Makalu Sherpani col pass trekking
Makalu sherpani col pass trekking is challenging adventure trekking in Nepal Himalayas. Makalu sherpani col pass trekking trek offer beautiful Himalayan views including Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8463m, Mt Baruntse, Mt. Amadablam , Mt. Thamserku & other 16 snowy capped mountains of Khumbu region. Makalu sherpani col pass trekking take to you High Himalayan passes of Makalu Sherpani col pass as well as explore the Makalu base camp. Good Physical fitness is required for Makalu sherpani col pass trekking.
Makalu sherpani col pass trekking start from Tumglingtar after 1 hours flight from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition guide led you through beautiful valley Mani bhanjyang, chichira ,Num tashigaun, Mumbuk, Jangma la , Hilary base camp, Makalu base camp & finally reach at Makalu sherpani col pass then trail continue follow Honku valley Mera la base camp Chutanga & eventually reach at Lukla then fly back to Kathmandu. Minimum four weeks holidays required trekking in Makalu Sherpani col pass trekking but we Himalaya Journey trekking arrange customized trekking service as per trekkers wish and holiday schedule.
Makalu Sherpani col pass trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer Hotel, Makalu sherpani col pass trekking briefing with officially arrangments. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to you for historical monuments sightseeing around kathmandu valley such as Bhkatapur, pasupatinath, Boudhhanath & Swaymbhunath(monkey temple) and prepare for the Makalu trekking Overnight at kathmandu.
Day 03: Fly to Tumlingtar (510m)
Day 04: Trek to Mani Bhajyang (1180m)
Day 05: Trek to Chichira (1910m)
Day 06: Trek to Num (1560m)
Day 07: Trek to Navagaon (2140m)
Day 08: Trek to Tashigaon (2250m)
Day 09: Trek to Kauma (3610m) \
Day 10: Trek to Mumbuk (3815m) via cross Shipton la (4216m) (B, L, D)
Day 11: Trek to Nehe Kharka (3620m)
Day 12: Trek to Jangma Le (4410m)
Day 13: Trek to Hillary Base Camp (4920m)
Day 14: Trek to Makalu Base Camp
Day 15: Trek to High Camp
Day 16: Sherpani col high camp via Sherpani Col (6135m) pass trek to Honku valley camp
Day 17: Honku valley trek to Mera la base camp (4967m)
Day 18: Mera la base camp trek to Mousami Kharka. (3867m)
Day 19: Mousami kharka trek to Thuli Kharka.(3237m)
Day 20: Thulikhara trek to Lukla.(2830m)
Day 21: Fly Lukla by flight back to Kathmandu. fly approximately 35 minute only. Transfer to Hotel. overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel
Day 22: After breakfast, relaxing / shopping or excursion around Kathmandu valley with your own activities & in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese restaurant. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 23: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities ,Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward destination or if you have more holidays in Nepal , HJT will arrange any package tour, Chitwan jungle safari, Lumbini tour, Rafting as per travelers wish and holiday frame .
Trip Cost: e-mail us:-email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Kathmandu Tumlingtar Flight .
- Kathmandu to Tumlingtar /Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight ticket (both way flight cost per person $347)
- Trekking guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- Makalu trekking permit
- Lukla Kathmandu flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.