Langtang valley trekking
Langtang valley trekking is easy moderate trekking tour in Langtang trekking trails. Langtang valley trek offer superb Himalayan views of Langtang region, Ganesh Himal region, Tibetan Himalayan range, world’s most beautiful Langtang valley & Tamang culture. Trekking in Langtang valley trekking is really amazing experience of Tamang people culture & its natural beauties. Langtang valley is pertinently called "the valley of glaciers". Trekking in langtang offers pine forest, swift mountain streams, rugged rock and snow- capped peaks, grassy downs and meadows strewn with daisies and wild primulas.
Langtang valley trekking tour is a right choice for both nature lovers and the adventure seekers in Nepal Himalaya. March, April, September, October & November are best month for treks in Langtang valley but we Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition arrange Langtang valley trekking as per trekkers / travelers wish and holiday schedule with life time Journeys in Nepal Himalaya.
Langtang valley trek begins with 7 -8 hour drive to Syabru Bensi from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led you through the beautiful valley bamboo Lama Hotel Langtang valley Kyajin Gompa and descend till Pahiro Thaplo , ascend Syabru village and finally reach Dhunche . Initially langtang valley trekking through a sub-tropical jungle, then a dense forest of oak, birch and pine before the valley opens out into alpine meadows and yak pastures. In the spring these high meadows are carpeted with a rich variety of alpine wild flowers also the forests are also in full bloom with rare tree orchids and the colorful rhododendron, Nepal's national flower, also a spring highlight. The Langtang forests are also well known for their wildlife, including red pandas, Himalayan black bear, wild boar and langur monkeys - you are likely to see packs of these monkeys between Shyabru and Ghora Tabela. Beyond Langtang village is the summer settlement of Kyanjin with its small gompa and cheese factory. Langtang valley trekking tour take to you heart of the Langtang Himalayan range with touch to the Tamang ethnic groups. if Trekkers wish to extend Gosainkunda Helambu trekking will be possible according to your holiday schedule.
Major Highlights of Langtang valley trekking
* Langtang valley is one of the most beautiful valley surrounding by Langtang Himalaya zone
* less crowded treks in Nepal Himalaya
* Unique Tamang people culture and their warm hospitality
* Less then one week reach the best view point center Tsekuri 4984m
* The Langtang National park & spectacular rhododendron forests.
* Visit the local Cheese Factory in Kyanjing Gompa & Langshisa Glaciers
* Panoramic view of Langtang Ri, Langtang Himal, Ganesh Himal Langsisa and Ganjala Peak.
Related trip information for Langtang valley trek
How difficult is Langtang valley trekking?
Langtang valley trek is easy moderate trekking and no prior trekking / hiking experience required fit for all age group trekkers . Good physical and metal fitness is essential. Maximum 5 hours walk in a day and minimum 10 days holiday required trekking in Langtang valley
When is the best time to do the Langtang valley trekking ?
Autumn (From mid-September to November and Spring (March to May) are the best time to do treks in Langtang valley but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per your holiday frame .. June to August (monsoon) is the rainy months and Himalayan views may not clear and trekking trails are slippery . Winter season (December – February) is too cold and temperature almost minus but lantang valley trek doable as it has no high passes trail.
We Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange / handle all type of ground transportation such as Car, Van, Hiace, Mini Bus, Coaster, deluxe bus, shuttle Bus, Land cruiser upon your arrival to final departure as well as all domestic flight tickets included charter flights, mountain flight & Helicopter flight as per guest requirements. Mostly prior us private transportation for the safety and comfortable.
Meal is most important and essential for hiking / trekking holidays in Nepal. During your holidays trip either tour or trekking, you will get all type of the meals such as Nepalese, Indian, Chinese, American, Italian, continental. Travelers will get meals in Restaurant or tea house during the trekking in Nepal Himalaya as per order and hygienic meals created power to reach your ultimate destination. You may consult about meals with HJT trekking guide for your adventure trip!
we have 48 trekking destination in Nepal among them 46 trekking destination has good facilities for tea house accommodation, only two trekking destination Makalu and Dolpo trekking trails has still partly need to sleep in tent / tented camp. we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange good quality accommodation as possible with attached toilet and bath room in available trekking destination. Most of the trekking trails has single, double , triple and dormitory rooms available and HJT trek guide will arrange as per requirements.
Drinking water is most essential elements for the trekking in Nepal Himalayas. Trekkers will get drinking water every tea house, shops or lodge entire the trekking tour. We Himalaya Journey Trekking look always look after our valued client’s health so highly recommended to have mineral water or boiled water during the trekking or tour in Nepal.
Trekking Guide & Porters
For trekker’s safety and comfortable trekking in Nepal Himalaya, our guide will play vital role to reach your trekking destination as well as safety trekking in all the trekking trails of Nepal. Guide is key or master and responsible person for the trekking who always look after your trip , health and take to your destination. Every tiny things will explain about history, culture, tradition , place and Himalayas. Porters will carry your bag pack entire the trekking tour for your most comfortable journeys in Himalaya!
All the trekking equipments required as mentioned in our trekking gear list to reach your destination without any problem so please kindly requested to all trekkers to bring essential trekking gears for your adventure trekking in Nepal Himalaya. Without your trekking equipment can’t imagine your trekking holidays in Nepal
Travel insurance is most required for trekking in Nepal Himalayas. Most of the trekking trails in Nepal surrounding by high Himalaya, rocky trekking trails as well as cliffs and sometime trekkers may suffer by high altitude sickness or Acute mountain sickness at the same time we have to take you by Helicopter rescue thus required your travel insurance for trekking in Nepal Himalayas. Beside that point trekkers may sick or accident in Himalaya thus required to do your travel insurance before heading to trekking in Nepal Himalaya.
Money required for all travelers or trekkers to have meal or buy any souvenir from Nepal. In Nepal : Hotel, Restaurant, guest hose or trekking trails accept US Dollars, Euro, Canadian Dollars, Australian Dollars or any currency but we HJT suggested all trekkers / travelers may change your currency to Nepalese
Langtang valley trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will transfer to hotel , Langtang valley trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu..
Day 02: Katmandu by bus /private vehicle to Sybru Bensi(1462m), Drive approximately 7-8 hours
Day 03: Sybru Bensi trke to Bambo.(2145m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 04: Bambo trek to Lama Hotel.(2804m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 05: Lama Hotel trek to Langtang valley.(3520m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 06: Langtang valley trek to Kyanjin Gompa.(3825m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Kyanjin Gompa acclimatization day (During this day Himalaya Journey trekkin guide led you to Kyanjin Ri(4756m) or walk to Tserko Ri (4984m) for superb Himalayan scenery including Langtang Lirung, Yala peak, Naya khanga, Ganesh Himal, Tibetian Himalaya range etc & back to Kyanjin gompa. overnight at Kyanjin gompa.
Day 08: Kyanjin Gompa trek to Ghora Tabela.(3048m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 09: Ghora Tabela trek to Sybru village /Gaun (2581m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 10: Sybru village / Gaun trek to Dhunche ( 1966m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 11: Dhunche by bus/private vehicle back to Katmandu.Drive approximately 6-7 hours
Day 12: After breakfast, HJT tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel .
Day 13: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's Airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international Airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal trip will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
Trip Cost: e-mail us:-email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu Syabru Besi overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Required trekking porter/sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking. ( two person will get one trekking porter ( 1 porter carry 30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union )
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Langtang National park trekking permit
- Dhunche to Kathmandu overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with tour guide as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu city tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Langtang valley is world's one of the most beautiful valley. Langtang valley trekking offer beautiful Himalayan views of three different Himalayan range ( Langtang , Ganesh Himal & Rolwaling trekking region) as well as Tamang culture, Tibetan sherpa culture