Jiri Everest base camp Trekking
Jiri Everest base camp trekking is most popular trekking route in Everest region. Jiri to Everest base camp trekking offer superb Himalayan views of Mount. Everest 8848m, Mount Lhotse 8516m, Mount Makalu 8463m, Mount Cho Oyu 8201m & other 23 snowy capped mountains, beautiful landscape, Tibetan monasteries & Sherpa culture. Jiri Everest base camp trek explored the beautiful landscape of whole solu khumbu region. Jiri to Everest base camp trek is traditional Everest base camp trekking route and in 1953 Tenzing Norgey Sherpa & Sir Edmund Hilary has used Jiri Everest base camp trails for summit the Mt. Everest / Top of the world. Mt. Everest base camp 5463m & Kala pattar 5545m main attraction of this trekking. Autumn & Spring season is best time trekking in Jiri Everest base camp but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per travelers / trekkers wish and holiday frame. Minimum three weeks holiday required for Jiri Everest base camp trekking as well as good physical fitness is important to reach the destination.Jiri Everest base camp trekking tour include whole Solu Khumbu trekking trails. Jiri EBC trekking is Moderate to Strenuous trekking trails.
Jiri to Everest base camp trekking begins at Jiri after 6-7 hours drive from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led you through beautiful valley of Deurali Seti Junbesi Nunthala puiyan phakding Namche Pheriche Lobuche Gorakshep and finally reach the Mount Everest base camp. Next morning HJT trekking guide take to Kala pattar for sun rise Himalayan views of Everest region including the Top of the world. Trail continue descend to Lukla then by flight back to Kathmandu but trekkers can extend journey to Jiri and by bus drive back to Kathmandu. Jiri to Everest base camp trek take you into the heart of the mountain valley in solo Khumbu region and the spectacular Himalayan views which you can’t see when you start your Lukla Everest base camp trekking directly from Kathmandu by flight to Lukla. Autumn & spring season is best time for Jiri Everest base camp treks but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange as per trekkers wish and holiday schedule. Jiri Everest base camp trek can do via Gokyo valley cho la pass Everest base camp. Jiri Everest base camp trekking is longest trekking trail in Everest region.
Jiri Everest base camp trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu (1334m), transfer Hotel, Jiri Everest base camp trekking briefing with officially arrangements.overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, Katmandu by bus to Jiri 6-7 hours (1905m)
Day 03: Jiri trek to Deurali (2250m). walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 04: Deurali trek to Sete (2575m).walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 05: Sete trek to Junbesi (2675m).walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 06: Junbesi trek to Nunthala (2450m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Nunthala trek to Puyan (2830m).walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 08: Puyan trek to Phakding (2830m).walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 09: Phakding trek to Namche Bazaar (3480m).walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 10: Namche Bazaar Rest or acclimatization day. During this day you can hike to Thame Monastery or Everest view hotel for superb Himalayan views including Everest,Lhotse,Nuptse,Amadablam, Thamserku, Kantega, Kusum khangaru,Khumbila,Tawache peak,Cholaste, Kongde etc.overnight at Namche Bazaar
Day 11: Namche Bazaar trek to Tyangboche (3890m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 12: Tyangboche trek to Pheriche (4250m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 13: Pheriche to Lobuche (4910m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 14: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5180m)walk approximately 2-3 hours ,after lunch continue to Everest base camp (563m)walk approximately 5-6 hours and overnight at Gorakshep.
Day 15: Early in the morning, Himalaya Journey Treks and expedition's trekking guide will take to you kala pattar 5545m for superb Himalayan scenery including Mt. Everest( 8848m) , Mt.Lhotse, (8516n) Mt. Nuptse, (7855m), Mt.Pumori 7161m,Mt. Changaste 7550m, Mt.Amadablam (6856m), Mt. Thamserku ( 6723m) , Mt. Kantega (6979m), Mt. Kusum Khangaru ( 6367m) , Mt.Kongde (6011m), Mt. Tawache peak ( 6367 m) , Mt. Cholaste (6335m), back to Gorakshep, breakfast at Gorakshep, continue trek to Dingboche 4350m. overnight at Dingboche.walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 16: Dingboche trek to Phortse village (3890m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 17: Phortse village trek to Namche Bazaarwalk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 18: Namche Bazaar trek to Luklawalk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 19: Lukla by flight back to Kathmandu.Flight approximately 35 minutes , transfer to hotel. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 20: After breakfast, HJT tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Bhaktapur: you will enjoy with different spectacular Himalayan scenery , old architecture, 55 windows, Pottry farm, king curd and old style primitive houses. etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel..
Day 21: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you time and interested for another package trip , we will arrange accordingly such as Mt. Everest mountain flight tour, , sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley, River rafting etc.
Trip Cost: e-mail us:email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Kathmandu Jiri overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary but if trekkers wish to travel private vehicle car / Toyota Hiace /Jeep also possible
- Trekking accomodation in Tea House / Lodge as emtioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- Gaurishanker national park permit
- Lukla to Kathmandu one way flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary ( Lukla Kathmandu flight ticket cost USD178 per person according to present flight fare)
- Lukla Kathmandu Trekking guide one way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu Domestic airport pick up and transfer to hotel as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Jiri Everest base camp Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.