Chulu east peak climbing
Chulu east peak climbing is challenging trekking peaks in Annapurna. Chulu east peak expedition (6,584m) offer beautiful Himalayan views of Mt. Dhualagiri 8167m, Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Mt. Annapurna 8091m & 16 snowy capped mountains of Annapurna trekking trails. Chulu east peak situated high above the Manang valley and lies in Annapurna Himalayan range, quite rightly included in the Damodar Himal. Chulu east peak simply say Chulu far east too but officially name given as Chulu east peak.
Nepal Chulu east peak climbing take to you heart of the Annapurna circuit trekking trails with best mountains vistas of whole Annapurna region. Good physical fitness and climbing experienced required to summit the Chulu east peak. Spring and autumn is best time for climbing Chulu far east peak but we HJT escort and respect climbers opinion for any time of year. Minimum three weeks holidays required this peak climbing but trekkers may extend their journeys to Jomsom muktinath trekking trails with Thorong la pass (5416m).
Chulu east peak expedition begins at Beshishar after 5-6 hours drive from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey guide lead you through beautiful Marshyangdi valley up to the Humde then trail ascend to Chulu east peak base camp . Our climbing guide will make short training how to ascend, how to blay the rope etc at base camp then next morning will take to summit of the Chulu east peak. After successfully climb / summit the Chulu east peak then trekkers may continue their trip to Mustang valley via Thorong la pass or same way back to Beshishar. Since Chulu East peak has been open for climbing numerous adventure seekers/ climbers already reach in summit through Himalaya Journey Trekking with remarkable trip in Nepal Himalaya.
Major highlights of the Chulu east peak climbing
* Chulu East Peak climbing most exciting trekking peak in Annapurna trekking trails and exploration of best Himalayan panorama with three above 8000m mountains
* Chulu east peak expedition take to you core of Annapurna region including the classic Annapurna circuit trekking route.
* Discover the monasteries, beautiful Marshyangdi, Manang and Mustang valley with different ethnic group of Nepal.
* Exploration of biodiversity of flora, fauna and traditional Thakali, Gurung, Magar culture with warm hospitality.
Chulu East peak climbing itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel and Chulu East briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing or excursion around Kathmandu valley with own activities and preparation for Chulu east peak climbing ..
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to BesiShahar-823m 5- 6 hours.
Day 04: Trek to Bahundada-1311m (approx. 7 hr)
Day 05: Trek to Jagat-1314m (approx. 6 hr)
Day 06: Trek to Chame-2713m (approx. 6 hr)
Day 07: Trek to Hongde- 3300m (approx. 4 hr)
Day 08: Acclimatization day (you can do some excursion trip going about 4000m and come down which would be the good acclimatization)
Day 09: Trek to Chulu base camp-3910m
Day 10: Trek to High camp 4955m
Day 10: High Camp 4955m (if well acclimatized, you can attempt the summit. If not, rest at the high camp for the next day)
Day 12: Base Camp-3910m (weather permitting, you'll make the summit ascent this day and return to base camp
Day 13: Chulu east peak base camp trek to Manang (3540m)
Day 14: Manang acclimatizing day. During this day you can hike up to Ice Lake or Gangapurna tea shop from where you will see panoramic Himalayan views of the Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Mt. Annapurna II 7937m, Annapurna III 7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Gangapurna 7455m, Tilicho peak 7134m,Pisang peak 6091m etc , back to Manang .overnight at Manang.
Day 15: Manang trek to Yak kharka (4210m).
Day 16: Yak kharka trek to Thorung phedi (4640m)/ Thorung High camp (4800m)
Day 17: Thorung phedi (4640m)/ Thorung High camp (4800m) via Thorung La (5416m) trek to Muktinath.(3802m)
Day 18: Muktinath trek to Jomsom (2567m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 19: After breakgast, jomsom pokhara flight . fly approximatley 25 minutes, transfer to pokhara hotel. ovenright at pokhara
Day 20: After breakfast, Himalaya Journey tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the best Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel..
Day 21: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc.
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking & Chulu east peak climbing guide
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter according to workers Union of Nepal)
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / lodge & 4 days in tented camp during Chulu east peak expedition
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Chulu east peak climbing permit
- Chulu east climbing guide salary
- Chulu east peak garbage deposit
- Chulu east peak climbing equipments such as Rope( both main and fixed rope) Snow bar, Snow ice screw etc.
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS permit)
- Annapurna conservation area project permit (ACAP permit)
- Jomsom pokhara flight ticket for
- One night hotel accomodation in Pokhara on BB basis ( two star catagory hotel) as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara Hotel to pokhara tourist bus park overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange flight ticket or private vehicle , cost will add extra
- Kathahmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathahmandu valley sightseeing tour with private car as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Kathmandu Internatinal Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu & Pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Chulu east peak climbing is popular trekking peaks in Annapurna region. Chulu east peak expedition offer beautiful Himalayan views of Mt. Dhualagiri 8167m, Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Mt. Annapurna 8091m & 16 snowy capped mountains of Annapurna region trgekking trails.