Annapurna circuit trekking 8 days
Annapurna circuit trekking is one of the express treks in Annapurna region which cover with in 8 days up to Annapurna Thorong la pass 5416m. 8 days Annapurna circuit trek cover up whole Annapurna circuit treks trails from Beshishar to Jomsom and nearly half of trails drive to trans Himalayan zone from Kathmandu until Chame. Trekkers / travelers who wish complete Annapurna Thorong la pass trekking with in one week this is the best way to explore their dream in to the reality with high passes of Annapurna trekking trails. 8 days Annapurna circuit treks known as mini Annapurna circuit trekking or express Annapurna circuit trek offer fantastic Himalayan views of three above 8000m mountains ( Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m & Mt. Annapurna I 8091m) & 23 snowy mountains with touch of beautiful Manang valley & Rain shadow zone mustang trekking trails. This is really new adventure trekking in Nepal Himalaya as well as feel the new off road overland experience of Nepal. Trekking in Annapurna circuit is only one options that with in 8 days reach 5416m Thorung la pass & If you wish to extend the regular Annapurna circuit trekking may extend according to your wish and holiday frame.
Mini Annapurna circuit trekking commence at Chame the central zone of Manang district after 8-9 hours overland drive from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led you through beautiful valley Pisang Hunde Manang Yak khabra Thorong Phedi Thorong la pass 5416m Muktinath and finally reach the Jomsom. Annapurna circuit trek is challenging trekking & good physical fitness is required . Autumn and spring is best time trekking in Annapurna Thorong pass but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per trekkers wish and holiday frame. You will have to options from Jomsom to pokhara either flight or by overland transportation via Beni. 7 days Annapurna Thorung la pass trekking has been operated since 2013 after build the road.
Annapurna circuit trekking 8 days itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel , 8 days Annapurna circuit trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, Kathmandu by local jeep drive to Chame (2713m) Drive approximately 8-9 hours
Day 03: Chame trek to Pisang (3185m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 04: Pisang trek to Manang (3440m)approximately 4-5 hours
Day 05: Manang acclimatization /Rest day ..During this day you can hike up to Ice lake or Tea shop near by Gangapurna base camp from where you will see panoramic Himalayan scenery including Mt.Manaslu, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Gangapurna, Pisang peak, Thorung peak, Peak 38 etc and overnight at manang village.
Day 06: Manang trek to Yak kharka (4210m)
Day 07: Yak kharka to Thorung phedi (4640m)/ Thorung High camp (4800m)approximately 5-6
Day 08: Thorung phedi (4640m)/ Thorung High camp (4800m) via Thorung La pass(5416m) trek to Muktinath.(3802m)approximately 6-7 hours
Day 09: Muktinath via Kagbeni (2840m) trek to Jomsom (2567m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 10: After breakfast, Jomsom fly back to pokhara (915m) fly approximately 25 minutes only, transfer to pokhara hotel.. overnight at pokhara
Day 11: After breakfast, Pokhara Kathmandu by tourist bus or by flight . by tourist bus 5-6 hours drive and by flight 35 minutes only. Transfer to hotel. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 12: After breakfast, Himalaya Journey tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath stupa : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the best Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath temple: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel..
Day 13: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc.
Trip Cost: e-mail us:-firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter).
- Kathmandu to Chame overland transportation by bus / jeep as mentioned itinerary
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge entire the trekking
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Annapurna conservation Area project (ACAP) permit
- jomsom to pokhara flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- One night hotel accomodation in pokhara on BB basis ( three star catagory hotel) as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara Kathmandu overland transporation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu & Pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Annapurna circuit trekking 8 days known as mini Annapurna circuit trekking for stunning Himalayan views of above 8000m moutains such as Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m , Mt. Annapurna I.8091m with 16 snowy capped mountains .