Bokta peak climbing
Bokta peak climbing is popular trekking peak in Kanchenjunga region. Bokta peak expeidtion 6143m is one of the popular trekking peak in Kanchenjunga Himalaya region . Bokta peak is (NMA) Nepal mountaineering Association’s “A” category trekking peak and only few mountaineers climbing this peak. Bokta peak climbing is challenging and more adventure trekking peak in Nepal , good physical fitness required to summit this peak. Bokta peak climbing offers unique Himalayan views of eastern part of Nepal including Mt. Kanchenjunga 8586m (third highest mountain in the world), Jahnu Himal/ Kumbhakarana 7710m Dhormo peak 6850m , Nupchu 6690m etc , lush valleys , beautiful landscape , wild animals and Tibetan culture and their warm hospitality.
For climbing bokta peak, it has two option either directly flight from Kathamndu to Taplejung suketar or from Basantapur as well as visit in both kanchenjunga base camp ( Pangpema base camp and Oktang base camp) or only Oktanag base camp closed to the Bokta peak, we Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition arrange the bokta peak climbing route according to clients/mountaineers wish and holiday schedule. Minimum two person required to obtain Bokta peak climbing because of Kanchenjunga trekking trail is controlloed trekking zone in Nepal. At least one month holiday required for climbing Bokta peak but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange customized peak climbing service as per moutnaineers holdiay schedule.
Bokta peak climbing itinerary 2021/2022:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, our airport representative will transfer to hotel , Kanchenjunga trekking & Bokta peak climbing briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and prepare for the Kanchenjunga trekking because this day is required to make Kanchenjunga trekking permit with original passport. Overnight at kathmandu.
Day 03: After breakfast , Fly Kathmandu to Suketar 1824m
Day 04: Trek Suketar to Chirwa 1190m walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 05: Trek Chirwa to Sakathum 1640m walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 06: Trek Sakathum to Amjilosa 2490m walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Trek Amjilosa to Gyabla 2730m walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 08: Trek Gyabla to Ghunsa 3430m walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 09: Acclimatization day at Ghunsa
Day 10: Ghunsa to Khambachen walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 11: Khambachen to Lhonak 4790m walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 12: Lhonak to Pang Pema 5140m walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 13: Pang Pema to Khambachen walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 14: Khambachen to Ghunsa walk approximately 3-4 hours
Day 15: Gunsa trek to Sinion/ selele Phedi 3546m Overnight at Tented Camp
Day 16: Sinion /selele phedi via Selele pass 4854m trek to Tseram 3870m Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 17: Tseram trek to Ramche 4620m, walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 18: Ramche trek to Yalung glacier 4886m, walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 19: Yalung glacier trek to Bokta peak base camp 5123m . walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 20: Bokta peak base camp to Bokta peak high camp and for preparation Bokta peak climbing. During this day Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's climbing guide will teach you how to fixed the rope, how to blay the rope, how ascend and descend, short training. O/N tented Camp.
Day 21: Early in the morning , our climbing guide will take you for summit the Bokta peak 6143m, and return to the Bokta peak base camp. Overnight at Bokta peak base camp
Day 22: Spare day for climbing in case of bad weather. During this day , if incase of difficult for summit the peak cause of the weather then our guide will take to you for re - summit the Bokta peak and back to Ramche . overnight at tented Camp. walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 23: Ramche trek to Torontan 3256m walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 24: Toronton to Yamphudin 2340m, walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 25: Yamphudin trek to Mamanke 1810m walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 26: Mamanke trek to Keswa 1935m . walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 27: Keswa trek to Tambawa 2143m. walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 28: Tambawa trek to Suketar 1824m, walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 29: Fly from Suketar to Kathmandu. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 30: After breakfast, relaxing/ shopping or excursion around Kathmandu valley with own activities then in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese restaurant. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 31: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you time and interested for another package trip , we will arrange accordingly such as Mt. Everest mountain flight tour, , sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley, River rafting etc.
Trip Cost: email@example.com
- Airport pick up
- 4 night Hotel accommodation in B/B basis (Tourist standard catagory hotel).
- Trekking accommodation in Tented/ camping during the trekking .
- Government license holder English speaking trekking guide
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & diner
- Hot drinks such as tea, coffee, chocolate , juice etc.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Full board meal (veg. / non veg.) prepared by our expert cook who will prepare food entire the trekking ( Nepalese, Chinese , Indian, American , Tibetan dishes)
- Required Trekking porters who will carry food and necessary trekking equipments during the trekking.
- Kitchen equipments , trekking equipments and tents (two men tent, Dining tent, kitchen tents, toilet tents etc),mattress,
- Table and chairs
- Kanchenjunga special trekking permit
- Bokta peak climbing fee US$ 500.00
- Climbing guide fee US$ 750.00
- Kanchenjunga conservation area project fee ( KACAP)
- Kathmandu- suketar- Kathmandu both way flight ticket
- Trekking/ climbing guide both way flight ticket
- Trekking guide , cook, porter fare, salary and accommodation
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Insurance for Nepalese staff.
- Cook and porter fares and taxes.
- Nepalese staff salary , accommodation .
- Government tax and office service charge.
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu Internatinoal Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- Personal equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee & Kathmandu valley sightseeing entrance fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping ( Tips)
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Useful Information 2021:
Bokta peak climbing is popular trekking peak in Kanchenjunga region. Bokta peak expeidtion 6143m is one of the popular trekking peak in Kanchenjunga Himalaya region . Bokta peak is (NMA) Nepal mountaineering Association’s “A” category trekking peak and only few mountaineers climbing this peak.