06: Namche Bazaar trek to Tengboche Monastery ( 3867m). walk approximately 5-6 hours. .
Day 07: Tengboche trek to Dingboche (4347m). walk approximately 5-6 hours. .
Day 08: Dingboche trek to Lobuche (4900m). walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 09: Lobuche trek to Gorkashep (5180m). walk approximately 2-3 hours. Gorakshep to continue trek to Everest base camp and overnight at Gorakshep. Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 09: Early in the morning hike up to kala pattar 5545m for superb Himalayan scenery including Mt. Everest( 8848m) , Mt.Lhotse, (8516n) Mt. Nuptse, (7855m), Mt.Pumori 7161m,Mt. Changaste 7550m, Mt.Amadablam (6856m), Mt. Thamserku ( 6723m) , Mt. Kantega (6979m), Mt. Kusum Khangaru ( 6367m) , Mt.Kongde (6011m), Mt. Tawache peak ( 6367 m) , Mt. Cholaste (6335m), back to Gorakshep continue trek to Lobuche (4910m) Walk approximately 3-4 hours
Day 10: Lobuche trek to Lobuche high camp 5357m our climbing guide will teach you how to fixed the rope and climb.
Day 11: early in the morning , our climbing guide will take for Lobuche peak (6119m) summit and back to Lobuche peak base camp. walk approximately 6-7 hours Overnight at O/N Tented Camp.
Day 12: If in case of weather is bad than our climbing guide will take to you for re-summit the Lobuche peak , back to island peak base and back to Pheriche (4250m) walk approximately 6-7 hours.
Day 13: Pheriche trek to Phortse village (3890m) walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 14: Phortse village trek to Namche bazaar walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 15: Namche bazaar trek to Lukla.walk approximately 6-7 hours.
Day 16: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu.Transfer to your hotel
Day 17: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 18: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or as you have time will arrange another package trip accordingly
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking & Lobuche peak climbing guide
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Flight .
- Kathmandu to Lukla /Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight ticket (both way flight cost per person $ 326)
- Trekking / climbing guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter according to workers Union of Nepal)
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / lodge & 3 days in tented camp during Lobuche peak expedition
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Lobuche peak climbing permit
- Lobuche peak climbing guide salary
- Lobuche peak garbage deposit
- Khumbu pasang lamu rural municipality entry permit as mentioned in itinerary
- Lobuche peak climbing equipments such as Rope( both main and fixed rope) Snow bar, Snow ice screw etc.
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS permit)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- Kathahmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathahmandu valley sightseeing tour with private car as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking / climbing guide Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Kathmandu Internatinal Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Lobuche peak climbing is challening trekking peaks in Everest trekking trails offer beautiful Himalayan views of 4 above 8000m mountains with 19 snowy capped mountains of Everest region.