Shamanism tour in Nepal
Shamanism tour in Nepal is extremely new concept journeys in Nepal Himalayas. Shamanism is being practice over thousands of years worldwide & it is tested as healing method. Nepal has diverse nature and multi culture with over 115 ethnic group and most of them having their own Shamans. Shamanism in Nepal is being practice since a long time that co-exists with Hinduism and Buddhism so Nepal is one of the famous place for Shamanism tour in then the rest of the world.Shamans are known as Dhami and Jhankri although each ethnic group has its own name as per their dialects. Nepal shamanism tour provided travelers really new experience of life time journeys.
Shamanism tour in Nepal is one of the emerging attractions for many spiritual travelers / trekkers visiting to Himalayas. Minimum one weeks holidays required for Nepal shamanism package tour but HJT extend spiritual journeys up to three weeks as per travelers wish and holiday frame. Himalaya Journey Team take to you in Himalayas for Shamanism tour including Langtang Sherpa village, Timal Kavre, Birta Deurali & rest of the places as per your holiday frame. We Himalaya Journey Trekking & expedition arrange Nepal shamanism tour around the year.
Nepal Shamanism tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, Nepal Shamanism tour briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: After breakfast , our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley . overnight in Kathmandu
Day 03: Nepal shamanism tour
Day 04: Nepal shamanism tour ( we Himalaya Journey Trekking & Expedition ) arrange Nepal shamanism tour as per travelers holiday schedule from 4 days up to one week)
Day 05: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as a. Bhaktapur: you will enjoy with different spectacular Himalayan scenery , old architecture, 55 windows, Pottry farm, king curd and old style primitive houses. Etc Patan Dubare square: Patan city is the temple city of Nepal where you will see the many temple, Mahabudhha , Golden temple etc . Monkey temple (swyambhunath): you will enjoy with Budhhist stupa from where you will see whole kathmandu valley view including the Himalayan view. and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel
Day 06: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then our representative will drip to you Kathmandu International airport forward journeys or If you have time for Nepal will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
Trip Cost: On Request
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Kathmandu valley tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Nepal Shamanism tour as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Tour guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.