Langtang trekking with children
Langtang trekking with children is exciting treks for kids to explore the world most beautiful Langtang valley. Langtang trekking with kids hike through the Langtang National park with eye catching Himalayan views of Langtang Lirung 7246m, Shishapangma 8013m, Gauri Shanker 7145m, Dorje Lakpa 6988m, Ganesh Himal 6704m, Naya kanga peak 5832m, Yala peak 5510 m etc. Langtang valley trek fit for seniors and kids as it is easy moderate trekking destination in Langtang region. Trekking in Langtang with kids discover the green rhododendrons forest, wild annimals, Rasuwa tamang culture. Langtang hiking with kids is lifetime memorable journeys with your family without any domestic flights.Langtang valley trekking distance just 113 kilometers from Syabrubensi.
Langtang trek with children take to you heart of the langtang trekking trails. Without any altitude peril doable Langtang Valley trek with children because of last tea house satiation Kyanjin Gompa is just 3730m. Travelers may enjoy Langtang Valley is a great reason to visit Nepal with your family to ascertain the wonderful landscapes, traditional culture, mountains lifestyle, massif glacier valley, rare flora & fauna, magnificent mountain peaks, and heritage site. Langtang trekking with kid doable whole year as per travelers wish and holiday frame. Langtang valley trekking cost is depend on the group size and duration. Himalaya Journey Trekking generate Langtang trekking itinerary as below mentioned but travelers may extend or shorter their journeys as per holiday frame.
Langtang trek with kids start from Syabrubensi after 7-8 hours drive from Kathmandu. Next morning HJT guide will led through the Langtang National park with beautiful settlements of Tamang people Bamboo, Lamang hotel , Ghoda Tabela , Langtang village and finally reach at Kyanjin Gompa. Next morning our guide will take to you Tse Ku Ri 4984m the best point center of Lantang trekking trails. Trail continue descend to pahiro thaplo then ascend to the Tholo syabru for visit the Tholo Syabru monastery and Tamang people culture. You may extend trek to Gosainkunda lake if not continue trek back to Dhunche for onward journey to Kathmandu.
Langtang trekking with children Major highlights
* Langtang valley trekking with children take to you world most beautiful langtang valley with best Himalayan panorama of langtang trekking trails
* Trekking in Langtang valley with kids is more enjoyable moderate trekking in Nepal
* Nepal Lantang valley trek with kids hike through the Langtang National park with beautiful landscape and enjoy with Nepal Tamange culture as well as with their warm hospitality.
* Langtang Gosaikunda trekking with kids is most exciting trek that take children Holy Gosaikunda lake situated 4130m.
Langtang trekking with children Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will transfer to hotel , Langtang valley trekking with children briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu..
Day 02: Katmandu by bus /private vehicle to Sybru Bensi(1462m), Drive approximately 7-8 hours
Day 03: Sybru Bensi trek to Bambo.(2145m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 04: Bambo trek to Lama Hotel.(2804m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 05: Lama Hotel trek to Langtang valley.(3520m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 06: Langtang valley trek to Kyanjin Gompa.(3825m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Kyanjin Gompa acclimatization day (During this day Himalaya Journey trekkin guide led you to Kyanjin Ri(4756m) or walk to Tserko Ri (4984m) for superb Himalayan scenery including Langtang Lirung, Yala peak, Naya khanga, Ganesh Himal, Tibetian Himalaya range etc & back to Kyanjin gompa. overnight at Kyanjin gompa.
Day 08: Kyanjin Gompa trek to Ghora Tabela.(3048m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 09: Ghora Tabela trek to Pahiro Thaplo (1985m) walk approximately 4 hours
Day 10: Pahiro Thaplo trek to Syabru village /Gaun (2581m)walk approximately 4 hours
Day 11: Sybru village / Gaun trek to Dhunche ( 1966m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 12: Dhunche by bus/private vehicle back to Kathmandu. Drive approximately 6-7 hours
Day 13: After breakfast, HJT tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel .
Day 14: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's Airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international Airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal trip will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc
Langtang trekking with children cost
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Flight .
- Kathmandu to Lukla /Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight ticket (both way flight cost per person $ 280)
- Trekking guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Langtang Trekking with kids Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Langtang trekking with children is exciting treks for kids to explore the world most beautiful Langtang valley. Langtang trekking with kids hike through the Langtang National park with eye catching Himalayan views of Langtang Lirung 7246m, Shishapangma 8013m, Gauri Shanker 7145m, Dorje Lakpa 6988m, Ganesh Himal 6704m, Naya kanga peak 5832m, Yala peak 5510 m etc. Langtang valley trek fit for seniors and kids as it is easy moderate trekking destination in Langtang region.