Around Dhaulagiri trekking
Around Dhaulagiri trekking is one of the challenging adventure trekking in Nepal.Dhaulagiri base camp trekking follows glaciers and crosses high snow capped passes, a challenge appropriate only to fit individual or group travelers /Trekkers wishing to go to remote challenging trekking in Nepal Himalaya. Dhaulagiri 8167m, the sixth-tallest mountain in the world, towers high above the well-trekked Muktinath pilgrim trail up the Kali Gandaki Valley. Dhaulagiri trekking take to you heart of the Annapurna region. Dhaulagiri base camp trek offer beautiful Himalayan views of Mount Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Mt.Annapurna 8091m with other 23 snowy peaks , lush valley , the hidden valley , the pilgrimage Jomsom muktinath trail , lush valley with beautiful landscape.
Dhaulagiri pass trekking can do only camping / tented trip. Dhaulagiri circuit trekking include two passes French pass 5360m & Dhampus pass 5234m & good physical fitness is required for this trekking. Trekking in Dhaulagiri base camp is amazing life time experience with vast massif screens the hidden lands of Dolpo to its north, and to the west of it are Nepal's far western hills. Mt. Dhualagiri base camp trekking is virtue trekking for those who love nature, mountain views & challenging pass.
Dhaulagiri base camp trekking trekking begins at Beni after 3-4 hours from pokhara. Himalaya Journey Trekking professional trekking guide led through the beautiful village of Darbang, Muri, Chariban, Itialian base camp, Dhaulagiri base camp , french pass, Dhumpus pass and finally reach at Marpha assemble of Annapurna circuit trekking trail. Dhaulagiri base camp trekking is relatively strenuous and requires high altitude trekking experience in Nepal Himalaya.March , April , September, October & November are best month for Dhaulagiri circuit trek. Dhaulagiri base camp trekking tour required three weeks holidays but we Himalaya Journey trekking arrange as per trekkers wish and holiday schedule.
Dhaulagiri base camp trekking avoids the main trail and therefore is quite strenuous and demanding trekking in Nepal Himalaya. The massive peak of Dhaulagiri (8167m) is very attractive. Since Dhaulagiri trekking trail has been explored Himalaya Journey trekking professional offers according to clients desire and trekking itinerary will generate with appropriate their holidays in Nepal.Trekking in Dhaulagiri base camp is life time adventure trekking in Nepal Himalayas!
Around Dhaulagiri trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel , Around Dhaulagiri trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at kathmandu hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing and prepare for Dhaulagiri base camp trekking.
Day 03: Kathmandu by bus or private vehicle to Beni(810m) Drive approximately 7-8 hours
Day 04: Beni drive to Darbang (1030m) Drive approximately 4-5 hours
Day 05: Darbang to Sibang (1720m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 06: Sibang to Muri (1840m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Muri to Boghara (1990m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 08: Boghara to Dobang (2400m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 09: Dobang to Chartare (2820m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 10: Chartare to Pakabon (3585m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 11: Pakabon to camp near glacier (3810m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 12 : Dhaulagiri glacier camp to Dhaulagiri base camp (4750m)
Day 13 : Acclimatization at Mt. Dhulagiri Base Camp
Day 14 : Dhaulagiri base camp to Hidden valley (4900m), French pass (5360m) cross Walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 15: Hidden valley via Thapa pass (5230m) trek to Yak kharka (3990m) Walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 16: Marpha trekk to Larjung (2507m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 17: Larjung trek to Ghasa (2013m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 18: Ghasa trek to Tatopani / Natural hot spring (1179m) , you may enjoy with natural hot spring . Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 19 : Tatopani trek to Ghorepani (2855m) walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 20: Early in the morning hike to poon hill 3210 one of the best view point centre of Annapurna region trekking including Mt. Dhualagiri 8167m, Mt. Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II, III, IV , Fishtail , Nilgiri, Annapurna south, Himchuli , Lamjung Himal etc, breakfast at Ghorepani & trek to Tikhedunga / Hile (1577m) walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 21: Tikhedhunga / Hile trek to Nayapul (867m) walk approximatley 3 hours then by private vehicle drive to Pokhara (915m) , drive approximatley 1 hours 30 minutes. overnight at Pokhara
Day 22: pokhara by bus or flight back to Kathmandu (1350m) drive approximately 5-6 hours , by flight 35 minutes, we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange either overland transportation by tourist bus, by private vehicle or by flight as per trekkers choice.
Day 23: After breakfast, Himalaya Journey tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the best Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath Temple : the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 24: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc.
TRIP COST: e-mail us:-firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide
- Kathmandu pokhara overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- One night hotel accomodation in pokhara on BB basis( 3 star catagory hotel) as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Beni overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Beni to Babiyochaur overland tranportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Required trekking porter/sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking ( two person will get one trekking porter ( 1 porter carry 30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union
- One experienced trekking cook entire the trip
- one trekking kitchen boy entire the trip
- Trekking accommodation in tented / camp entire the trekking as mentioned in itinerary
- Full board meal (veg. / non veg.) prepared by our expert cook who will prepare food entire the trekking/peak climbing ( Nepalese, Chinese , Indian, American , Tibetan dishes) during the camping trekking
- Required staff such as kitchen boy, dish washer entire the trip
- Kitchen equipments , trekking equipments and tents (two men tent, kitchen tents, etc),mattress during the tented accommodation as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast during the trekking.
- Desert/fruit after having dinner as company provided
- Annapurna conservation area project fee ( ACAP permit)
- Trekkers Information Managements system ( TIMS Card).
- Naya pul to pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Around Dhaualgiri trekking is one of the challenging trekking in Nepal Himalaya for beautiful Himalayan views of Annapurna , Dhaulagiri & Manaslu region .