Mustang Helicopter tour
Mustang Helicopter tour one of the most exciting Helicopter package in Nepal. Upper Mustang Helicopter tour offers a unique experience of Nepal trans Himalayan zone . Nomad lands & last forbidden kingdom of Nepal. Mustang Heli tour is easy way to explore the forbidden valley with in a day without long hiking in Mustang trekking trails or bumpy road drive. Since Upper Mustang trekking trails has been opened in 1992 A.D for foreigner , We Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange numerous Helicopter tour in Mustang. Mustang Helicopter tour offer beautiful Himalayan views of three above 8000m mountains ( Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Mt. Annapurna 8091m) with 18 snowy capped mountains of Annapurna region trekking. Himalaya Journey Trekking has special package offer for 2022/2023.
Upper Mustang Heli tour commence from two different destination Kathmandu & Pokhara. we Himalaya Journey Trekking Team will arrange Mustang Heli package tour as per travelers wish and desire from both place. Travelers should be Kathmandu at least 5 days as per rule and regulation to obtain the Mustang Helicopter tour permit from ministry of culture and civil aviation . Minimum one day required to get Mustang trekking permit through department of Immigration Kathmandu so for Heli tour in Mustang necessary at least 5 days in Kathmandu but during this days you may short hike around Kathmandu valley or sightseeing tour in Kathmandu.
Mustang Helicopter tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to Hotel, Mustang Helicopter tour briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: After breakfast, our representative will drop to you domestic airport Kathmandu. Helicopter will take to via Pokhara and 30 minutes time landed at AMustang Lo Manthang 3667m for photograph of very closed view of the Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mt. Annapurna I (8091m) , Annapurna south, Annapurna II, III, IV , Fishtail, Nilgiri, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhare, Lamjung Himal, Butterfly mountains then fly back to Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel. Finish helicopter tour.
Day 03: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward destination or if you have time to stay in Nepal trip will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
Trip Cost: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Twonight accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Mustang Helicopter tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu domestic drop to catch the Nepal Helicopter tour as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Mustang Helicopter tour one of the most exciting Helicopter package in Nepal. Upper Mustang Helicopter tour offers a unique experience of Nepal trans Himalayan zone