Helambu valley trekking
Helambu trekking is known as Helambu valley trekking lies on Langtang region . Helambu trekking is easy moderate popular trekking trail in Langtang trekking region. Helambu valley trekking offer superb Himalayan scenery of Langtang, Ganesh Himal and Rolwaling region , beautiful landscape, lush valley with mixed culture of Nepal. Helambu trek is easy moderate trekking route in Langtang . Helambu valley trek fit for all age groups specially family , academic and club groups. Spring & Autumn season is best trekking in Helambu valley but we Himalaya Journey Trekking & Expedition arrange as per trekkers / travelers wish and holiday schedule. Minimum one weeks duration required for Helambu valley treks. Helambu valley trekking is popular for superb Himalayan scenery including the Jugal Himal, Gauri shanker 7145m, Dorje Lakpa 6988m, Ganesh Himal 7406m, Langtang Lirung 7246m , an opportunity to see the nearly whole Nepalese Himalayan mountain range from Annapurna in the west, to Makalu in the east. etc and enjoy with Tibetan sherpa people and their culture.
Helambu valley trekking begins from Sundarijal after drive 1 hours 30 minutes from Kathmandu. HJT trekking guide will led you through sundarijal Mulkhara ascend till Shivapuri Hill then trail descend one hour to Chisapani. Chispani is one of the best view point center of Helambu trekking . Trail continue descend 1 hour 30 minutes till chauki Bhanjyang flat ascend to Kutumsagh. Trail continue ascend till Tharepati (3567m) highest trekking point of Helambu trekking . You will see great Himalayan views of Dorje Lakpa, Gaurishanker and Langtang Himalayan views. Trail descend to Melamchi gaun then flat and ascend to Tarke Ghyang. From Tarke ghyang easy way to sermathang then trails descend to Melamchi pul bazzar. From Melamchi Pul Bazaar drive via Panchkhal valley to Dhulikhel than back to Kathmandu .
Helambu trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will transfer to hotel , Helambu trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast ,kathamndu drive to Sundarijal , drive approximately 1 hour 15 minutes and trek to Chisapani (2194m) walk approximatley 4-5 hours
Day 03: Chisapani trek to Kutumsang (2446m) walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 04: Kutumsang trek to Tharepati (3597m) walk approximatley 4-5 hours
Day 05: Tharepati trek to Melamchi Gaun 2135m) walk approximatley 4-5 hours
Day 06: Melamchi Gaun trek to Tarkeghyang (2550m) walk approximatley 4-5 hours
Day 07: Tarkeghyang Trek to Shermathang (2621m) .walk approximatley 4-5 hours
Day 08: Shermathang Trek to Melamche Pul (828m) alk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 09: After breakfast, Melamchi pul bazaar to Kathmandu overland transportation by bus . drive approximately 3-4 hours, transfer to hotel. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 10: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath temple : the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats.Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 11: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or as you have time will arrange another package trip accordingly
TRIP COST: e-mail us:-firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu Sundarijal overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Langtang National park trekking permit
- Melamchi pul bazaar to Kathmandu overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with tour guide as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu city tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Helambu valley trekking is one of the easy moderate trekking in Langtang region offer beautiful Himalayan views of Langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal, Dorje lakpa, Gauri shanker , Tibetan Himalayan range, Rolwaling Himalayan range etc as well as best valley closed to Kathmandu city.