Around Kathmandu valley luxury trekking
Around Kathmandu valley luxury trekking is one of the straightforward & comfort treks in Nepal. Kathmandu valley luxury trek explore beautiful Himalayan views of Langtang trekking trails & Rolwaling Himalayan range less then one week holidays in Nepal. luxury Hiking near Kathmandu valley is the best to episode short trekking in Nepal . Travelers who have limit holidays for Nepal trekking , hiking around Kathmandu valley is one of the best choice. Luxury Kathmandu valley trekking fit for all age group travelers hiking through Shivapuri National park with rice terraces, orange orchards, and shady forests with greenery. Hiking in around Kathmandu valley offer exclusive pastoral Nepal trek practice without remote and high level walking holiday from single day to one week long. Around Kathmandu valley luxury trek is one of the most popular and easier short treks in Nepal.
Kathmandu valley luxury hiking has several view points Shivapuri Hill (2729m), Chisapani (2140m), Nagarkot (2174m) Dhulikhel (1600m), Namobuddha (1750m) thus this trek tally as Himalayan panorama trekking in Nepal . Kathmandu valley trek is low altitude treks in Nepal and Shivpuri hill 2729 m is highest elevation from the sea level. Around Kathmandu valley hiking is perfect choice for small kids as well . Kathmandu valley trek distance 76 km from sundari jal to Namobuddha. Kathmandu valley trek difficulty level is easy moderate like Annapurna Ghorepani poon hill trek, Helambu valley trek so without previous hiking experience doable the trip. We have short Kathmandu valley hiking itinerary but travelers may extend their journeys up to Balthali village. Luxury Kathmandu valley trek cost is slightly higher then normal Kathmandu rim valley trekking because of use luxuries hotel in Nagarkot, Dhulikhel and Namobuddha. Suggested all the travelers trek through government registered local Nepal trekking companies recommended by Lonely planet Nepal travel guide book for the secured journeys in Himalaya.
Around Kathmandu valley hiking start from Sundarijal after an hour drive from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide lead your adventure hiking through Shivapuri national park up to Sundarijal. Mandatory to have shivapuri national park permit before ascend to Mulkharka tamang village. Trail continue ascend to Shivapuri national park hill , you will have fantastic Himalayan views of Dorje Lakpa, Gauri Shankar, Ganesh Himal, Langtang Lirung and Rolwaling Himalayan range and descend to Chisapani. Next morning trail continue flat and ascend to Nagarkot which is the best view point center of this trekking. After sunrise view from Nagarkot trail continue descend to Dhulikhel to explore the local Newari culture. Trail flat and descend to Namobuddha monastery . You can participate for Buddhist meditation Namobuddha monastery and next day drive back to Kathmandu .
Around Kathmandu valley luxury itinerary:
Day 01: Greet in Kathmandu (1334m / 43488ft) Overnight in Hotel Hyatt Regency Kathmandu
Arrival at TIA ( Tribhuwan International Airport), in Kathmandu. A traditional warm welcome by our Himalaya Journey Trekking representative. Escort to hotel, welcome drink and short briefing about around Kathmandu valley luxury trekking. Overnight in Hotel Hyatt Regency Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu drive to Sundarijal (1452 m) trek to Chisapani 2096 m
After breakfast at Kathmandu hotel, drive to Sundarijal. Drive approximately 1 hours then trek continue ascend to sundarijal. You will see beautiful lake and water supply pipe for drinking water for Kathmandu valley. You will get shivapuri national park permit and this National park is home to wide varieties of rich flora and fauna. Furthermore, the trails then pass through the traditional Tamang settlement of Mulkharka. We descend further through the fertile farmlands to arrive at Chisapani. Walk approximately 4-5 hours .
Day 03 : Chisapani trek to Nagarkot (2174m)
After breakfast and sunrise view from Chisapani , steep down hill where you may encounter a variety of birds and flowers on this stage of the hike. After walking close to 2.9 km, you’ll reach a small body of water known as Nagamati Dhaap. You will have nice terrace fields and lush valleys then trail is straightforward, so keep at it for 7.5 km until you reach the highest point of this hike, known as Jhule View Point (2,227 m). Break for lunch and refreshments at Jhule village. After lunch, trail continue follow up to Lapsephedi village and and follow the narrow and flat path through numerous villages. Walking for another 2.3 km will take you to another village, Jarsing Pauwa. Jarsing Pauwa. You will see fantastic Himalayan views and trail continue follow Kattike Bhanjyang and ascend to Nagarkot hill. Hotel Mystic mountain or Club Himalaya hotel Nagarkot. Walk approximately 6 hours
Day 04: Nagarkot hike to Dhulikhel (1667m)
After sunrise view from Nagarkot, hike along the ridge on the edge of Bageshwari Forest Reserve and pass through the Nagarkot View Tower. Continue hiking along a tranquil trail to the junction at Rohini Bhanjang and descend passing through terraced fields and farms towards Tanchok village and turn left on the road to ascend a ridge with Buddhist stupa on the summit. There is a superb 360 degree view of the Himalayan views. Trial continue follow the ridge through Opi Village and onto the View Tower and descend to Dhulikhel town. Overnight Dwarika's hotel Dhulikhel. Walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 05: Dhulikhel hike to Namobuddha Namobuddha (1750m)
After breakfast and sunrise view from Dhulikhel, Trail continue follow to Kavre Bhanjyang and you are surrounded by great Himalayan views. Dhulikhel Namobuddha day tour takes you to the Buddhist pilgrimage site to Namobuddha which is biggest Buddhist monastery of Kavre district. You will stay at Namobudhha Resort and participate for Buddhist meditation at Namobuddha monastery. Walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 06: Namobuddha trek to Panauti (1534m) & drive to Kathmandu
After breakfast at Namobuddha Resort, our guide will lead you through the beautiful rice fields to panauti , walk 2 hours, you will old newari village then drive back to Kathmandu. Drive approximately 2 hours , transfer to hotel . overnight at Hyatt Regency Kathmandu.
Day 07: Kathmandu valley tour
After breakfast, Himalaya Journey tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath temple: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of Kathmandu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at Hotel Marriot Kathmandu
Day 08: onward destination
After breakfast, shopping or relaxing with own activities then three hours before your international flight , Himalaya Journey Trekking representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time will arrange any package trip on your request.
Around Kathmandu valley hiking cost
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 5 star category hotel - Hotel Marriot Kathmandu / Hotel Hyatt Regency Kathmandu ) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Kathmandu Sundarijal overland transporation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking. ( two person get one trekking porters who will carry maximum 25-30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union
- Trekking accommodation in Tea house / Lodge as mentioned in itinerary ( Dorje lakpa hotel - Chisapani, Club Himalaya Hotel or Mystic mountain hotel - Nagarkot, Dwarika's hotel Dhulikhel and Namobuddha Resort - Namobuddha)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- hot drinks such as Tea, coffee, Chocolate, hot water
- Hot shawor durng the Annapurna luxury trek as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- kathmandu tour sightseeing entry fee
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Shivapuri national park permit
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Around Kathmandu valley hiking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Around Kathmandu valley luxury trekking is one of the straightforward & comfort treks in Nepal. Kathmandu valley luxury trek explore beautiful Himalayan views of Langtang trekking trails & Rolwaling Himalayan range less then one week holidays in Nepal. luxury Hiking near Kathmandu valley is the best to episode short trekking in Nepal . Travelers who have limit holidays for Nepal trekking , hiking around Kathmandu valley is one of the best choice. Luxury Kathmandu valley trekking fit for all age group travelers hiking through Shivapuri National park with rice terraces, orange orchards, and shady forests with greenery. Hiking in around Kathmandu valley offer exclusive pastoral Nepal trek practice without remote and high level walking holiday from single day to one week long.