Manaslu Tsum valley trekking
Manaslu tsum valley trekking is eminent trekking in Manaslu region. Manaslu Tsum valley trek combine both Tsum valley and Manaslu larkya la pass trekking as well as join to Annapurna circuit trekking trails too. Trekking in Manaslu tsum valley take to you heart the of the Manaslu region and combine with Annapurna circuit trek route. Trek in Manaslu tsum valley has been released in 2008 even Manaslu trekking region has been opened in 1992 for foreign travelers. Manaslu tsum valley treks offer beautiful Himalayan views with three above 8000m such as Manaslu 8153m, Dhaulagiri 8167m, Annapurna 8091m & other panoramic Himalayan views, beautiful landscape, Monasteries, Mixed culture, lush valleys and Himalayan high pass ( Larkya la pass 5135m).
Manaslu tsum valley trekking tour included as a controlled trekking trail of Nepal & required minimum two person as well as special trekking permit through the government registered Nepal trekking company. Tsum valley trekking is amazing trekking trails for nature lovers and mountain seekers.Touch the part of Great Himalayan trails and Annapurna trekking trails
Manaslu tsum valley trek commence from Arughat Bazaar after 5-6 hours drive from Kathmandu . Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s trekking guide led you through beautiful valley of Jagat Philim Chumling Chhokamparo Nile, Mu Gompa & finally reach the Rachen gompa then trail return to the Manalsu Larkya la pass through Namrung samagaun and trek end at Beshishar , Annapurna circuit trekking start point. Minimum four weeks holidays required Manaslu tsum valley trekking but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange as per trekkers wish and holiday schedule. Autumn & spring season is best time trekking in Manaslu Tsum valley but HJT arrange around the year as per trekkers holiday schedule with customized trekking service. Manaslu tsum valley trekking required minimum three weeks holidays but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange tailor made / personalized trekking service as per trekkers time frame.
Major highlights of around Manaslu Tsum valley trekking
* Manaslu Tsum valley trekking is exciting adventure in Manaslu region with best Himalayan views of 3 above 8000m mountains (Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m ,Mt. Annapurna I.8091m) & best views of Annapurna and Dhualgiri Himalayan range
* Restricted Nepal trekking trails open in 2008 for trekkers to explore the mainly Tsum valley & Manaslu circuit trekking trails
* Feel the real adventure trip with both trails Manaslu and Tsum valley .
* Exploration of Tibetan Buddhist culter, monasteries, Gompa and wild animals of Manaslu trek trails
* Touch the part of Great Himalayan trails and Annapurna trekking trails
Related trip information for Manaslu Tsum valley trek
How difficult is Manaslu tsum valley trekking?
Manaslu Tsum valley trekking is challenging trekking in Manaslu region. Good Physical is required for the trip. Manaslu Larkya la pass trekking tour gradually ascend from low level elevation from Gorkha Arughat 1722m so trekkers continuation doable this trip without any difficulties.
When is the best time to do the Trekking in Manaslu tsum valley?
Autumn (From mid-September to November and Spring (March to May) are the best time to do trekking in Manaslu Tsum valley but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per your holiday frame ..June to August (monsoon) is the rainy months and Himalayan views may not clear and trekking trails are slippery . Winter season (December – February) is too cold and temperature almost minus
Need a special permit required for the Manaslu Tsum valley trekking?
Manaslu Tsum valley trek categorized as restricted / controlled trekking trails in Nepal so minimum two person and special Manaslu Tsum valley trekking tour permit required which can get registered Nepal trekking agency. Also Annapurna trekking permit also required as trekking end Annapurna circuit trekking trails.
We Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange / handle all type of ground transportation such as Car, Van, Hiace, Mini Bus, Coaster, deluxe bus, shuttle Bus, Land cruiser upon your arrival to final departure as well as all domestic flight tickets included charter flights, mountain flight & Helicopter flight as per guest requirements. Mostly prior us private transportation for the safety and comfortable.
Meal is most important and essential for hiking / trekking holidays in Nepal. During your holidays trip either tour or trekking, you will get all type of the meals such as Nepalese, Indian, Chinese, American, Italian, continental. Travelers will get meals in Restaurant or tea house during the trekking in Nepal Himalaya as per order and hygienic meals created power to reach your ultimate destination. You may consult about meals with HJT trekking guide for your adventure trip!
we have 48 trekking destination in Nepal among them 46 trekking destination has good facilities for tea house accommodation, only two trekking destination Makalu and Dolpo trekking trails has still partly need to sleep in tent / tented camp. we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange good quality accommodation as possible with attached toilet and bath room in available trekking destination. Most of the trekking trails has single, double , triple and dormitory rooms available and HJT trek guide will arrange as per requirements.
Drinking water is most essential elements for the trekking in Nepal Himalayas. Trekkers will get drinking water every tea house, shops or lodge entire the trekking tour. We Himalaya Journey Trekking look always look after our valued client’s health so highly recommended to have mineral water or boiled water during the trekking or tour in Nepal.
Trekking Guide & Porters
For trekker’s safety and comfortable trekking in Nepal Himalaya, our guide will play vital role to reach your trekking destination as well as safety trekking in all the trekking trails of Nepal. Guide is key or master and responsible person for the trekking who always look after your trip , health and take to your destination. Every tiny things will explain about history, culture, tradition , place and Himalayas. Porters will carry your bag pack entire the trekking tour for your most comfortable journeys in Himalaya!
All the trekking equipments required as mentioned in our trekking gear list to reach your destination without any problem so please kindly requested to all trekkers to bring essential trekking gears for your adventure trekking in Nepal Himalaya. Without your trekking equipment can’t imagine your trekking holidays in Nepal
Travel insurance is most required for trekking in Nepal Himalayas. Most of the trekking trails in Nepal surrounding by high Himalaya, rocky trekking trails as well as cliffs and sometime trekkers may suffer by high altitude sickness or Acute mountain sickness at the same time we have to take you by Helicopter rescue thus required your travel insurance for trekking in Nepal Himalayas. Beside that point trekkers may sick or accident in Himalaya thus required to do your travel insurance before heading to trekking in Nepal Himalaya.
Money required for all travelers or trekkers to have meal or buy any souvenir from Nepal. In Nepal : Hotel, Restaurant, guest hose or trekking trails accept US Dollars, Euro, Canadian Dollars, Australian Dollars or any currency but we HJT suggested all trekkers / travelers may change your currency to Nepalese
Manaslu Tsum valley trekking itinerary :
Day 01: Arrival and transfer to hotel , Manaslu Tusm valley trekking briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of Kathmandu valley. HJT representative will make Tsum valley trekking permit with your original passport. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Kathmandu drive bus to Arughat (535m)
Day 04: Arughat trek to Liding (860m)
Day 05: Liding trek to Machhakhola (930m)
Day 06: Machha Khola trek to Dobhan (1410m)
Day 07: Doban trek to Philim (2040m)
Day 08: Philim trek to Chumling (2363m)
Day 09: Chumling trek to Chhokangparo (3010m)
Day 10: Chhokangparo trek to Nile (3700m)
Day 12: Nile trek to Bhajyo (Chhekya) (3240m)
Day 13: Bhajyo (Chhekya) trek to Ra Chhen Gompa (3200m)
Day 14: Ra Chhen Gompa trek to Chumje (2468m)
Day 15: Chumje trek to Bihi (1990m)
Day 16: Bihi trek to Namrung (2660m)
Day 17: Namrung trek to Lho (3180m)
Day 18: Lho trek to Samagaun (3525m)
Day 19: Samagaun trek to Samdo (3860m)
Day 20: Samdo via Larkya la pass (5134m) trek to Bimtang (3930m)
Day 21: Bimtang to Gho (2560m)
Day 23: Gho trek to Dharapani (1920m)
Day 22: Dharapani trek Besisahar (760m) then Besisahar drive bus to Kathmandu (1317m), transfer to hotel and evening farewell dinner in Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 23: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, , river rafting etc
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Required trekking porter/sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking. ( two person will get one trekking porter ( 1 porter carry 30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union )
- Trekking accomodation in tea house / Lodge as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Tsum valley special trekking permit
- Manaslu trekking permit
- Manaslu conservation area project permit (MCAP permit)
- Annapurna conservation area project permit (ACAP permit)
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Beshishar to Kathmandu overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Manaslu Tsum valley trekking is most popular and challenging trekking trails in Manaslu region offer beautiful Himalayan views of Manaslu & Annapurna region trekking.