Nepal panorama tour
Nepal panorama tour is one of the most popular package tour in Nepal. Nepal panorama package tour comprise Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour, Pokhara valley sightseeing tour , sirubari village tours , Chitwan jungle safari tour and Bungy jumping tours. Nepal panorama tour designed for those travelers who has desire for varied adventure package trip with in two weeks times but adventure package trip itinerary can be change or extend according to travelers holiday schedule. we Himalaya Journey Treks and expedition arrange the numerous guest for Nepal panorama tours and this package trip is suite for all age travelers but Bungy jumping can be divert for another package trips for small children and old age people. Nepal panorama tour includes Trekking in Nepal Himalaya too. Nepal panorama tour also designed for Himalaya views lover which you can see fantastic views from Pokhara and sirubari village trip. Our professional tour guide will make your trip amazing experience while you are preferring for relevant package trip
Nepal Panorama tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu. Upon arrival at Tribhuvan international airport in Kathmandu, you will be received and transfer to hotel , Nepal package tour briefing with officially arrangement. Evening – briefing of the trip.
Day 02: Full day sightseeing tour. Full day guided sightseeing tour of Pashupatinath temple, Boudhanath stupa, Kathmandu City, Durbar Square, Monkey temple (Swayambhunath) and Patan.
Day 03: Drive 3 hrs from Kathmandu and 100km northeast to Ultimate Bungy Sport After arrival briefing and preparing for Bungee and after the jump rest and overnight at Last Resort. This is the short day trip to Bungy in Nepal.
Day 04: After breakfast beautiful cannoning trip to The Bhote Kosi River cliff. This is also one of the most exciting adventure trip combining with Bungy.
Day 05: True adrenaline rafting trip on Bhote Koshi River for every adventure lover can enjoy its many challenging rapids and overnight camp.
Day 06: After breakfast continue rafting again and after that drive to Kathmandu. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 07: Kathmandu- Chitwan: After breakfast drive to Chitwan. Afternoon – Wildlife activities includes: village tour, Elephant breeding center, Cultural program. Dinner and rest
Day 08: Full day at Chitwan. Full day wildlife activities including canoeing, Jungle walks, bird watching and Elephant Safari. Dinner and rest
Day 09: Chitwan- Bandipur : After breakfast drive to Dumre Bazar, an hour walk to Siddha Cave, which is long and biggest cave in South Asia. after that gradually climbing up to Bindipur village. after being refreshed serve you lunch and evening explore the Bindipur village. overnight at Bandipur.
Day 10: Bandipur to Pokhara: Early morning breakfast and proceed to walk towards Ramkot village with pack lunch approximately and from Ramkot village further walk down to the Chabdi valley around 3 hrs. After lunch drive to Pokhara. overnight at hotel on B.B basis.
Day 11: Pokhara: Early drive to Sarangkot for sunrise & mountain view. After breakfast proceed for sightseeing tour of Pokhara city including Devi’s fall, Gupteshwore cave, Seti River, Bindhyabasani temple and Barahi temple with one hour boating on Phewa lake.
Day 12: Pokhara- Sirubari: After breakfast drive to Sirubari via Badkhola, Darau. Stop for lunch en route Syangja Bazar and arrive Sirubari village between 4 to 5 pm. Welcome ceremonies, blessing by village lama, snacks and allocation of accommodation.
Day 13: Sirubari: Early morning depart village on foot for mountain views and sunrise at Thumro. Snacks will be served at Maidan Kharka before sunrise. After viewing sun rise return to Sirubari. Breakfast and Lunch at home. After lunch visit village, funeral place, school and back to home. Dinner with family. Evening culture program at gompa.
Day14: Sirubari - Pokhara: - Breakfast with family and meet group at gompa for farewell ceremony. Depart Sirubari at 8.30 am for Pokhara via Karkinetta, Seti Doban and Naudanda. Stop for lunch en route. Arrive Pokhara and transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day15: Pokhara -Kathmandu: Drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day16: Kathmandu: Mountain flight and Bhaktapur sightseeing tour. early morning transfer to airport for Mountain flight that will take you to view Mt. Everest and other Himalayan ranges. This is a breath taking flight and an experience of a life time. After breakfast: sightseeing tour of Bhaktapur and Thimi.
Day 17: Departure Kathmandu. After breakfast, transfer relaxing or shopping , before three hours , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu International airport onward journey.
Trip Cost: email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- 4 night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu the last resort overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinrary
- Bhotekoshi Bungy jumping program as mentioned in itinerary
- One night hotel accomodation in Last Resort on BB basis as mentioned itinerary
- Bhote koshi rafting adventure as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal during the Bhote Koshi rafting adventure trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Rafting end point to Kathmandu overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu chitwan overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Two night accommodation in Chitwan on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinera
- full board veg/ non veg. basis accommodation entire the chitwan jungle safari tour hotel accommodation, Lunch, dinner and breakfast
- All jungle activities as mentioned in itinerary
- Chitwan to Bandipur overland transportation by private car /Hiace as mentioned in itinerary
- one night hotel accomodation in Bandipur on BB basis as mentioned in itinerary
- Bandipur sunrise view tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Bandipur to pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- 2 night accommodation in Pokhara on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara valley tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Sirubari village overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned
- Sirubari village tour as mentioned in itinerar
- 2 night accommodation in Sirubari on BB basis (in Home stay tour) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Sirubari to pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Tour guide & Driver )
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Nepal panorama tour is one of the most popular package tour in Nepal. Nepal panorama package tour comprise Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour, Pokhara valley sightseeing tour , sirubari village tours , Chitwan jungle safari tour and Bungy jumping tours.