Naya kanga peak climbing
Naya kanga peak climbing is challenging adventure trip in Langtang region. Naya Kanga Peak expedition 5844m also known as Ganja La Chuli peak climbing one of the most popular trekking peak in Nepal situated in Langtang region .Naya Kanga peak climbing offer beautiful Himalayan views of Langtang Lirung 7246m, Ganesh Himal 6704m, Shishapangma 8013m, Langsisa Ri 6774m, Pemthang Ri 6,836m, Pemthang Kapro Ri (6,830m) ,Langtang II 6,571m Yala peak 5500m, Paldor peak 5896m, Tibetan Himalayan range, world best valley – Langtang valley, Tibetan monasteries, beautiful landscape & Rasuwa Tamang people culture. since Naya kanga peak open for climbing , Himalaya Journey Treks and Expedition arrange the numerous group for climbing the Naya kanga peak . For climbing Naya kanga peak easy access to the region and availability of several snow peaks scattered around for acclimatization make this region an ideal destination for mountaineers.
Naya kanga peak climbing begins at Syabrubensi after 6-7 hours drive from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s climbing guide led through beautiful valley of Bambo, Lama Hotel, Langtang valley, Kyanjin Gompa , Tseku Ri, Ganaja la chuli base camp and finally summit the Naya kanga peak. The normal route of ascent to Naya Kanga is via the north - east ridge over a line on ice and snow. We follow the route of Langtang trek to Kyangjin (3,749m) for the ascent of Naya Kanga. To the north above Kangjin, there are several hills that provide both the magnificent views and the acclimatization. North - east of Kyangjin Ri (4,700m), there are two peaks; Yala Peak (5, 500m) and Tsergo Peak (5,749m) that provide good climbing for acclimatization. The normal route for climbing Naya Kanga peak is North - East Face & North Ridge. Autumn & spring season is best time for Naya kanga expedition but Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per travelers wish and holiday frame.
Naya Kanga peak climbing itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel, Naya kanga peak climbing briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: After breakfast, Katmandu drive to Dhunche (1966 m).
Day 03: Dhunche trek to Syabru Gaon-2230m.
Day 04: Shyabru gaun trek to Lama Hotel-2470m (6-7 hr)
Day 05: Lama hotel trek to Langtang valley 3010m (5-6 hr).
Day 06: Langtang village trek to Kyanjin Gompa-4060m (3 hr)
Day 07: Khumjung, acclimatization day.
Day 08: After breakfast , our trekking guide take to Tseko Ri 4984m for panoramic Himalayan scenery including langtang Lirung, Yala peak, Naya Khanga, Shiha pangama ect and back to Kyanjin Gompa. overnight at kyanjin gompa.
Day 09: Kyanjin Gompa trek to Ganga La phedi-4300m
Day 10: Ganja la phedi trek to Naya kang high camp 4978m
Day 11: Early in the morning ,Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's climbing guide will take to you for Naya kanga peak climbing and overnight at Naya kanga peak high camp.
Day 12: If in case of bad weather, our climbing guide will take to you for re- summit the Naya kanga peak and trek to Naya kanga peak base camp
Day 13: Naya kanga base camp via langtang Ganja la pass 5122m trek to Keldang 4250m
Day 14: Keldang trek to Yak Kharka 4012m
Day 15: Yak kharka trek to Tarkey Ghang.2743m
Day 16: Tarkey ghang trek to Shermathang 2590m
Day 17 : Shermathang trek to Melamchi pul bazzar.870m
Day 18: Melamchi pul bazaar by bus back to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
Day 19 : After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel
Day 20: After breakfast, Relaxing or shopping then three hours before, Himalaya Journey Treks and expedition's airport reprensentative will drop to you Kathmandu International airport for onward journey.
Trip Cost: email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking & Naya kanga peak climbing guide
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter according to workers Union of Nepal)
- Kathmandu Syabrubensi overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / lodge & 3 days in tented camp during climbing Ganaja La chuli peak
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Naya kanga peak climbing permit
- Naya kanga peak climbing guide salary
- Naya kanga peak garbage deposit
- Naya kanga peak climbing equipments such as Rope( both main and fixed rope) Snow bar, Snow ice screw etc.
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS permit)
- Langtang National park permit
- Dhunche to Kathmandu overland transportation by local bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathahmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathahmandu valley sightseeing tour with private car as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Kathmandu Internatinal Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Naya kanga peak climbing is challenging adventure trip in Langtang region. Naya Kanga Peak expedition 5844m also known as Ganja La Chuli peak climbing one of the most popular trekking peak in Nepal situated in Langtang region