Manaslu Tsum valley trekking
Manaslu tsum valley trekking is one of the most popular trekking in Manaslu region. Manaslu Tsum valley trek combine both Tsum valley & Manaslu larkya la pass trekking as well as join adventure to Annapurna circuit trekking trails too. Trekking Manslu Tsum valley take to you heart the of the Manaslu region & touch the Annapurna circuit trekking route.Trek in Manaslu Tsum valley has been released in 2008 even Manaslu trekking region has been opened in 1992 for foreign travellers. Manaslu Tsum valley treks offer beautiful Himalayan views with three above 8000m such as Manaslu 8153m, Dhaulagiri 8167m, Annapurna 8091m & other panoramic Himalayan views, beautiful landscape, Monasteries, Mixed culture, lush valleys and Himalayan high pass ( Larkya la pass 5135m). Manaslu tsum valley trekking included as a controlled trekking trail of Nepal & required minimum two person as well as special trekking permit through the government registered Nepal trekking company. Manaslu Tsum valley trekking is amazing trekking trails for nature lovers and mountain seekers.
Manaslu tsum valley trek commence from Arughat Bazaar after 5-6 hours drive from Kathmandu . Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s trekking guide led you through beautiful valley of Jagat Philim Chumling Chhokamparo Nile, Mu Gompa & finally reach the Rachen gompa then trail return to the Manalsu Larkya la pass through Namrung samagaun and trek end at Beshishar , Annapurna circuit trekking start point. Minimum four weeks holidays required Manaslu tsum valley trekking but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange as per trekkers wish and holiday schedule. Autumn & spring season is best time trekking in Manaslu Tsum valley but HJT arrange around the year as per trekkers holiday schedule with customized trekking service. Manaslu tsum valley trekking required minimum three weeks holidays but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange tailor made / personalized trekking service as per trekkers time frame.
Manaslu Tsum valley trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival and transfer to hotel , Manaslu Tusm valley trekking briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of Kathmandu valley. HJT representative will make Tsum valley trekking permit with your original passport. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Kathmandu drive bus to Arughat (535m)
Day 04: Arughat trek to Liding (860m)
Day 05: Liding trek to Machhakhola (930m)
Day 06: Machha Khola trek to Dobhan (1410m)
Day 07: Doban trek to Philim (2040m)
Day 08: Philim trek to Chumling (2363m)
Day 09: Chumling trek to Chhokangparo (3010m)
Day 10: Chhokangparo trek to Nile (3700m)
Day 12: Nile trek to Bhajyo (Chhekya) (3240m)
Day 13: Bhajyo (Chhekya) trek to Ra Chhen Gompa (3200m)
Day 14: Ra Chhen Gompa trek to Chumje (2468m)
Day 15: Chumje trek to Bihi (1990m)
Day 16: Bihi trek to Namrung (2660m)
Day 17: Namrung trek to Lho (3180m)
Day 18: Lho trek to Samagaun (3525m)
Day 19: Samagaun trek to Samdo (3860m)
Day 20: Samdo via Larkya la pass (5134m) trek to Bimtang (3930m)
Day 21: Bimtang to Gho (2560m)
Day 23: Gho trek to Dharapani (1920m)
Day 22: Dharapani trek Besisahar (760m) then Besisahar drive bus to Kathmandu (1317m), transfer to hotel and evening farewell dinner in Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 23: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, , river rafting etc
Trip Cost: e-mail us:-firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Required trekking porter/sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking. ( two person will get one trekking porter ( 1 porter carry 30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union )
- Trekking accomodation in tea house / Lodge as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Tsum valley special trekking permit
- Manaslu trekking permit
- Manaslu conservation area project permit (MCAP permit)
- Annapurna conservation area project permit (ACAP permit)
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Beshishar to Kathmandu overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Manaslu Tsum valley trekking is most popular and challenging trekking trails in Manaslu region offer beautiful Himalayan views of Manaslu & Annapurna region trekking.