Langtang valley trekking
Langtang valley trekking or Trekking in Langtang valley is easy moderate trekking destination in Langtang trekking trails. Langtang valley trek offer superb Himalayan views of Langtang region, Ganesh Himal region, Tibetan Himalayan range, world’s most beautiful Langtang valley & Tamang culture. Nepal Langtang valley trekking is really amazing experience of Tamang people culture & its natural beauties. Langtang valley is pertinently called "the valley of glaciers". Langtang valley treks offers pine forest, swift mountain streams, rugged rock and snow- capped peaks, grassy downs and meadows strewn with daisies and wild primulas. Langtang valley trekking tour is a right choice for both nature lovers and the adventure seekers in Nepal Himalaya. March, April, September, October & November are best month for treks in Langtang valley but we Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition arrange Langtang valley trekking as per trekkers / travelers wish and holiday schedule with life time Journeys in Nepal Himalaya.
Langtang valley trek begins with 7 -8 hour drive to Syabru Bensi from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led you through the beautiful valley bamboo Lama Hotel Langtang valley Kyajin Gompa and descend till Pahiro Thaplo , ascend Syabru village and finally reach Dhunche . Initially langtang valley trekking through a sub-tropical jungle, then a dense forest of oak, birch and pine before the valley opens out into alpine meadows and yak pastures. In the spring these high meadows are carpeted with a rich variety of alpine wild flowers also the forests are also in full bloom with rare tree orchids and the colorful rhododendron, Nepal's national flower, also a spring highlight. The Langtang forests are also well known for their wildlife, including red pandas, Himalayan black bear, wild boar and langur monkeys - you are likely to see packs of these monkeys between Shyabru and Ghora Tabela. Beyond Langtang village is the summer settlement of Kyanjin with its small gompa and cheese factory. Our camp here amongst yak pastures, dominated by the fluted north west face of Kangchenpo, whilst Kyangjin Ri at 4708m provides a splendid viewpoint. Nepal Langtang valley trekking take to you heart of the Langtang Himalayan range with touch to the Tamang ethnic groups. if Trekkers wish to extend Gosainkunda Helambu trekking will be possible according to your holiday schedule.
Langtang valley trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will transfer to hotel , Langtang valley trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu..
Day 02: Katmandu by bus /private vehicle to Sybru Bensi(1462m), Drive approximately 7-8 hours
Day 03: Sybru Bensi trke to Bambo.(2145m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 04: Bambo trek to Lama Hotel.(2804m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 05: Lama Hotel trek to Langtang valley.(3520m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 06: Langtang valley trek to Kyanjin Gompa.(3825m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Kyanjin Gompa acclimatization day (During this day Himalaya Journey trekkin guide led you to Kyanjin Ri(4756m) or walk to Tserko Ri (4984m) for superb Himalayan scenery including Langtang Lirung, Yala peak, Naya khanga, Ganesh Himal, Tibetian Himalaya range etc & back to Kyanjin gompa. overnight at Kyanjin gompa.
Day 08: Kyanjin Gompa trek to Ghora Tabela.(3048m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 09: Ghora Tabela trek to Sybru village /Gaun (2581m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 10: Sybru village / Gaun trek to Dhunche ( 1966m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 11: Dhunche by bus/private vehicle back to Katmandu.Drive approximately 6-7 hours
Day 12: After breakfast, HJT tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel .
Day 13: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's Airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international Airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal trip will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
Trip Cost: e-mail us:-firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu Syabru Besi overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Required trekking porter/sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking. ( two person will get one trekking porter ( 1 porter carry 30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union )
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Langtang National park trekking permit
- Dhunche to Kathmandu overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with tour guide as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu city tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Langtang valley is world's one of the most beautiful valley. Langtang valley trekking offer beautiful Himalayan views of three different Himalayan range ( Langtang , Ganesh Himal & Rolwaling trekking region) as well as Tamang culture, Tibetan sherpa culture