Annapurna base camp trekking with kids
Annapurna base camp trekking with kids is exciting adventure trip. Annapurna base camp trek with children make more enjoyable with fascinating mountain vistas of Annapurna trekking trails and Dhaulagiri Himalayan range. Are you looking Annapurna base camp trek with kids no worry , we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange as per travelers wish and holiday frame around the year.Trekking to Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) with kids can be an amazing adventure, offering stunning mountain panorama of whole Annapurna trekking trails, diverse landscapes, and rich cultural experiences . Trekking in Annapurna base camp with kids take to you regular Annapurna sanctuary trekking trails but take longer days for the children. Annapurna base camp hiking with kids offer beautiful Himalayan views of two above 8000m mountains and 16 snowy capped mountains peaks of Annapurna region.Nepal Annapurna base camp trek difficulty level is moderate but trekkers should know details of Annapurna base camp trekking information before heading to the relevant areas. Nepal Annapurna base camp trek cost is depend on the group size and choice of the packages. Annapurna trekking with kids doable around the year as per travelers wish and holiday schedule.
we HJT team ensure a safe and unforgettable Annapurna Base Camp trek with your children. Annapurna base camp trek tally as moderate trekking in Annapurna region, Annapurna base camp hiking takes you through lush rhododendron forests past the pristine white water rivers, terraced farms, hot springs, and stunning ethnic Gurung villages to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m). From the trekking trails, you can see glorious Himalayan view of Annapurna ranges, Machhapuchre, Annapurna I,II,II,IV Khangsar, Gangapurna, and Hiunchuli. Himalaya Journey Trekking professional guide take care of your children entire the trekking tour and if children below 4 years, our company will provide baby carrier too.Suggested all travelers do the Annapurna base camp trek through government registered local Nepal trekking companies recommended by Lonely planet Nepal travel guide book for the secured journeys in Himalaya. Annapurna trekking with children is really amazing trip in Nepal to explore the Annapurna base camp , beautifull Gurung villages and Annapurna sanctuary trek route.
Annapurna base camp trek with children commence from Nayapul after 1 hour 30 minutes drive from Pokhara. Our guide will led adventure though beautiful Gurung village – ghandrung village , chhomoring , Sinuwa, Dovan Bambo deaurali , Machhapuchare base camp and finally reach the Annapurna base camp. Excursion around Annapurna base camp with kids and hike to Hiunchuli side for best mountain vistas and overnight at Annapurna base camp. Trail continue descend to Chhomorong then next step hike to Ghorepani and next morning visit to Ghorepani poon hill 3210m for superb Himalayan views of whole Annapurna trekking trail then descend to Nayapul and heading to pokahra by overland transportation. Trekkers may extend journey to Lumbini tour or Chitwan national park for Chitwan jungle safari tour.
Annapurna base camp trekking with kids Major Highlights:
* Annapurna base camp trekking with kids is really enjoyable, fascinating trip in Nepal Himalaya.
* Annapurna base camp trek with kids take to you world’s 10th highest mountain base camp to your children and exploration of fish tail base camp
* Annapurna base camp trekking is moderate trekking destination in Annapurna region doable around the year without domestic flight with your children
* Annapurna base camp trek with children learn about Nepalese culture and their warm hospitality .
Annapurna base camp trekking with kids Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m) Annapurna base camp trek with kids briefing and officially arrangements . overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: After breakfast, Kathmandu by flight / by tourist bus or by private car drive to pokhara (915m)
Day 03: After breakfast, pokhara drive to Nayapul, (867m) drive approximately 1 hour 30 minutes then trek Ghandruk village (1,940m)walk approximately 5-6 hrs
Day 04: Ghandruk to Chhomrong (2,170m) walk approximately 5-6 hrs
Day 05: Chhomorung / Sinuwa trek to Dovan.(2250m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 06: Dovan trek to Himalaya Hotel.( 3345m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Himalaya Hotel trke to MBC (fishtail/ Machhapuchhare base camp) (3788m)walk approximately 3-4 hours
Day 08: Fishatail base camp /Machhapuchhare base camp trek to Annapurna Base camp (4130m)walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 09: Annapurna base camp trek to Himalaya hotel/ Bambo (2910m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 10: Himalaya hotel / Bambo trek to Chhomorung.( 2135m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 11: Chhomorung trek to Tadapani. (2015m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 12: Tadapani trek to Ghorepani.(2810m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 13: Early in the morning Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s trekking guide will take to you Poon Hill 3210m for superb Himalayan scenery including the Dhaulagiri 8167m, Nilgiri 7041m, Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II 7939m , Annapurna III7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Lamjung Himal 6986m,Tukuche peak 6920m etc , breakfast at ghorepani and continue trek to Tikhedhunga/Hile.(1555m) then drive back to pokhara drive approximately 2 hours 30 minutes
Day 14: Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus or flight. By bus drive approximately 5-6 hours and by flight approximately 35 minutes. we Himalaya Journey Trekking will arrange either flight ticket or overland transportation as per trekkers desire.
Day 15: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in Kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 16: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's Airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international Airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal trip will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
Annapurna base camp trekking with kids cost
[email protected] , [email protected]
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu pokhara overland transporation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Two night hotel accomodation in pokhara on BB basis (three star catagory hotel) as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Nayapul overland tranporation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Required trekking porter/sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking. ( two person will get one trekking porter ( 1 porter carry 30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union )
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge entire the trekking tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Annapurna conservation area project permit ( ACAP Permit)
- Pokhara Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu city tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinrary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu & pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Annapurna base camp trekking with kids Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Annapurna base camp trekking with kids is exciting adventure trip. Annapurna base camp trek with children make more enjoyable with fascinating mountain vistas of Annapurna trekking trails and Dhaulagiri Himalayan range. Are you looking Annapurna base camp trek with kids no worry , we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange as per travelers wish and holiday frame around the year. Trekking in Annapurna base camp with kids take to you regular Annapurna sanctuary trekking trails but take longer days for the children. Annapurna base camp hiking with kids offer beautiful Himalayan views of two above 8000m mountains and 16 snowy capped mountains peaks of Annapurna region.