Ramdung peak climbing
Ramdung peak climbing is popular trekking peak in Rolwaling Himalaya region. Ramdung peak climbing is known as Ramdung go peak climbing offers superb Himalayan scenerary inclding the Gaurishanker, Dorje Lakpa, Chobabhamre, Tibetan Himalayan views. Ramdung Peak 5925m is situated south of Na in the upper Rolwaling region. Ramdung peak climbing is one of a cluster of peaks surrounding the Yalung La which provides an access to upper Rolwaling from the south via the Khare Khola. A team led by Bill Murray first climbed the peak in 1952. Ramdung peak is an ideal summit for trekking and climbing groups as the normal route to it, through the glaciers on north-east side is straightforward. The mountain offers a panoramic view of mountain ranges from Langtang to Everest and also a splendid view of Gauri Sankar himal and Menlungtse from the Ramdung peak. we Himalaya Journey Trekking and expedition arrange Ramdung go peak climbing according to trekkers /mountainers holiday schedule and wish. Autumn & srping season is best time for climbing Ramdung peak & minimum four weeks holidays required but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange customized peak climbing service in Nepal.
Ramdung Go peak climbing itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathamndu , transfer to hotel and Ramdung peak climbing briefing with officially arrangements. Over ngiht at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, Kathmandu drive to Shigati Bazaar.
Day 03: Trek to Jagat.
Day 04: Trek to Shapka.
Day 05: Trek to Demdem Kharka.
Day 06: Trek to Dokare Base Camp.
Day 07: Dokare Base Camp, rest day.
Day 08: Trek to Manjung La.
Day 09: Back to Base Camp.
Day 10: Dokare over Na-Kylduk. Visit Yalung Ri.
Day 11: Yalung Ri - Ramdung Go peak base camp. Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's climbing sherpa will teach to you how to fixed and blay the rope while ascending and descending the peak. overnight at Ramdung peak base camp
Day 12: Early in the morning HJT climbing sherpa will take to you for Ramdung peak summit and back to Ramdung peak base camp.
Day 13: If incase of weather is bad , then our climbing guide will take to you again for re- summit the Ramdung peak.
Day 14: Trek to Tshobug.
Day 15: Trek to Nagaon.
Day 16: Trek to Bedding.
Day 17: Trek to Gyalche.
Day 18: Trek to Simigaon.
Day 19: Trek to Manthala.
Day 20: Trek to Charikot
Day 21: Trek to Charikot and drive to Kathmandu.
Day 22: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Bhaktapur: you will enjoy with different spectacular Himalayan scenery , old architecture, 55 windows, Pottry farm, king curd and old style primitive houses. etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 23: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward destination or if you have time to stay in Nepal trip will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
Trip Cost: e-mail us:-firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking & Ramdung go peak climbing guide
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter according to workers Union of Nepal)
- Kathmandu Shigati Bazaar overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking accomodation in tented camp during trekking & paldor peak climbing
- Trekking cook who wil prepare Nepalese, Chinese , Indian, American, Europian & continental food entire the trekking & peak climbing
- Trekking equipments such as two men tent, Dining tent, Kitchen tent, Toilet tent,Matress & Kichen entiels
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Ramdung peak climbing permit
- Ramdung peak climbing guide salary
- Ramdung peak garbage deposit
- Ramdung peak climbing equipments such as Rope( both main and fixed rope) Snow bar, Snow ice screw etc.
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS permit)
- Rolwaling trekking permit
- Gaurishanker conservatin area project permit
- Charikot Kathmandu overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathahmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathahmandu valley sightseeing tour with private car as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Kathmandu Internatinal Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.