Paldor peak climbing
Paldor peak climbing is popular trekking peak in Ganesh Himal region. Paldor peak climbing offer superb Himalayan scenery of Mt. Shishapangma 8013m, Ganesh Himal 6704m, Langtang Lirung 7246m, Naya kanga peak 5867m, Yala peak 5500m, Dorje lakpa 6988m, Fishtail/ Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna Himalayan views, Tibetan Himalayan range etc, beautiful valley & Tamang culture. Paldor Peak 5,896m is located in the Ganesh Himal, northwest of Katmandu. Autumn & Spring is best season for climbing Paldor peak but we Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition arrange around the year as per travelers / mountaineers wish and holiday schedule with personalized peak climbing service. Paldor peak climb required minimum three weeks holiday and good physical fitness is most important to reach the paldor peak summit.
Paldor peak climbing begins from Syabrubensi after 7-8 hours bus drive from Kathmandu. After breakfast at Syabru Bensi, Himalaya journey Treks & Expedition’s climbing guide led through Tamang villages of Tangjet and Gatlang, then heads northwards along the ridge before dropping into the forest above Mailung Khola to pick up the newly built road that leads to an army post. The moraine filled valley below Paldor is reached from here in another days walk. Paldor peak climbing required to set up two camp : first Base camp and paldor peak high camp. High camp is relatively far from the summit. It is still quite a distance to climb from this camp. A summit camp needs to be placed another four hours climb from the high camp. Early in the morning HJT climbing guide take to you paldor peak summit and trail continue descend to Syabrubensi then you may directly drive back to Kathmandu or extend your journey to Langtang Gosainkunda Helambu trekking. We Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition arrange as per your demand with lifetime adventure in Nepal Himalayas
Paldor peak climbing itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathamandu Transfer to the Hotel, paldor peak climbing briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: After breakfast, Katmandu by bus to Sybrubensi
Day 03: Sybrubensi to samdung
Day 04: Samdung to Ghatlang
Day 05: Ghatlang to Jastakhani
Day 06: Jastakhani to paldor peak base camp
Day 07: paldor peak base camp to Paldor peak high camp
Day 08: Early in the morning, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's climbing guide will take to you summit for Paldor peak and back to paldor peak base camp.
Day 09: if incase of bad weather to summit the paldor peak than one more day for re summit
Day 10: paldor peak base camp to Jastakhani
Day 11: Jastakhani to Ghatlang
Day 12 : Ghatlang to Samdung gaun
Day 13 : Samdung gaun to Sybru bensi
Day 14 : sybrubensi to by bus or private vehicle back to kathmandu.
Day 15: AAfter breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 16: After breakfast, Relaxing or shopping then three hours before, Himalaya Journey Treks and expedition's airport reprensentative will drop to you Kathmandu International airport for onward journey.
Trip Cost: e-mail us:-firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking & Paldor peak climbing guide
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter according to workers Union of Nepal)
- Kathmandu Syabrubensi overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking accomodation in tented camp during trekking & paldor peak climbing
- Trekking cook who wil prepare Nepalese, Chinese , Indian, American, Europian & continental food entire the trekking & peak climbing
- Trekking equipments such as two men tent, Dining tent, Kitchen tent, Toilet tent,Matress & Kichen entiels
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Paldor peak climbing permit
- Paldor peak climbing guide salary
- Paldor peak garbage deposit
- Paldor peak climbing equipments such as Rope( both main and fixed rope) Snow bar, Snow ice screw etc.
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS permit)
- Langtang National park permit
- Sybrubensi to Kathmandu overland transportation by local bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathahmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathahmandu valley sightseeing tour with private car as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Kathmandu Internatinal Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.