Tent peak climbing
Tent peak climbing is easy peak climbing trip in Annapurna region. Tent peak expedition is known as Tharpu chuli peak climbing located near by Annapurna base camp . Tent peak climbing 5663m offer trekking in Annapurna base camp and best Himalayan views of Annapurna region including Annapurna I, Annapurna South, Annapurna III, Annapurna V, Machhapuchhare (Fish tail), Hiunchuli, Singu Chuli and Gangapurna. Tharpu chuli peak climbing take to you heart of the Annapurna trekking trail including Ghorepani poon hill. Tent peak climbing required good physical fitness and required minimum three weeks holidays but we Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition arrange customized trip as per mountaineers / trekkers wish and holiday schedule.
Tharpu chuli peak climbing begins from Phedi after one hour drive from Pokhara. Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s climbing guide led through Dhampus Deuarali Tolkha Jhinudanda Chomorung Dovan bamboo Machhapuchhare base camp and finally reach at Annapurna base camp (4130m). From Annapurna base camp trail continue ascend till Tent peak base camp and next early morning our climbing guide take to you Tharpu chuli peak summit( 5663m). You will see superb views of whole Annapurna region from Tent peak summit then trail descend till Chmorung village. We include Ghorepani poon hill for sunrise Himalayan views of Annapurna thus trail ascend to Ghorepani and after best views from Poon hill 3210m then trail continue descend to Nayapul and 1 hour 30 minute drive back to pokhara. From pokhara by tourist bus or by flight back to Kathmandu or you may extend your journey for Chitwan Jungle safari tour.
Tent peak climbing itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel , Tent peak climbing / Tharpu chuli peak climbing briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: After breakfast, Kathmandu by bus drive to pokhara (915m). Drive approximately 5-6 hours, transfer to hotel. overnight at Pokhara.
Day 03: After breakfast, pokhara by private vehicle drop to Phedi (900m) and trek to Deurali (1986m). walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 04: Deurali trek to Jhinu dada/Natural hot spring (1647m) where you will enjoy with natural hot spring walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 05: Jhinu dada trek to Sinuwa (2234m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 06: Sinuwa trek to Dovan.(2250m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Dovan trek to Himalaya Hotel.( 3345m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 08: Himalaya Hotel trke to MBC (fishtail/ Machhapuchhare base camp) (3788m)walk approximately 3-4 hours
Day 10: Fishatail base camp /Machhapuchhare base camp trek to Cave Camp (4,250m): Walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 11: Cave Camp to High Camp (5,200m): walk approximatley 4-5 hours
Day 12: Summit Tent Peak (Tharpu Chuli -5663m), return to high camp: Walk approximatley 9-10 hours
Day 13: Tent Peak High Camp to Machapuchhre Base Camp: walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 14: Machhapuchhare base camp trek to Bamboo Lodge (2334m) walk approximaltey 5 hours
Day 15: Bambo rek to Chhomrong(21235m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 16: Chhomrong trek to Ghorepani (2855m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 17: Early in the morning hike to Poon Hill 3210m for superb Himalayan scenery including the Dhaulagiri 8167m, Nilgiri 7041m, Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II 7939m , Annapurna III7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Lamjung Himal 6986m,Tukuche peak 6920m etc back to Ghorepani , breakfast at Ghorepani then trek Tikhedhunga (1577m) walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 18: Tikhedhunga trek to Naya pul (900m) walk approximately 3-4 hours then by private car drive back to Pokhara drive approximately 1 hour 30 minutes, transfer to hotel. Overnight at Pokhara
Day 19: After breakfast, Pokhara by tourist bus drive back to Kathmandu . Drive approximaltey 5-6 hours, transfer to hotel. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 20: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Bhaktapur: you will enjoy with different spectacular Himalayan scenery , old architecture, 55 windows, Pottry farm, king curd and old style primitive houses. etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant,
Day 21: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or as you have time will arrange another package trip accordingly
Trip Cost: e-mail us:-email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking & Tharpu chuli peak climbing guide
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter according to workers Union of Nepal)
- Kathmandu Pokhara overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara Phedi overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / lodge & 3 days in tented camp during Tharpu chuli peak climbing
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Tent peak climbing permit
- Tent peak climbing guide salary
- Tent peak garbage deposit
- Tent peak climbing equipments such as Rope( both main and fixed rope) Snow bar, Snow ice screw etc.
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS permit)
- Annapurna conservation area project permit (ACAP permit)
- Nayapul to Pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Two night hotel accomodation in Pokhara on BB basis ( two star catagory hotel) as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara Hotel to pokhara tourist bus park overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange flight ticket or private vehicle , cost will add extra
- Kathahmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathahmandu valley sightseeing tour with private car as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Kathmandu Internatinal Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu & Pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Tent peak climbing is easy peak climbing trip in Annapurna region. Tent peak expedition is known as Tharpu chuli peak climbing located near by Annapurna base camp . Tent peak climbing 5663m offer trekking in Annapurna base camp and best Himalayan views of Annapurna region including Annapurna I, Annapurna South, Annapurna III, Annapurna V, Machhapuchhare (Fish tail), Hiunchuli, Singu Chuli and Gangapurna.