Bhairav Kunda Trekking
Bhairav Kunda trekking is non tourist trekking trail in Nepal. Bhairav Kunda trek offer beautiful Himalayan scenery, Holy Bhairav kunda , lush valley and beautiful landscape. Bhairav Kund - means in Sanskrit a holy lake named after a destructive name of lord Shiva the "Bhairav". The place "Bhairav Kund" is located to the northeast of Kathmandu and next right to Panch Pokhari and closer to Nepal - Tibet border. Autumn & spring season is best time trekking in Bhairav Kunda but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per travelers / trekkers demand with memorable adventure trekking in Nepal Himalaya.
Bhairav Kunda trekking begins at Jalbire after 5-6 hours drive from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Trekking led through beautiful valley of Chanaute, Khani pati and finally reach at Bhairav Kunda. Minimum two weeks holidays required for Bhairav Kunda trekking . During the d10 days trip, we observe the different ways of life, culture and come in contact with the people in the small village, passing through the dense forestations and meadows. The top of Bhairav kunda offers an excellent view of Rolwalling range, jugal himal arrange and some of the Tibetan mountain as well. On the last day of the trip we take a bus ride back to Kathmandu from Larche or you can combine the rafting tour with this Trekking.
Bhairav Kunda trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel , Bhairav Kunda trekking briefing with officially arrangements, overnight in Kathmandu .
Day 02: Kathmandu (1350m.) to Jalbire (1000m.) Drive by Bus about 4-5 hours
Day 03: Jalbire trek to Chanaute (1350m.) 4hours walk.
Day 04: Chanaute trek to Khani Gaon (2000m.) 6hours walk.
Day 05: Rest day with Local Village sightseeing
Day 06: Khanigaon trek to Forest Camp (3150m.) 6-7 hours walk
Day 07: Forest Camp trek to Pati (3765m.) 5 hours walk
Day 08: Pati trek to Bhairab Kunda (4250m.) 3 hours walk
Day 09: Bhairab Kunda trek to Sherpa gaon (2500m.) After Sunrise view 6-7 hours walk.
Day 10: Sherpa gaon trek toLarcha (1500m.) and visit Hot spring (Kodari highway)
Day 11: Larcha - Kathmandu drive by bus 5-6 hours
Day 12: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath temple: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel
Day 13: After breakfast, Relaxing /shopping with own activities and three hours before your international flight, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to you Kathmandu International airport for onward journeys
TRIP COST: email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide
- Kathmandu Jalbire overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Required trekking porter/sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking ( two person will get one trekking porter ( 1 porter carry 30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union
- One experienced trekking cook entire the trip
- one trekking kitchen boy entire the trip
- Trekking accommodation in tented / camp entire the trekking as mentioned in itinerary
- Full board meal (veg. / non veg.) prepared by our expert cook who will prepare food entire the trekking ( Nepalese, Chinese , Indian, American , Tibetan dishes) during the camping trekking
- Required staff such as kitchen boy, dish washer entire the trip
- Kitchen equipments , trekking equipments and tents (two men tent, kitchen tents, etc),mattress during the tented accommodation as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast during the trekking.
- Desert/fruit after having dinner as company provided
- Bhaairav Kunda trekking permit
- Gaurishanker conservation area project permit (GCAP permit)
- Trekkers Information Managements system ( TIMS Card).
- Charikot to Kathmandu overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Bhairav Kunda trekking is non tourist trekking trail in Nepal. Bhairav Kunda trek offer beautiful Himalayan scenery, Holy Bhairav kunda , lush valley and beautiful landscape.