Kalinchowk trekking is newly open trekking trail also non touristic area where you can see panoramic Himalaya views.Rolwaling Kalinchowk trekking take to you heart of the Rolwaling Himalayan range. Autumn & Spring season is best Trekking in Rolwaling Kalinchowk but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per travelers wish and holiday schedule.From Kathmandu drive via Barabise to Kharidunga. Along the Kalinchowk Trekking you will come across some villages mainly inhabited by Tamangs, Sherpas, and Brahmins. Along the trail also can be seen are a few monasteries and Temples. A good view of the Mountains and Sunkoshi river can also be had. After crossing Sherpa villages you come across a thick forest with lots Rhododendron trees. After that you reach Kalinchowk. From the highest altitude of Kalinchowk (3579meters) you could get a good view of Annapurna, Lamjung, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Shisha Panga , Langtang, Dorjee Lakpa, Jugal Himal, Amabamori, Gauri Shanker, and Namburi Himal. There is also a prominent temple of the Hindus called the Kali temple. Two natural springs originate from this area which are called Sundhara and Tama which are the main source of the very big two rivers the Sunkoshi and Tama Koshi rivers. From Kalinchowk one could get a good view of Kathmandu at night. The main flowers of Nepal Rhododendron (Laligurans) and the national bird Pheasant (Danfe) can also be seen in this area. While descending to Suspa you could get to see a very rare community in Nepal called "The Thami." Kalinchowk trekking ends at Charikot which is also a district head quarters then drive back to Kathmandu or possible to do the Sailung Trek as same time.
Kalinchowk trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will transfer to hotel , Kalinchowk trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu Transfer by Bus to Barabise
Day 03: Barabise to Ahgeri Kharka
Day 04: Ahgeri Khark to Biku Gompa
Day 05: Biku Gompa to Sighate
Day 06: Sighate rest day
Day 07: Sighate to Junggepati
Day 08: Junggepati to Kalipokhari
Day 09: Lalipokhari to Kalinchokthan
Day 10: Kalinchokthan to Charikot Bazar
Day 11: Charikot by bus to Kathmandu and
Day 12: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath temple: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel
Day 13: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities ,Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward destinatio
TRIP COST: e-mail us:-firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide
- Kathmandu Barabishe overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Required trekking porter/sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking ( two person will get one trekking porter ( 1 porter carry 30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union
- One experienced trekking cook entire the trip
- one trekking kitchen boy entire the trip
- Trekking accommodation in tented / camp entire the trekking as mentioned in itinerary
- Full board meal (veg. / non veg.) prepared by our expert cook who will prepare food entire the trekking ( Nepalese, Chinese , Indian, American , Tibetan dishes) during the camping trekking
- Required staff such as kitchen boy, dish washer entire the trip
- Kitchen equipments , trekking equipments and tents (two men tent, kitchen tents, etc),mattress during the tented accommodation as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast during the trekking.
- Desert/fruit after having dinner as company provided
- Rolwaling Kalinchowk trekking permit
- Gaurishanker conservation area project permit (GCAP permit)
- Trekkers Information Managements system ( TIMS Card).
- Charikot to Kathmandu overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.