Annapurna base camp trek 7 days
Annapurna base camp trek 7 days is most famous trekking in Annapurna. We Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange express Annapurna base camp trekking with in 7 days who have limit holiday schedule for trekking in Annapurna region. Express Annapurna base camp trek take to you heart of the Annapurna Himalaya zone with fantastic Himalayan views of Annapurna I, II, III, IV, Annapurna south, Fishtail, Dhaulgiri , Nilgiri, Hiunchuli, Lamjung Himalayan range. This is only one trekking trail in Nepal with in 7 days touch the above 8000m mountain base camp / Annapurna base camp ( Mt. Annapurna 8091m). Autumn & spring is best time for Trek in Annapurna base camp but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange whole year as per trekkers holiday frame. we have mentioned both options Annapurna base camp trekking tour as usual but tailormade / customized trekking service avaiable as per trekkeres wish and desire.Trekking in Annapurna base camp is really amazing adventure to reach the high himalayan base camp.
Express Annapurna base camp trek commence from Nayapul after 1hour 30 minutes drive from Pokhara then HJT trekking guide led you through beautiful village of Dhampus Deurali, Tolkha, Landrung, Jhinu danda, Chhomorung, Dovan, Himalaya, MBC and finally reach at Annapurna base camp. We have mentioned two different options express Annapurna base camp trek start from Kathmandu & Pokhara so wherever suitable for trekkers will arrange accordingly & After the short Annapurna base camp trek may extend trip to Lumbini, Chitwan Jungle safari package tour too.
Annapura Base camp trek itinerary:
Option I. Express Annapurna base camp trek itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to your hotel , Annapurna base camp trek briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu by tourist bus drive to pokhara (915m).Drive approximately 5-6 hours Overnight at Pokhara
Day 03 : After breakfast, Pokhara by private vehicle to Phedi (936m) drive approximatley 1 hours then to Tolka (1790m), walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 04: Tolka trekking to Chhomrong (2040m): Walking distance 5-6 hours
Day 05: Chhomrong trekking to Dovan (2540m): walking distance 6 hours
Day 06: Dovan trekking to Machhapuchhare Base Camp (3700m): walking distance 6-7 hours
Day 07: Machhapuchhare Base Camp Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m) and back to Dovan.
Day 08: Dovan trek to Chhomrong (2540m): walking distance 6 hours
Day 09: Chhomrong trekking back to Pokhara Via Jhinu Danda : walking distance 6-7 hours
Day 10: Pokhara by tourist bus / by flight back to Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel. overnight in Kathmandu
Day 11: After breakfast, Exploration Kathmandu valley : our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple, Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc , transfer to hotel. overnight at Kathmandu etc and transfer to hotel. Overnight at kathmamndu and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 12: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward destination or if you have time to stay in Nepal trip will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc..
Option II. Express Annapurna base camp trek itinerary:
Day 01 : After breakfast, Pokhara by private vehicle drive to Phedi then trek to Tolka (1790m), Walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 02: Tolka trekking to Chhomrong (2040m): Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 03: Chhomrong trekking to Dovan (2540m) Walk approximately 6 hours
Day 04: Dovan trekking to Machhapuchhare Base Camp (3700m): Walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 05: Machhapuchhare Base Camp Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m) and back to Dovan. Walk approximately 6 hours
Day 06: Dovan trek to Chhomrong (2540m) Walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 07: Chhomrong trekking trek to Nayapul (867m) Walk approximately 6-7 hours then by private car drive back to pokhara, drive approximately 1 hour 30 minutes, transfer to hotel , finish trekking program
Trip Cost: email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Kathmandu to pokhara overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Two night hotel accomodation in pokhara on BB basis ( three star catagory hotel ) as mentioned in itnerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter as workers union of Nepal )
- Pokhara Phedi overland transportation by private car as mentioned in itienrary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Annapurna conservation area project permit ( ACAP permit)
- Nayapul to Pokhara overland transportation by private car as mentioned in itinerary
- pokhara to Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathamndu valley sightseeing tour with guide as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu / Pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Express Annapurna base camp trek take to you heart of the Annapurna base camp with in 7 days with beautiful Annapurna Himalayan views