Annapurna sanctuary trekking
Annapurna sanctuary trekking is most popular trekking destination in Annapurna region. Annapurna sanctuary trek known as Annapurna base camp trekking included Ghorepani poon hill jomsom muktinath trekking route. Annapurna sanctuary trek offers spectacular mountain scenery, charming settlements of Gurungs, Thakali and their slate-roofed houses, incredible rhododendron forests ablaze with ivory, rose, apricot and crimson bouquets and deep sub-tropical valleys all set below the Annapurna and Dhualagiri Himalaya range. Trekking in Annapurna sanctuary includes Natural hot spring , Annapurna base camp , Ghorepani poon hill through deepest Kali gandaki gorge with breathtaking ruptse water fall continue ascending Kali gandaki valley to Mutkinath temple. Ghorepani poon hill 3210m one of the best panoramic view center of Annapurna sanctuary trekking . Annapurna base camp 4130m the highest destination of the Annapurna sanctuary trekking which concrete through Himalaya Journey Treks and expedition's professional team for life time travel experiences in Nepal Himalayas. March , April, September , October & November are best month for trekking in Annapurna sanctuary but we Himalaya Journey Trekking and Expedition arrange Annapurna sanctuary trek as per trekkers / travelers wish and holiday schedule. Annapurna sanctuary treks trail take to you heart of Annapurna region trekking trail with two high Himalayan views so it catagorized as Annapurna view trekking trail. If you want to make trip shorter then this trip just log on:Annapurna base camp trekking
Annapurna sanctuary trek begins in the Phedi after an hour drive from Pokhara valley. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led you through the beautiful village of Gurung people. After 1 hour 30 minute walk , you will reach the Dhampus from where you will see beautiful Himalayan views of whole Annapurna region including the Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mt. Annapurna 8091m. Trail continue ascend till Deurali then descend to Landruk , Tolkha and finally reach the Jhinu danda where you will enjoy with natural hot spring. Trail continue ascend Chhomorung village , the junction of Annapurna base camp trekking trail. Trail continue led through lush valley of Bambo , Dovan, Himalayan Hotel, Machhapuchhare base camp and finally achieve the destination to Annapurna base camp. The Dhampus Ridge gives us our first good views of the mountains and, as we pass through local farming communities, the vista becomes more impressive. Trail continue return same way until Chhomorung village then ascend to Ghorepani. Early Morning HJT trekking guide take to you Ghorepani poon hill 310m which best view point center of Annapurna sanctuary treks. From poon hill will see the spectacular sunrise over the Himalaya including the Dhaulagiri 8167m, Nilgiri 7041m, Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II 7939m , Annapurna III 7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Lamjung Himal 6986m,Tukuche peak 6920m etc and trek to natural hot spring /Tatopani than trekking ascend via Ghasa- Tukuche Marpha village (one of the best apple garden in Nepal) up to Muktinath where you will see /enjoy as Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimage trekking tour. After excursion around Muktinath temple , return journey to Jomsom than fly back to pokhara for onward journey in Nepal . Probably Annapurna sanctuary trekking is the best way to explore Annapurna Himalayas from both side as well as perfect destination in Annapurna trekking region.Annapurna sanctuary trek is fit for both adventure travelers and nature explores with amazing life time experience with Himalaya Journey trekking Nepal.
Annapurna sanctuary trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel , Annapurna Sanctuary trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Katmandu to Pokhara by flight or by tourist bus (915m). By tourist bus 5-6 hours and by flight 35 minutes only. HJT will arrange either by flight, by private vehicle or by tourist bus as per your request/ wish. Overnight at pokhara
Day 03: After breakfast, Pokhara by private vehicle drive to phedi(897m)drive approximately 1 hours than trek to Dhampus (1950m) walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 04: Dhampus trek to Tolka (1750m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 05: Tolka trek to Jhinu dada (1870m) where you will enjoy with natural hot spring.walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 06: Jhinu dada trek to Chhomorung (2135m)walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 07: Chhomorung trek to Dovan.(2250m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 08: Dovan trek to Himalaya Hotel.( 3345m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 09: Himalaya Hotel to MBC (fishtail/ Machhapuchhare base camp) (3788m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 10: Machhapuchhare base camp/Fishtail base camp trek to Annapurna Base camp (4130m)walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 11: Annapurna base camp trek to Himalaya hotel/ Bambo (2910m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 12: Himalaya hotel / Bambo trek to Chhomorung.( 2135m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 13: Chhomorung trek to Tadapani. (2015m)
Day 14: Tadapani trek to Ghorepani.(2855m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 15: Early in the morning HJT trekking guide will take to you Poon Hill 3210m for superb Himalayan scenery including the Dhaulagiri 8167m, Nilgiri 7041m, Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II 7939m , Annapurna III7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Lamjung Himal 6986m,Tukuche peak 6920m etc , breakfast at ghorepani and continue trek to Tatopani ( Natural hot spring)(1179m)walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 16: Tatopani trek to Ghasa (2013m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 17: Ghasa trek to Tukuche /Marpha 2591m ( Nepal best Apple garden) (2591m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 18: Tukuche/Marpha trek to Kagbeni (2885m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 19: Kagbeni to Muktinath Temple( 3802m)walk approximately 3-4 hours
Day 20: Muktinath Temple to Jomsom (2767m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 21: Jomsom fly to pokhara & pokhara valley sightseeing. Jomsom pokhara flight approximately 25 minutes. overnight at pokhara.
Day 22: pokhara back to Kathmandu by tourist bus or Flight.
Day 23: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple, Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel. .
Day 24: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward destination or if you have time to stay in Nepal trip will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
Trip Cost: e-mail us:-firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu pokhara overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Two night hotel acccomodation in Pokhara on BB basis ( 2 star catagory hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Required trekking porter/sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking. ( two person will get one trekking porter ( 1 porter carry 30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union )
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Naypul overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Annapurna conservation area project permit (ACAP) permit
- Pokhara jomsom or Jomsom pokhara flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Nayapul to pokhara by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with tour guide as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu city tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu / Pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Annapurna sanctuary Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Annapurna sanctuary trekking is one of the most popular trekking route in Annapurna region offer beautiful Himalayan views include two above 8000m (Mt. Annaurna I 8091m, Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m) & 14 snowy capped mountains , beautiful valley, Muktinath temple with best view point centre of Annapurna Ghorepani poon hill (3210m)